Killer Deals 2! Added Bonus' When You Purchase Mc!

67 replies to this topic

#61 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:37 AM

View PostGrayson Sortek, on 11 October 2015 - 07:50 AM, said:

No need for name calling, but essentially yes.

I love the MW series; I've grown up with it, and it is one of the first games I was able to ever play. I also have a lot invested in this game, probably more than I'm willing to admit. I don't want PGI to go under, but I really do want them to start doing a better job with the content... especially if they want to retain their playerbase/consumers.

They want to expand to Steam, okay... but you are going to have to have more content if you are going to make a move like that. You are going to have to offer more if you want $ in return. You have to offer more content if you want people to keep paying you $ to keep the lights on.

After spending so much $ on this game/project of course I don't want it to go under, because then I would lose my investment. However, they keep making very odd choices that I fear will lead them down that road. Hopefully they listen to those concerned fans that want to see this turn into something great. I just don't think they will hear us until we speak with our wallets and let them know that we're not buying it (pun intended).

View PostKodyn, on 11 October 2015 - 08:31 AM, said:

I think there's just enough whales who consistently spend money on this game, regardless of PGI's decisions, that they really don't have to change the way they do things if they don't want to.

Not saying this is a good thing, just something I have a feeling about. Even if it's like 1-200 guys who just buy every package that comes out, top tier, combined with a bunch of smaller purchases spread out over the playerbase, it's probably enough that PGI doesn't see a hit when people don't like something they do, or at least not enough of a hit to bother changing practices.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Do I wish PGI did a number of things differently, including their sales and events? Sure as hell. Do I expect change? Absolutely not.

I am living as frugally as possible. I have a loyalty rewards for my petro purchases. When I eat lunch I use coupons or savings on receipts or go where there is a sale on.
These little savings provide $£¥ to spend on Omnimechs, GXP conversations, Premium Time. This reason plus those outlined above I wish PGI no ill will but would like change.

#62 Grayson Sortek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 371 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:31 AM

View PostSpare Parts Bin, on 13 October 2015 - 03:37 AM, said:

I am living as frugally as possible. I have a loyalty rewards for my petro purchases. When I eat lunch I use coupons or savings on receipts or go where there is a sale on.
These little savings provide $£¥ to spend on Omnimechs, GXP conversations, Premium Time. This reason plus those outlined above I wish PGI no ill will but would like change.

I've been there and it sucks. That's when I discovered things like GOG.com and myabandonware.com.

The economy is not strong enough to continue to support projects like this, which are a pure money sinks. Sure there are a few out there that will avidly support this no matter what, but more and more of us realize that we are being taken advantage of. Our nostalgia, our desire for a continued MW franchise, and our monetary investment at this point, etc. tie us to this game. However, eventually we realize that the developers are banking on those aspects and will probably never create anything unique or different. That is when things start to fall apart, and I really hope they realize this sooner rather than later so that they don't go under.

I want to see something like the new BT game take off, and I want to see this franchise go somewhere again. I want MWO to become something more, and I in no way want MWO to be another canceled project or for PGI to close it's doors. Unfortunately I can't let those hopes and desires determine my purchasing habits when all I'm getting is the same game. It's almost like a government bureaucracy at this point: Oh it doesn't work? Put more money into it!

#63 erikpurne

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 02:02 PM

Please tell me that stray apostrophe isn't an attempt at pluralizing the word "bonus"...

#64 Speedy Plysitkos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:38 AM

Is here anyone who bought/will buy anything then ACH-C package ? just curious.

#65 Ian G

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:35 PM

View PostNUJRSYDEVIL, on 06 October 2015 - 07:44 AM, said:

The Mist Lynx is a punishment not a reward. It's like getting a pencil on Halloween.

But me likes pencils! Especially those with an eraser on the other end. GIVE ME PENCIL NOW! ;)

But no, i won't spend any money on MC until i need them for Mechbays, which will be on sale when i buy them.

Edited by Ian G, 14 October 2015 - 12:35 PM.

#66 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:46 AM

I might've bought more MC if I could keep the MC on this account while gifting the gift mech on another.

#67 Speedy Plysitkos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:04 AM

is it alrdy 26/10 ? damnnnnn thats long wait...

#68 SoulReaver7500

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:12 AM

[color=#141823]http://mwomercs.com/...de-voting-poll/[/color]

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users