Enough Whining

306 replies to this topic

#1 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:38 PM

Alright, fellas. Excuse me for being brash and direct, but I want to make this clear.

I just got out of a 12-man drop alongside a major large Clan unit, and in the course of us scoring 21-1 by the time the game was halfway done, unorganized public players began screaming at us for using 'cheater mechs,' while likewise declaring that they were disgusted with Community Warfare, but refused to join units or different factions. I think more time was spent by the opposition screaming in chat than putting rounds downrange.

Amidst remarks that players wanted to quit the teams they actually were assigned to, offers to join the team I was droppin alongside were rejected over the belief that our teammembers were dishonorable or unsportsmanlike, despite complaints of poor performance from our opposition.

Our team was victorious because we took advantage of the opposition's inability to organize into a solid 12-mech 'deathball' and systematically tore them apart with proper target-calling, fire-focusing, and maneuver warfare, never holding down an area and always remaining mobile to avoid getting pinned down. Many of us used our own mechs rather than trial loadouts and adhered to our preferred loadouts.

And somehow, we found ourselves getting screamed at, accused of cheating, and being continuously belittled for our choice of playing styles, mechs, tactics, the fact that we were winning so effectively as a 12-man unit, and being accused of all manner of things completely unrelated to this game.

Let me say this: the argument against joining units and against using VOIP programs while favoring to drop in random unorganized gatherings in hopes of securing victory in an environment dominated by major 12-man units with no skill matchmaker system beyond who you recruit in your drop team is extremely flawed and illogical. Especially when you continue repeating the behavior expecting different results. That quite literally is the definition of insanity.

If you are upset over your current circumstances in Community Warfare, take steps to change them, or else you will continually suffer defeats at the hands of 12-man units. This goes for everyone on ALL factions on ALL sides as members of ALL teams.

I am part of a large unit; almost 300 people. We have a Teamspeak, we have leaders with rank, and we have experienced mechwarriors who have played this game, Battletech, and Mechwarrior for years. We have practiced long enough to understand what mechs, tactics, weapons, maneuvers, and strategies work for us, and through this, we are able to secure victory.

We drop as 12-man units.

We are Clan.

While we have Arctic Cheetahs, the Inner Sphere has Firestarters, numbers, and quirks...lots and lots of quirks.

If you drop as a public group player, independent of a unit, independent of Looking For Group, without a Teamspeak, without using VOIP, and without having someone step up to take command, you run the greater risk of losing against experienced, 12-man, well-equipped teams who coordinate their maneuvers, have established drop commanders, and have a greater understanding of how to effectively do battle.

As a member of 12-man unit force, I am not responsible for a player's unwillingness to learn to play as an effective member of his team.

I am not responsible for an opposing team's inability to organize, inability to execute proper tactics, inability to learn how to play as a team, and inability to have one of their members garner the courage to take command.

I am not responsible for the environment PGI has created in the form of Community Warfare.

My team is not responsible for a player's decision to drop as a random public player. When you click "attack," you give your consent to fight whoever is waiting for you. And if you find yourself facing a 12-man team, that's your fault, not your enemy's and certainly not PGI's. No one is forcing you to play Community Warfare, and the only thing that controls who you fight is the choice of selecting planets.

But you do have plenty of measures to better your chances of securing victory.

To add to this, it cannot be justified to me logically that a player refuses to join a unit or another faction because such circumstances are "easy-mode," and yet in the same breath will scream and shout about how Community Warfare needs to be revolutionized to "balance" against the previous combat conditions and domination brought on by 12-man units. PGI is not going to do anything to counterattack the teamwork exercised by effective 12-man units (aside from nerfing certain mechs continuously to the ground to compensate for skill gaps in their pilots).

Your mechs aren't underpowered, your technology isn't underpowered: teamwork is what is winning or losing matches. If you want to win, learn how to play as a team. Drop with a unit, get Teamspeak, change up your loadout, focus fire, call targets, maneuver properly. Short of that, drop on a planet that doesn't have a 12-man team sitting on it.

Winning the match starts with what you choose to do for your team.

#2 DarkMetalBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 270 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:12 AM

I've already taken steps to change that, & how myself & so many others have done in order to do so is to not touch Community, or should I say, "Unit Warfare" with a ten-foot pole, & stay in the public queues.

I might be only slightly smarter than some of the other PUGs still around this mode, but unfortunately, the only thing that can fix stupid is natural selection.

#3 BearFlag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 374 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:51 AM

Shouldn't this be posted in the irony forum? ;)

#4 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:36 AM

View PostCommander A9, on 07 November 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:

Alright, fellas. Excuse me for being brash and direct, but I want to make this clear....

People don't like to lose and react very, very badly when they do. Not everyone, certainly, but it seems more prevalent than it should be.

I've come to see this trait as nearly pathological, not just in MWO, but life.

I've come to think I was incredibly lucky to play on some really bad sports teams as a kid and an adult. Losing's part of my style and charm.

Edited by Khereg, 08 November 2015 - 11:40 AM.

#5 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,952 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:30 PM

Alright, fellas. Excuse me for being brash and direct, but I want to make this clear.

I just got out of a 12-man drop alongside a major large Clan unit, and in the course of us scoring 21-1 by the time the game was halfway done, unorganized public players began screaming at us for using 'cheater mechs,' while likewise declaring that they were disgusted with Community Warfare, but refused to join units or different factions. I think more time was spent by the opposition screaming in chat than putting rounds downrange.

Amidst remarks that players wanted to quit the teams they actually were assigned to, offers to join the team I was droppin alongside were rejected over the belief that our teammembers were dishonorable or unsportsmanlike, despite complaints of poor performance from our opposition.

Our team was victorious because we took advantage of the opposition's inability to organize into a solid 12-mech 'deathball' and systematically tore them apart with proper target-calling, fire-focusing, and maneuver warfare, never holding down an area and always remaining mobile to avoid getting pinned down. Many of us used our own mechs rather than trial loadouts and adhered to our preferred loadouts.

And somehow, we found ourselves getting screamed at, accused of cheating, and being continuously belittled for our choice of playing styles, mechs, tactics, the fact that we were winning so effectively as a 12-man unit, and being accused of all manner of things completely unrelated to this game.

Let me say this: the argument against joining units and against using VOIP programs while favoring to drop in random unorganized gatherings in hopes of securing victory in an environment dominated by major 12-man units with no skill matchmaker system beyond who you recruit in your drop team is extremely flawed and illogical. Especially when you continue repeating the behavior expecting different results. That quite literally is the definition of insanity.

If you are upset over your current circumstances in Community Warfare, take steps to change them, or else you will continually suffer defeats at the hands of 12-man units. This goes for everyone on ALL factions on ALL sides as members of ALL teams.

I am part of a large unit; almost 300 people. We have a Teamspeak, we have leaders with rank, and we have experienced mechwarriors who have played this game, Battletech, and Mechwarrior for years. We have practiced long enough to understand what mechs, tactics, weapons, maneuvers, and strategies work for us, and through this, we are able to secure victory.

We drop as 12-man units.

We are Clan.

While we have Arctic Cheetahs, the Inner Sphere has Firestarters, numbers, and quirks...lots and lots of quirks.

If you drop as a public group player, independent of a unit, independent of Looking For Group, without a Teamspeak, without using VOIP, and without having someone step up to take command, you run the greater risk of losing against experienced, 12-man, well-equipped teams who coordinate their maneuvers, have established drop commanders, and have a greater understanding of how to effectively do battle.

As a member of 12-man unit force, I am not responsible for a player's unwillingness to learn to play as an effective member of his team.

I am not responsible for an opposing team's inability to organize, inability to execute proper tactics, inability to learn how to play as a team, and inability to have one of their members garner the courage to take command.

I am not responsible for the environment PGI has created in the form of Community Warfare.

My team is not responsible for a player's decision to drop as a random public player. When you click "attack," you give your consent to fight whoever is waiting for you. And if you find yourself facing a 12-man team, that's your fault, not your enemy's and certainly not PGI's. No one is forcing you to play Community Warfare, and the only thing that controls who you fight is the choice of selecting planets.

To add to this, it cannot be justified to me logically that a player refuses to join a unit or another faction because such circumstances are "easy-mode," and yet in the same breath will scream and shout about how Community Warfare needs to be revolutionized to "balance" against the previous combat conditions and domination brought on by 12-man units. PGI is not going to do anything to counterattack the teamwork exercised by effective 12-man units (aside from nerfing certain mechs continuously to the ground to compensate for skill gaps in their pilots).

Your mechs aren't underpowered, your technology isn't underpowered: teamwork is what is winning or losing matches. If you want to win, learn how to play as a team. Drop with a unit, get Teamspeak, change up your loadout, focus fire, call targets, maneuver properly. Short of that, drop on a planet that doesn't have a 12-man team sitting on it.

Yeah yeah bla bla we herd it all before
I recommend you take your complaints to PGI
Tell PGI that pugs should never go against 12 man teams
They are supposed to fill in to help bigger teams and should never be more than 3 pugs on a drop against 12 man teams

Tell PGI you are in Cw to fight other organized teams not a bunch of seals

#6 Kieva

• PipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:39 PM

View PostKhereg, on 08 November 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

People don't like to lose and react very, very badly when they do. Not everyone, certainly, but it seems more prevalent than it should be.

I've come to see this trait as nearly pathological, not just in MWO, but life.

I've come to think I was incredibly lucky to play on some really bad sports teams as a kid and an adult. Losing's part of my style and charm.

The problem is that PGI sides with them.

#7 KahnWongFuChung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 359 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 08 November 2015 - 09:19 PM

UHHH OP was this you all were so honorable before -MS- joined your clan or after?

#8 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 09:33 PM

MercStar has not been on Wolf for quite some time, and they have nothing to do with the crux of my argument. Their performance has nothing to do with the opinions or observations or the maintaining of "honor" amongst Clan Wolf units. If you feel there is otherwise, then you may have a conversation with our Loremasters and Oathmasters. We are www.clan-wolf.info. Our officers are always available.

My unit retains its honor to this day, and we continue to participate in Community Warfare, and we do NOT chastize the opposition, nor do we step out of our way to provoke them into verbal arguement. Sure, people get aggressive, but we certainly don't blame PGI, quirks, nerfs, Community Warfare, or any other game mechanic versus pilot skill level for our ability (or inability) to win a match.

There are at least two large-scale active units on Wolf that I can name. The rest may potentially be pugs.

But this argument has nothing to do with honor: its focus is on the fact that the responsibility for the random player's inability to defeat a 12-man team rests with said individual, not the 12-man. I retain my observations based on the experience I have gained with my team and the gross disrespect and unsportsmanlike conduct relayed to me from some of my opponents. These same opponents are the type of people who will run off on their own to challenge 12 opponents at once, then scream at their teammates for "leaving them to die."

My intent is not to ask PGI to change anything: my intent is to motivate individuals to fix their attitudes, consider adjusting their play styles, and leave them with the understanding of what Community Warfare's current conditions are.

Simply, it is not the fault of the 12-man if the random pug player does not avail himself of the mechanics and tools available at his disposal to network with his team and work as a member of said team to win the match. The odds are stacked against him, but they are not insurmountable.

The truth of the matter is that 12-man units are here to stay, and so are pugs. Community Warfare needs both, because the limited number of 12-man-fielding teams simply don't have the bodies to drop each hour of each night. That said, the pugs can be a benefit to their faction if they learn to work as a team, or join a unit-preferrably both-especially in a game mode designed for team play.

And the units can teach them. We're still here-where are you?

Edited by Commander A9, 03 December 2015 - 09:42 AM.

#9 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:14 PM

View PostKieva, on 08 November 2015 - 08:39 PM, said:

The problem is that PGI sides with them.

In PGI's defense, they aren't in business to teach people how to be grownups.

#10 Black Ivan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:27 AM

Nothing new to see. I experienced the same and I won't play CW anymore until it is real Community and not Until Warfare.

If it mean seperating units from the rest of the Community so everybody can enjoy the gamemode so be it.

Edited by Black Ivan, 09 November 2015 - 02:30 AM.

#11 iLLcapitan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 654 posts
  • LocationBirdhouse

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:38 AM

If you're puggin alone in CW you'll come to a fork in your road. Either you adapt, work with your dropdeck, try to improve, learn the maps and so increase your damage/use/effectivity - or you blame something else than yourself.
It's a tough road at times, but I learned to enjoy the struggle during the months I dropped alone in CW.

#12 SkippyT72

• PipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:38 AM

Once again folks seem to forget the the open que is and has been changed to help out the folks that want to play alone or does anyone remember that there only used to be one que for everyone (groups/solo's).

Community warfare was ment to be used by groups / teams that wanted to actually used teamwork to play the game, they left it open for solo's to join if they wanted, but it's not required and there is no reason to make a whole new que for them, if you like the game type then join a team, they added Viop and folks use it if they are smart and not in a major group, or join the faction's teamspeak and get on comms at the least so you can coordinate with the groups that are playing.

It's not a solo's vs team thing, it's a common sense thing to use teamwork and not run lone wolf in a team game mode.

#13 KahnWongFuChung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 359 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:02 AM

MercStar has not been on Wolf for quite some time, and they have nothing to do with the crux of my argument.

I disagree before-MS- started playing in your clan your teams were good but not elite players like you seem to have now that take hardly no damage and give out a lot of1-2 shot kills I have fraped a few of your games and I see repeated exploits and other weird gameplay that you as honor bound clan members were not doing?

So what changed your clan from just good players to like playing in god-mode every battle? I wonder but PGI does not care about exploits/ETC. to this game as long as the USD continues to flow in.

P.S but you are not the only units I have seen this happen to after a -MS- merger and its not because yo have gained so much player skill per player to become so L33t :D(

Edited by KahnWongFuChung, 09 November 2015 - 08:04 AM.

#14 Willard Phule

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,920 posts
  • LocationThe Omega Company compound on Outreach

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:41 AM

View PostKhereg, on 08 November 2015 - 11:14 PM, said:

Unless you count the new reporting system where everyone can report someone they don't like just to see them get banned.

#15 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:04 AM

View PostKahnWongFuChung, on 09 November 2015 - 08:02 AM, said:

P.S but you are not the only units I have seen this happen to after a -MS- merger and its not because yo have gained so much player skill per player to become so L33t :D(

Thank you for your interest in hiring -MS- for a(nother) Kurita tour. Please have your leadership contact Antonius Rex and we can work out a contract complete with a training regimen.

#16 Kieva

• PipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 03:19 PM

View PostKhereg, on 08 November 2015 - 11:14 PM, said:

No, but they're in the business to make money, and a mantra I learned a long time ago as a mechanic is it is easier to hold on to previous customers than to gain new ones. That simply means that you have to give consistent and satisfying service, because the past customer expects a standard.

How this relates to PGI and CW is simple: When the new people(note new people means inexperienced and less skilled at the game) complain enough, something gets nerfed, for a demonstration, see the NBT third party system, which CWI was a part of until relatively recently when the admins started siding with the whiners that CWI's Vanguards were defeating soundly. They banned several clan weapons from NBT. This is an example of how not to respond to complaints.

Really, the big thing about joining a unit is people to practice and get better with. With CWI my skill level increased dramatically in a 1 month period, they emphasize 1 on 1 combat and accuracy, which are huge in this game.

All I'm doing is reinforcing Commander's statement. It shouldn't be the fault of the 12-man groups for the defeat of the pugs, My main concern is the mech nerfs and further tilting of the game's balance in one direction because of complainers.

View PostKahnWongFuChung, on 09 November 2015 - 08:02 AM, said:

MercStar has not been on Wolf for quite some time, and they have nothing to do with the crux of my argument.

I disagree before-MS- started playing in your clan your teams were good but not elite players like you seem to have now that take hardly no damage and give out a lot of1-2 shot kills I have fraped a few of your games and I see repeated exploits and other weird gameplay that you as honor bound clan members were not doing?

So what changed your clan from just good players to like playing in god-mode every battle? I wonder but PGI does not care about exploits/ETC. to this game as long as the USD continues to flow in.

As a CWI pilot myself, and having faced off one on one with, or sat and observed the cockpit of all of my team mates, I can tell you with absolute one-hundred percent certainty that we don't have pilots that utilize cheats or exploits.

As mentioned above, our unit emphasizes 1 on 1 combat and precision, that means they coach foot work with your mech, rolling damage, hitting the weak points, and battlefield awareness. You should come try training with us before instantly discrediting this statement, by the way.

PS. Clan Wolf as a faction has been rather idle since -MS- moved on. We miss their contribution :C

Edited by Kieva, 09 November 2015 - 03:25 PM.

#17 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:51 PM

Any corporation's goal is to maximize profit. In the case of free-to-play games such as MEchwarrior Online, the best way to do this is to offer attractive preorder packs, Mercs Cash, and other goodies that people will likely buy. In this scenario, PGI has succeeded.

But we're not here to talk about PGI or any specific team, we're talking about declaring a response to a number of unaffiliated pugs who have lashed out over their circumstances, but may not have taken it upon themselves to improve their situation.

If you want to pug in Community Warfare and go by yourself (and as a member of a large unit, I discourage you from doing so in an effort to maximize your chances of victory), then I recommend you do the following:

-find friends to play with
-find a major unit to piggyback off of
-download Teamspeak and join said unit's Teamspeak server
-form a unit and recruit experienced players-practice and drop with them
-practice learning how to focus fire, designate targets, shoot designated targets, and move as a member of a lance
-use VOIP or Teamspeak to coordinate your efforts-step up to take command, or give recommendations on fire and maneuver

You have plenty of means to improve your game-do not blame me or any other unit in the course of your failing to do so or unwillingness to improve upon yourself.

When you click "attack," you consent to a 12-man shooting at you if they are waiting for opponents on your choice planet.

I acknowledge that fighting a 12-man can get frustrating, to the point that players may assume the worst in their opponents in an effort to deflect responsibility for their circumstances off of their own side. Mechwarriors, listen here: The teams across Community Warfare have all been playing for some time, even in the aftermath of major units switching out of faction or switching games entirely. These teams do not hack-they do not cheat-they do not exploit-if they find a man cheating, they ban his ass, or PGI does it for them as PGI has done so in the past to a number of players throughout this game. Who wants a cheater on their team to bring dishonor or disqualification to their name and unit? Seriously.

In the case of my team, we practice frequently, in firing, maneuvering, studying the maps for the best means of ingress and egress, refining what works, improving upon what doesn't work, and changing what needs to be changed. We are skilled enough to identify what mechs likely have XL engines and where a mech's weak points are and capitalizing off of such, as much as any other disciplined team has already done so. We also know how to make use of well-timed alpha strikes and to focus fire on single targets and even single points on a mech. Our mechs typically hold Masters certifications.

If your mech is blowing up in one shot, either stop using trial mechs, remove the XL engine, adjust your armor, keep your head down, and/or watch your flanks or rear. And that goes for everybody!

What's changed? Our members have gotten better at playing this game.

If anyone feels that something otherwise is happening, you may speak with team leaders, oathmasters, and loremasters. Short of that, you may challenge these teammembers to duels, one-on-one, and you may test your assumptions of dishonorable behavior at your earliest convenience.

Edited by Commander A9, 09 November 2015 - 04:52 PM.

#18 Bhodi Li773

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts
  • Locationwww.PhoenixDominion.com

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:51 AM

I think that the general poor attitude towards CW is a prevailing cause of it being so defunct( we still need better incentives for regular CW play).I'm in a mercenary unit (so we can benefit fromLP rewards)and we played a significant role in the taking of terra for Clan Wolf.From then until now I have seen a significant drop in the in-game courtesy.By this I mean spawncamping.I admit when I took Terra we did kill spawn but that was after killing a significant number (first ,2nd and 3rd waves)leaving 6 or 8 mechs vs 15 + mechs with last few minutes left in match.In this last bout of CW I have seen lots of Clan do a hard push not to kill generator or omega but to get into spawn and then camp so mechs dropping back into match are dead within a minute or two tops.In several matches when complaints were made" come on at least play the game", "let us at least move out of spawn so it is a real battle" and response was "too bad "," get into a real group" and a few even got mad and complained IS for "hiding behind dropships" :huh: . I had 2 mechs killed at drop point by spawn campers repeatedly. I am not a noob .I actually closed beta tested this game with the original 1000 betatesters. I understand CW is a long BORING process so pushing hard to kill spawn is quicker than actually" playing " for the "objectives" and drawing the game out.Look at what will happen if Poor Sportsmanship/Conduct like this happens after STEAM players join up. New players will walk into CW get their collective behinds handed to them.RESULTS instaquit, ragequit ,and de-installing of MWO. Playing the fastest way to finish the game like in a regular videogame will HURT MWO :o and KILL CW completely. CW is meant to be a real battle between two opposing sides not a roadside curbstomp which it seems to be turning into for some players. This also means with no regular opponents or just the few diehard groups CW will become either an ELITE :ph34r: UNIT ONLY hunting ground or a ghosttown and we will never see any progress on CW. What it comes down to is "NO REAL CLANNERS /Fans of MWO/battletech" would attack a dropship or bumrush a single IS mech with 5+ Clan mechs. Where's the Clan Code of Honor ?. This is DEZGRA at its best. Remember ...Play the Game , Don't let The GAME play You!! If we want MWO to expand and become a real living thing where we can have less waiting for CW drops 24/7 and regular matches that are "GG"because it was down to the last few minutes and mechs as the norm vs getting wrekt in an obvious mismatch. Then the ATTITUDE and BEHAVIOR of Some Players needs to change before they Kill CW and hurt MWO Significantly as a game . I would rather have a memorable :D game than a boring :mellow: one . O7 MechWarriiors !

Edited by Bhodi Li773, 15 November 2015 - 08:58 AM.

#19 Tuis Ryche

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:22 PM

We drop as 12-man units.

We are Clan.

Well aren't you an e-badass.

#20 PyckenZot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 870 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAnderlecht, Belgium

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:08 AM

The only people that have any moral ground to complain about CW disparity are the complete newbies that haven't got a clue where they get themselves into when reacting to a "X needs attackers or defenders."

PGI really needs to have some sort of warning box pop-up when you click CW (disableable of course) informing players this is endgame mode and urging them to group up.

Any other player knows all too well where he/she will get into. And if one refuses to drop CW as a group, well then they have chosen for the sadomasochistic events to follow,...

Previous contract we had was FRR. I dropped plenty of 12-mans organised on the FRR hub. Completed the challenge in half a day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users