Killer Deals 2! Added Bonus' When You Purchase Mc!

67 replies to this topic

#41 NUJRSYDEVIL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 331 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:44 AM

The Mist Lynx is a punishment not a reward. It's like getting a pencil on Halloween.

#42 Lysander Davion

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:44 AM

I do like my Myst Lynx a lot.Its fun to play and its a light you can play, even if you suffer from motion sickness :D and with ECM it isnt so bad.

Edited by Lysander Davion, 06 October 2015 - 09:45 AM.

#43 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:48 AM

To the guy whose Dryer stopped working...

If the heat is still going and it sounds like the motor is as well... you just might need to order the belt ($10 - $15). Look up your model on Youtube and replace it yourself.

#44 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:27 PM

I recently bought my first Volvo, a 2001 V70 X/C with 200K miles. After looking at Youtube I replaced the steering components, shocks and brake pads/rotors and brake lines. Youtube rocks ;).

#45 Gattsus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:17 PM

View PostNUJRSYDEVIL, on 06 October 2015 - 07:44 AM, said:

The Mist Lynx is a punishment not a reward. It's like getting a pencil on Halloween.

I guess we have a TBR lover, right here.... hahahaha

#46 TheLuc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 746 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:00 AM

the deals for specific Mechs makes those who do those MC purchases to actually stop buying, what in hell told them I wanted a Wolverine or any other Mechs they offer.

#47 Speedy Plysitkos

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:20 AM

View PostTheLuc, on 07 October 2015 - 03:00 AM, said:

the deals for specific Mechs makes those who do those MC purchases to actually stop buying, what in hell told them .
Exactly this. + and - together. Ill buy ACH-C package, so waiting.

#48 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:39 PM

If it hasn't been mentioned before; While the best deal here is the ACH one, if you want 3 ACH's its still a better deal to spend the same US $30 on the Wave III ACH level. You'll get 3 cheetahs, one of which will have the 30% cbill boost. You *could* wait and get the US $30 worth of MC and an ACH-C, then burn most of the MC on 2 more ACH's (between 2700 and 3100 MC each) and end up with 500-800 MC but no cbill bonus...

#49 Kira Onime

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:06 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 07 October 2015 - 03:39 PM, said:

If it hasn't been mentioned before; While the best deal here is the ACH one, if you want 3 ACH's its still a better deal to spend the same US $30 on the Wave III ACH level. You'll get 3 cheetahs, one of which will have the 30% cbill boost. You *could* wait and get the US $30 worth of MC and an ACH-C, then burn most of the MC on 2 more ACH's (between 2700 and 3100 MC each) and end up with 500-800 MC but no cbill bonus...

Or you can wait 2 more weeks and get them all for cbills.

#50 Alex Warden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,659 posts
  • Location...straying in the Inner Sphere...

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:41 PM

View PostGreyNovember, on 05 October 2015 - 05:59 PM, said:

Mist. Lynx.

That's. That's a reward is it?

no...its punishment...it´s PGI´s way to say you are poor and deserve to be smacked in the face...

#51 Liveish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 838 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:43 PM

Exchange rate is the punishment :P

#52 Iain Black

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 09 October 2015 - 03:39 AM

ok, first off - mistlynx works - if you slot 4 small er lasers, it is a rather vengeful little fu**er. just never go front or sides. attack behind below above. whatever.

second: HAS ANYONE YET FOUND OUT WHEN THOSE PHASES ARE ?

i dont want to end up with the wrong stuff ™

#53 PFC Carsten

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 09 October 2015 - 04:27 AM

View PostIain Black, on 09 October 2015 - 03:39 AM, said:

second: HAS ANYONE YET FOUND OUT WHEN THOSE PHASES ARE ?

i dont want to end up with the wrong stuff ™

Probably at the dates mentioned in the table?

PRICE
MC
Phase 1 - I.S. REWARDS
Starts: Oct 6th 10AM PDT (5PM UTC)
Ends: Oct 12th 10AM PDT (5PM UTC)
Phase 2 - CLAN REWARDS
Starts: Oct 12th 10AM PDT (5PM UTC)
Ends: Oct 19th 10AM PDT (5PM UTC)
Phase 3 - I.S. REWARDS
Starts: Oct 19th 10AM PDT (5PM UTC)
Ends: Oct 26th 10AM PDT (5PM UTC)
Phase 4 - CLAN REWARDS
Starts: Oct 26th 10AM PDT (5PM UTC)
Ends: Nov 2nd 10AM PDT (5PM UTC)

#54 Sonny Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 445 posts
  • LocationThe Motion Lounge

Posted 09 October 2015 - 03:51 PM

To those who are complaining about this, I am reminded of something a Flight Chief I had used to say..."Life is full of disappointments, This is one of them...Deal With It

To PGI remember one of the more important of Murphy's Laws, No Matter How Hard You Try To Please Everyone, Someone Is Not Going To Like It.

#55 Spare Parts Bin

• Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:02 PM

I just bought MC today because my Premium Time was running out, so I am a Clan Loyalist with IS rewards OUCH! I do plan to get the Artic Cheddar triplets though.

#56 anonymous161

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1,267 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:43 PM

View PostSparkymarkyp, on 06 October 2015 - 06:05 AM, said:

Love it when people speak on my behalf.

If you feel that way, feel free to not let the door hit you in the arse on the way out .

Uh moron he already mentioned your type, and it's always funny how clueless you sheep are, he clearly like me really likes the franchise but after this long this what we have it pathetic. This game is a blight on the mechwarrior franchise when it comes to overall quality and story, hell even mech assault at least had a passable'sh single player and a mp. Hardly anyone plays it you dont see any news of it on official gaming sites like gamespot or ign.

You just made yourself look like a fool.

View PostSonny Black, on 09 October 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

To those who are complaining about this, I am reminded of something a Flight Chief I had used to say..."Life is full of disappointments, This is one of them...Deal With It

To PGI remember one of the more important of Murphy's Laws, No Matter How Hard You Try To Please Everyone, Someone Is Not Going To Like It.

White knighting eh? People should just be ok with having their hard earned money bring less value for their purchase due to like one day? It's players like you why games just suck these days. I'm willing to bet you dont have very many responsibilities in life.

#57 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:38 AM

Weird Phase 1 "incentives".

You spend the most money, you get one of the worst Heroes in the game - the Wolverine Quarantine, with its terrible hardpoints. But if you spend only half the top amount, you get the Grasshopper 5P, one of the best IS energy Mechs in the game. And you spend even less, you get the Enforcer 4P, one of the best, most-under-rated Mediums in the game.

Phase 2 incentives look in the right order: Spend the most, get a Timby, Second most, a Nova ... and just say "no thanks" to the Myst Lynx.

Phase 3 incentives are a mixed bag. Spend the most and get a TBolt Hero, which is a handy Mech in the context of the highly-quirked other variants. But Zeus and Panther I'd gladly give away if I could.

Phase 4 incentives are a mixed bag, too. Spend the most and get the worst Clan Assault, a Gargoyle? No thanks. Storm Crow and Arctic Cheetah are great, however.

I am left wondering what logic led to so many of these incentives being Mechs that any savvy player won't want and couldn't in all good conscience recommend.

#58 Sonny Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 445 posts
  • LocationThe Motion Lounge

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:34 AM

View PostDarth Bane001, on 09 October 2015 - 10:43 PM, said:

White knighting eh? People should just be ok with having their hard earned money bring less value for their purchase due to like one day? It's players like you why games just suck these days. I'm willing to bet you dont have very many responsibilities in life.

."Life is full of disappointments, This is one of them...Deal With It
But I repeat myself.

Here's an idea. Don't like the mech? Strip it..Sell it...Save/Use the C-Bills for something you want. This of course is assumeing someone is going to buy some MC's anyway.

#59 Grayson Sortek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 371 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:50 AM

View PostDarth Bane001, on 09 October 2015 - 10:43 PM, said:

Uh moron he already mentioned your type, and it's always funny how clueless you sheep are, he clearly like me really likes the franchise but after this long this what we have it pathetic. This game is a blight on the mechwarrior franchise when it comes to overall quality and story, hell even mech assault at least had a passable'sh single player and a mp. Hardly anyone plays it you don't see any news of it on official gaming sites like gamespot or ign.

You just made yourself look like a fool.

No need for name calling, but essentially yes.

I love the MW series; I've grown up with it, and it is one of the first games I was able to ever play. I also have a lot invested in this game, probably more than I'm willing to admit. I don't want PGI to go under, but I really do want them to start doing a better job with the content... especially if they want to retain their playerbase/consumers.

They want to expand to Steam, okay... but you are going to have to have more content if you are going to make a move like that. You are going to have to offer more if you want $ in return. You have to offer more content if you want people to keep paying you $ to keep the lights on.

After spending so much $ on this game/project of course I don't want it to go under, because then I would lose my investment. However, they keep making very odd choices that I fear will lead them down that road. Hopefully they listen to those concerned fans that want to see this turn into something great. I just don't think they will hear us until we speak with our wallets and let them know that we're not buying it (pun intended).

#60 Kodyn

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationNY, USA

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:31 AM

I think there's just enough whales who consistently spend money on this game, regardless of PGI's decisions, that they really don't have to change the way they do things if they don't want to.

Not saying this is a good thing, just something I have a feeling about. Even if it's like 1-200 guys who just buy every package that comes out, top tier, combined with a bunch of smaller purchases spread out over the playerbase, it's probably enough that PGI doesn't see a hit when people don't like something they do, or at least not enough of a hit to bother changing practices.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Do I wish PGI did a number of things differently, including their sales and events? Sure as hell. Do I expect change? Absolutely not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users