• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:01 PM

I am giving one away for FREE!

OUR WINNER IS ASCALOTH!

The contest is now CLOSED

Personally I like the warhammer concept art. I also like the name because I am [well] was a diehard warhammer 40K and fantasy [Before "they" killed it] player before I found the glory of MWO. That's right I left the world of warhammer for MWO because as it has been told to me over and over by my wife..."you have to many hobbies." :) I find that the weapons are a little low, but not nearly as badly placed as on the Black Knight. I agree with what some people are saying about the whole, "it looks like a hell-bringer thing." But it isn't because it is just that much more awesome. I really have no other argument other than that it is awesome.

Edit: So the computer I am working on hates me right now and apparently I can't make edits without massive changes.

So Simple is best!

Rules:

1. Post Nice Things and inspire people for the charity events that are taking place in October.
2. Get most Likes
3. Win
4. Brag about winning.
5. Get Free Warhammer Standard Pack (No hero add-on)
6. My "likes" on your post don't count towards the total. Because that would be unfair. :)

7. All Votes ["like"] will be counted on October 11th, 2015. So you have until then to get the most likes!

Now I am not just requesting that you post nice things and do all this hard work without giving a little too... :ph34r: ...whichever post non-negative post [Like...PGI bashing, etc...you all know what I mean. The ones that we all love to rage on.] that gets the most likes I will gift code you a Warhammer Standard Pack without the hero to be distributed on November 7th, 2015! Why after the October 31st deadline? Well because I don't get paid until after the deadline.

So yeah...Free Warhammer! Or should we say free the warhammer upon MWO!?!?

Also is everyone excited for the warhammer? I remember the Marauder hype and this seems cooler?

Edited by Soulstrom, 12 October 2015 - 06:25 AM.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,861 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:12 PM

me

nvm this sounds hard. i might just buy it myself if im drunk or had too much bacon or something.

Edited by LordNothing, 01 October 2015 - 02:12 PM.

#3 EX S

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:14 PM

The edits and title changes are real.

EDIT: In the spirit of this thread and free Warhammers, I will put my response here instead of a whole new post.
I will post a nice, heart warming story, about MWO.

Ok here goes:
It waz erly 1 morning nd lokust wok up 1 morning nd sad. "wow. today is good day, i rly liek 2day. am gong to hav advenchure 2dai wif my frens urbeh n fle" nd so lokus wok up nd gotted rdy 4 da skool. eksept, der wus no skool 2day bcuz dere was 2 much sno on da groun nd da techers du npt liek da sno. rokus w3nt 2 da urbeh haus nd sed "helo, iz urbeh hear!/!?one" nd urbeh cam ot of trsh ken nd sed. "yus lokus, is me urbeh. les drop in on a grommet" nd lokus sed "nu silleh, we mus go 2 du advenchur." so urbeh n ookust wnt 2 da haus ob da fle, but eh wus nut ther. achually, da fles haus wus nut dere at all!11!1one it wus so spoopy dat kituro did da crai. nywy, lokus locked a round nd cold naught c da haus ob da fle nd aksd, "omgbbq, whar is muh fren da fle?" nd den komando sed "no. fle is 2 fast nd unkewl fo mwo, so peegeeeye sed die nd fle no eksist nymor" lokus did da sad. but fle at hs samich yesturdai so eh nt made. is k. den rokkust sed 2 urbeh "wao, i ges fel is ded. i gess we venchur wifout hymn" so den dey go to da hgp maggynetfolded nd bgin der advenchur dere. den dey find sumthin scurry. dey look and it was........................................... da cluns!!11111!11two "o noes" sed urbeh. "dey r guna shot guns at innie spear land!" lokus did a sai. den he sed "we mus find ot der strenf nd repot bak to innie spear base". so dey go look 4 da clun lunces. da firs lunce hed 4 atluses. dey wer scurry. den da secon lunch hed 6 spoders. so crepey. da thurd lance hed 2 maraders nd... wuts dis?????..... it wus.................... Zues!!!!111 da stronkest nd festst hevy mek in all da clun land. lokus nd urbeh wen bak to bass whn suddedently zoos wus in frunteded of dem."hahaha u ken probbly NOT defeet me ahahaha" zus yellded. "o no" scrammed urbeh. den rokkust sed "we mus fite. fo da innie spear land" so dey did da fiting nd wus rally xceyeting, urbeh kil 8001 mkes, nd lokust shooted 5 billion meks. den, da clun arme wus beated, but zues wus stil live. urbeh n lokus wer 2 tire nd cold nut do da fite nymore. "if nly fle wus hear..." lokus sed before he die. zoes sed "ahahahaha u cenut beet me" saddenly ther wus shado, nd zoos wus scur. "Who dat" sed zus. it wus....................... fle!!!!!!!1111one but achually wus missed links wering mesk (we don't kno dat) and jek skerlington frum da nitemare b4 chrasmus. da missed links nd jek usd der goose waffles nd peeps to dfeet da zeuses. "oh nu, i die nao." nd zoes did da ded. lokus wok up nd wus at sweat partee 4 da defence ob da innie spear. Then Fire Moth came in and destroyed everyone with his superior high mounts and charming good looks faster than you can say "OVERRIDE ENGAGED" and then flew away with Sylvester Stallone into the sunset. Oh, and support charity or something, it's a pretty great thing to do.

THE END

Edited by EX S, 01 October 2015 - 02:57 PM.

#4 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,861 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:16 PM

nooooooooooo!

lol.

stop trolling us.

sorry i wont edit anymore i get pgi and their glitch forum software so i dont blame you at all. also dont like this one ive edit it too many times and am bad.

Edited by LordNothing, 01 October 2015 - 02:32 PM.

#5 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:17 PM

View PostEX S, on 01 October 2015 - 02:14 PM, said:

The edits and title changes are real.

Yes they are because my computer isn't cooperating. OMG!

View PostLordNothing, on 01 October 2015 - 02:16 PM, said:

nooooooooooo!
lol.
stop trolling us.

Yeah...I accept that one. The internet is timing out when I hit post. This thread actually got stated 2 times on here by accident. That is why I had two different topics going up in the same second. They were the same post and I had to change the other. Don't want to violate the CoC. :) So enjoy the other one. I made it about the crab.

Edited by Soulstrom, 01 October 2015 - 02:20 PM.

#6 Chados

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:25 PM

You know, if my buying the Marauder collector pack in any way helped the Warhammer happen, I'm all for it. Back in EGA Multiplayer Online BT, if you weren't in a Rifleman or Marauder, you were in a WHM. It was the go-to for an awful lot of people, very popular because it was more heat neutral than the MAD and less dependent on ammo supply and better able to hang in a fight than the RFL.

So many hours spent in Benjamin or Rasalhague in a MAD-3D...hunting Lyran or FedSuns Warhammers. It pleases me greatly to know that the past...is our future!

#7 Tiger Dad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:26 PM

I would like to win. Sounds hard. Will try. Even if it's just posting nice things about charity events which I support! Win or lose, it's still a win!

#8 Adamasartus

• PipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSpace Australia (Go, Space Broncos!)

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:29 PM

Warhammer is nice
But I can not afford it
Because Marauder

Hows a haiku for you?

#9 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:30 PM

View PostAdamasartus, on 01 October 2015 - 02:29 PM, said:

Warhammer is nice
But I can not afford it
Because Marauder

Hows a haiku for you?

Yes. As long as it is inspirations and nice. ;)

Edit: Sorry I am an idiot. That was the haiku. Nicely done.

Edited by Soulstrom, 01 October 2015 - 02:35 PM.

#10 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,861 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:33 PM

View PostAdamasartus, on 01 October 2015 - 02:29 PM, said:

Warhammer is nice
But I can not afford it
Because Marauder

Hows a haiku for you?

that made my last 3 hours, because i bought my iic hunch pack 3 hours ago.

#11 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:33 PM

"Every single hour in the Inner Sphere, a Mist Lynx is violently abused."

"3000 Lynxes were rescued last year."

"For hundreds of others, help came too late."

"Will you be an angel for a helpless Mist Lynx? Every day, innocent Lynxes are abused, beaten, and neglected, and they're crying out for help. Please, call the number on your screen and join the BC SPCA with a monthly gift right now. For just 18 C-Bills a month (only 0.6 C-Bills a day) you'll help rescue Lynxes from their abusers, and provide medical care, food, shelter, and love."

"Call, or join online in the next 30 minutes and you'll receive this welcome kit, with a photo of a Mist Lynx in a mechbay right now. One who's been given a second chance, thanks to you. Right now there's a Mist Lynx who needs you. Your call says 'I'm here to help'. Please call, right now."

#12 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:40 PM

The most likes seems like a bad way to handle this since people will be scanning for the names they know.

Ah well, I like the idea of giveaways and one day, I too shall do one, when I'm not broke.

#13 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:49 PM

View PostBrody319, on 01 October 2015 - 02:40 PM, said:

The most likes seems like a bad way to handle this since people will be scanning for the names they know.

Ah well, I like the idea of giveaways and one day, I too shall do one, when I'm not broke.

Oh heck if you became a master of forum waring all you need to do is...

watermelon...watermelon...watermelon...watermelon.

You could boost your stats so easily I can't even imagine how easy that could be. Hear me MWO don't do it!

Edited by Soulstrom, 01 October 2015 - 02:52 PM.

#14 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:56 PM

Warhammer .. darn that's one sexy mech.

Posted Image

Taken from http://punakettu.dev...posing-50080835

Oh and for those who don't already know Soulstrom has a Tournament going ...
http://mwomercs.com/...__fromsearch__1

Edited by Ace Selin, 01 October 2015 - 03:07 PM.

#15 Tennex

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:58 PM

vote for me for president. Thx.

#16 Aethon

• Mercenary
  • 2,037 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, Niles, Kerensky Cluster

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:00 PM

View PostSoulstrom, on 01 October 2015 - 02:01 PM, said:

Also is everyone excited for the warhammer? I remember the Marauder hype and this seems cooler?

It actually resembles the mech it is supposed to be. I think I will buy one.

#17 Speedy Plysitkos

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:02 PM

im not interested in marauder nor warhammer. But... do you have KODIAK, sir ?

#18 Adamasartus

• PipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSpace Australia (Go, Space Broncos!)

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:21 PM

View PostSoulstrom, on 01 October 2015 - 02:30 PM, said:

Yes. As long as it is inspirations and nice. ;)

Edit: Sorry I am an idiot. That was the haiku. Nicely done.

Maybe I should have formatted it better? Normally I like to end my Haikus with 'This is a Haiku' because it drives the point home in exactly five syllables.

#19 Ngamok

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

Because most of us that played remember this.

But I'd like to run up and punch you with one of these as well:

Posted Image

#20 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:47 PM

Ha. I remember it all. Personally I don't think the dreadnought ever got its real power emphasized in the game like from fluff.

Also Go Charity Events in October, GO!

I know how hard it is to get these of the ground and people engaged. So lets all help each other and have a charity raising palooza in October.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users