#61 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 23 October 2015 - 09:36 PM

View PostFupDup, on 23 October 2015 - 04:04 PM, said:

I think you missed the part where I said that I don't like the Clans even having the larger launchers right now.

Also, this:
Posted Image

Your categorization of my desires for Streak mechanics as a "buff" is also not completely accurate. It would buff their effectiveness against larger and better armored mechs, but at the same time they would require some degree of actual effort to hit small mechs with, which is a nerf (to people who have faulty aim at least).

What about MW4 logic? the streaks hit the area that you were aimming when you fired. Thus you have to have line of fire to hit as well as actually aimming for the section... streaks back a long time ago in MW: O used to always hit the CT which you may imagine made them OP and such...

This way it'll only target the leg if you are aimming at it, it'll target the CT if you are aiming at it.
Maybe add a bit of spread so that a few SSRM's will hit the targeted area and small ammount hit another area... an idea.

Overall this makes it worth while to use on larger mechs as well as improve the skill to use it against smaller mechs.

#62 Mechi Messer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:17 PM

Statwise the cheater was the easiest mech to master for me. Every other mech was a pain at some point. That bugger reminds me of the wacky Firerstarter Ember-days when mgs actually sawed off stuff and streaks came in in way smaller amounts.

#63 ColourfulConfetti

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 01:00 AM

Oh that's cute, more bads clinging to their crutch streak boats. Actually it's quite reminiscent of the old noob tube in COD ironically. I hate to burst your bubble, but a good light pilot is still going to wipe the floor with you, it'll just be from the back or flank when your conveniently distracted, which will happen, considering the fact you are weighing down your team with a garbage streak boat. Try pulse lasers, L2P.

Edited by PalmaRoma, 26 October 2015 - 01:01 AM.

#64 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:30 AM

The WLF is a tanky little mech and I think it's to counter the ACH until PGI can figure out what to do. Stupidity is still deadly, but I was able to solo an ACH on Canyon last night in my WLF. It was a nail biting experience and I am sure the other pilot was just cussing me out....

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users