• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:59 AM

View PostDarthHias, on 07 June 2016 - 10:50 AM, said:

I CAN´T HAVE PINK #THXKRISTIANANDPGI

Well you can... the OP found a way.*

Btw showing pictures of people in real life violates the CoC. So really that video should be taken down.

Additionally making threads about the same topic violates the CoC. So everyone that makes threads about the same topic is breaking the rules.

So people berating me for breaking the CoC by talking about the CoC should go and read it themselves because there's a very high chance they've broken it multiple times themselves. And if it's that loosely enforced then I'm pretty sure that it's not going to end the world if we talk about various aspects of it as long as it remains civil.

*Finding a way to become pink may not be optimal for you. Consult a doctor before getting banned. Getting banned on a forum could be a symptom of being an insufferable *****. Please seek psychiatric attention if your ban lasts for more than 4 hours.

Edited by dervishx5, 07 June 2016 - 11:00 AM.

#203 AnTi90d

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,229 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • Locationhttps://voat.co/

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:07 AM

View PostAlan Davion, on 07 June 2016 - 08:15 AM, said:

On a completely different topic, why, why, why, do you have to sign into the MWO forums 3-4 times a freaking day? Seriously, literally every other forum I've been a part of you can stay logged in for weeks at a freaking time, but not here? That needs fixing more than anything else IMO.

I edited my MWOMercs.com cookies to not expire until next year.

Using this site is so much easier, now that I don't have to keep logging in. IDK why the hell they have the cookies set to expire in such a short time frame.

#204 Garfuncle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 276 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:33 AM

Wow this Kristian player really was toxic and just unbearable to play with. That kind of behavior can not be tolerated.

Edited by Garfuncle, 07 June 2016 - 11:37 AM.

#205 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:35 AM

All I can say to the OP after that video got posted?

GGaccountclose.

#206 Jabilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:58 AM

This thread needs to stay pageone for as long as it takes for PGI to make a public statement that this gentlemans account has been closed (player account not just forum account).

It sends an important message that they take moderation seriously and are committed to providing a good game in a positive environment.

If they are not able to step up to the plate then I do not see why I should support the game financially.

Everyone gets salty when you are losing and perceive it to be your teams fault - but when you cross the line into racism and bigotry it is important for all to see that this will not be tolerated.

Edited by Jabilo, 07 June 2016 - 12:03 PM.

#207 4ries

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 79 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:37 PM

Ok, I think I will say something aswell...

I havent read all the posts in this thread, but i dont have to.

Allright. Kristian, you say you break the meta? Then why do you keep using the meta weapons? For instance on your Orion and your cataphract its almost the same loadout. Orion K had 4 large lasers, a gauss and an lrm5. Cataphract had 3 large lasers, a medium laser and... wait for it... a gauss rifle!

Your atlas: medium pulse lasers, ac10 and 4 srm6? isnt that also meta weaponry? The fact that you put an xl in that atlas doesnt mean that you broke the meta.

Breaking the meta is building mechs with crazy things that dont comply with what is considered this moment in time the "best and/or most effective" weapons.

Let me propose you this build if you really want to break the meta.
I present you my Orion ON1-K:
XL300
2 large pulse lasers
2 lrm10 + artemis, 4 ton ammo
1 ac2, 2 ton ammo
beagle active probe
Double heatsinks (2 in the engine)
Endosteel
Armor pretty much maxed (-7 points on both legs...)

This mech is NOT meta, I am pretty sure of that... Try it out, you might find it fun.

Firepower - 44, heat is 1.23, speed (tweak) is 69.7kph. I have had a game or even 2 games where I broke my own personal best of 762 damage; I did over 800 damage in this mech. Also I am not saying that I killed half the opposing team on my own...Because afterall this is a teamgame.
You even accused another player of kill-stealing in your Orion video... There is no I in team. Nor is there a me in team...

I dont doubt that you are a good player, but please lay off the bs.

You, dear Kristian, are not breaking the metagame. You just twist it around a bit...

Sorry I had to make this post but your still a tier 1 player, and all you all can think about is how to kill another as fast as possible... And I hope that you also play competetive, because otherwise you'd be nothing more then something I will not name.

Please forgive me my insolence.

#208 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:40 PM

View Post4ries, on 07 June 2016 - 12:37 PM, said:

Ok, I think I will say something aswell...

I havent read all the posts in this thread, but i dont have to.

Allright. Kristian, you say you break the meta? Then why do you keep using the meta weapons? For instance on your Orion and your cataphract its almost the same loadout. Orion K had 4 large lasers, a gauss and an lrm5. Cataphract had 3 large lasers, a medium laser and... wait for it... a gauss rifle!

Your atlas: medium pulse lasers, ac10 and 4 srm6? isnt that also meta weaponry? The fact that you put an xl in that atlas doesnt mean that you broke the meta.

Breaking the meta is building mechs with crazy things that dont comply with what is considered this moment in time the "best and/or most effective" weapons.

Let me propose you this build if you really want to break the meta.
I present you my Orion ON1-K:
XL300
2 large pulse lasers
2 lrm10 + artemis, 4 ton ammo
1 ac2, 2 ton ammo
beagle active probe
Double heatsinks (2 in the engine)
Endosteel
Armor pretty much maxed (-7 points on both legs...)

This mech is NOT meta, I am pretty sure of that... Try it out, you might find it fun.

Firepower - 44, heat is 1.23, speed (tweak) is 69.7kph. I have had a game or even 2 games where I broke my own personal best of 762 damage; I did over 800 damage in this mech. Also I am not saying that I killed half the opposing team on my own...Because afterall this is a teamgame.
You even accused another player of kill-stealing in your Orion video... There is no I in team. Nor is there a me in team...

I dont doubt that you are a good player, but please lay off the bs.

You, dear Kristian, are not breaking the metagame. You just twist it around a bit...

Sorry I had to make this post but your still a tier 1 player, and all you all can think about is how to kill another as fast as possible... And I hope that you also play competetive, because otherwise you'd be nothing more then something I will not name.

Please forgive me my insolence.

He cant do this, See his account.

#209 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:40 PM

Actually, OP isn't a Tier 1 player.

He's an obscenity-spewing ex-player who deserves repeated dunkings in raw sewage to improve the flavor coming out of his mouth.

#210 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:28 PM

Well sorry folks, but it's time for the hammer to come down and decide where this is going; Locked and to Jettisoned Communication this thread will go. I didn't want to do it, but, the other moderators and I decided it was time to stop it now and leave him be, as well as that the topic went off a bit. Yes he has been banned for reasons alone that he may wish to say so, but all in all comes down to following the rules and abiding by them.

Dervish, I know you may not agree with rules, but they are what they are, and we have to follow them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users