kay... I am going to sign up!

#43 Deviouz

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:24 AM

I'm looking for a home where i can settle myself. At first i tried IS-mech and there factions lik Davion and Steiner but i found the clan based Ghost bears more bad-*** and more something for me. Now i'm just looking over 2 months for a suitable unit ? May i join your unit i order to help finding glory for me and CGB?

#44 Don T

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:44 AM

I must say... even though I have only been a member for 10 days that BG12 is a good place.

Lots of active players... and helpful veterans on TS...

Yesterday we did six full 12 man CW drops in a row (okay.. a few in some of the matches were from our brother clan)

I can recommend BG12 if you are loooking for an active unit... but with a personal touch...(Since it's not megabig)

And I wouldn't stare miself blind on the RP stuff.... but they do have 'Trials' (1 on 1) combat in accordance with 'lore' every 14 days... and weekly training with tactics, comms etc..

Would recommend for any serious Clan mechy.

#45 Lindross Tseng

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:03 AM

I have submitted an application at your headquarters. I am also announcing my interest here, if the 12th Bear Guards are seeking warriors to join their ranks.

#46 Angus LaFroy

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:30 AM

I've had a good time playing with some 12BGs tonight. I have been looking for a Ghost Bear unit to join, and I've put in an app on the site. I am posting here as a courtesy. I hope I can join up and have fun with you guys!

Edited by Grissenko, 18 March 2016 - 01:18 AM.

#47 FrontlineAssembly

• PipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 84 posts
  • LocationFort Smith Arkansas...can't belive I moved to Arkansas of all places....

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:40 PM

Just moved over to the Clan. looking for a unit to join. Heard good things about the 12th Bear Guards. I would be interested in joining this unit. Been playing for a few months now. Im fairly decent. let me know what i need to do to join...Thanks

#48 Silver Pheonix

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:45 PM

HI Frontline,

al you need to do go to our webpage and sign up and fill out an applaction. We will send you a freind request and go from there.

http://12bg.enjin.com/home

#49 Viper 14

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 15 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:12 AM

12BG is a good unit with friendly and sometimes crazy bunch of peeps.
Joined 12BG since first signing up on MWO back in Nov 2015 and still here.

If you looking for a friendly and fun unit, then come join us.

Edited by Viper 14, 05 May 2016 - 11:12 AM.

#50 Elennai

• PipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLancaster, UK

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:16 AM

Greetings to all and sundry.

I've encountered 12BG on the battlefield several times since I entered this iteration of the mechwarrior verse around a month and a half ago. I've always found them either staunch allies or worthy adversaries. Also, they tend to rove about in packs which speaks well of the level of activity and sense of community in their unit.

These things, however, would not be enough to bring me here to boost their recruitment thread. No, that took last night. Had the pleasure of grouping up with three 12BG members as well as two members of my own unit. It was immense fun. The level of play, the relaxed attitude, the willingness to put up with our mistakes, the immersion generated by the lore references (without being overbearing or cliquey about it). I've been an adherent of the mechwarrior verse since the 80's so I particularly enjoyed the evident pleasure with which they engaged with the lore.

So yes. If you're looking for an active, welcoming, chilled yet skilled Clan that cares about story and style, history and honour, then check 12BG out.

Also... if you see MElizabethO, oedtech or Princess Cantare in battle... shoot them and tell them Elennai says hi Posted Image

#51 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:43 AM

Hi I'm am Star Colonel Deadeye254 Jorgensson of the Bad News Bears I am looking to form a bridge between my small unit and any other CGB loyalist unit out there including yours we mainly focus CW and would like the help of your unit in a unified push into the FRR been trying to reach out to other unit leaders to form a Alliance we drop Tuesday and Fridays in CW if you guys are interested in being apart of this push please contact me my TS is 174.53.15.73 password cgb thank you.

#52 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 554 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:05 PM

On behalf of my unit, I would like to thank everyone that has applied to the unit and taken the time to post here. I would also like to invite all of you that have done so to come by our TS channel on StranaMechty.info and drop with us at any time. It is our policy to drop with people to feel them out before we invite them into the unit. We shall look forward to putting the IS barbarians in their rightful place (at our feet) with you all!

#53 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:23 AM

whats the password for TS?

#54 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 554 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:39 PM

View PostDeadeye254, on 01 June 2016 - 04:23 AM, said:

whats the password for TS?

StranaMechty

It is the game Clan server.

#55 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 554 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:38 PM

To everyone that have been waiting to hear back in regards to their applications to our unit, I apologize. The officers that have been handling our recruitment are tied up with RL issues for the time being. Therefore, I will personally be going over all currently open applications this week and will be accepting applications from more hopefuls as well.

#56 SpaceBeaver

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 06:33 AM

Hello,

I submitted an application through the website yesterday. I am very interesting in joining the12th Bear Guards. I have not yet been part of a Unit yes and I think I am missing out on a lot of what the game has to offer. I have been playing off and on for several years and this game keeps getting better and better. I am not the greatest pilot in the world, but I have a good understanding of the game. I really enjoy getting on a good team that utilizes strategy.

I am interested in your Unit because you seem passionate about the game and the lore. I also like the fact that you are ok with training cadets and hold practice sessions. I am looking forward to meeting some of you and doing some drops very soon. I am also ex-military.

I have mastered a couple chassis, most recently the Arctic Cheetah, which happens to be my favorite mech so far. I am currently playing the Kodiak and learning how to play an assault mech.

On a side note, yes, my forum icon is for House Kurita but I picked this more of less because I had no idea what I was doing in Faction Play. This will be changing today when my 'desertion' time runs out.

Edited by Bodizatva, 24 June 2016 - 06:54 AM.

#57 Zarock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Guillotine
  • Guillotine
  • 111 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:58 PM

Hi,

Im not intrested in joining your unit, but thought you would like to know that you got Griefers in your unit.
Just had a match where we had to wait till the very end of the timer, cause an arctic cheetah decided to hide in a mountain, none of the 8 enemy mechs had jump jets, so we had to wait and watch him do... nothing.
Im not quite sure how the name is written, its something like Peladrin, Paladrin or similar. Maybe you dont care about what your members do when playing alone, but remember that your unit tag is on that player, doesnt make the unit look too good, just saying.

#58 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 554 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:45 PM

If you see any of our members acting in a dishonorable fashion then by all means, report them. If you know the person you are talking about and wish to bring me his name so that I may act upon it, then by all means, give me his name. That said, telling me someone in my unit did something bad but you cannot remember his name tells me nothing. So what exactly am I supposed to do with no name? Guess? We have nobody by the names you listed and I am not a fan of guessing games to boot.

In short, if you do not wish to report them to PGI at the time nor to myself (with their actual name) afterwards, then you are just making a fool of yourself by posting this for all to see (and in our unit thread no less) which does not make you nor your unit look too good, just saying.

Edited by Jep, 14 July 2016 - 05:38 PM.

#59 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 554 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:46 AM

As of today, I am proud to announce that we will once again be actively recruiting again. Anyone who is interested in joining our Lore-friendly unit need only to follow the steps I laid out in our first thread post.

#60 MountainRat

• PipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 26 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:15 PM

Still recruiting?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users