Worst Game Ever! There Is No Teamwork

122 replies to this topic

#121 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:41 PM

View PostVaegir Raiden, on 16 December 2015 - 10:56 AM, said:

WORST game ever. How is SOLO QUE even fun!!

I am TIER 2 and i see constant dumb people everywere...one team gets rolled and everybody just quits when they die

This is no game for teamwork. The players here are bad at attempting TEAMWORK

Have you made much of an effort? I.E. - Do you use VOIP and/or Chat to coordinate your matches or do you just sit back and expect all the dominoes to fall into place on their own? Have you even bothered to try to find a Unit so that you can experience better gameplay?

If your answer is "No," then you really don't have any cause to complain. You're part of the problem.

#122 Unreliable Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:18 PM

View PostJun Watarase, on 20 December 2015 - 05:27 AM, said:

Funny thing is, i just finished a game where despite half of our team being in units, they refused to communicate with the rest of the team and just kept doing whatever they wanted. At one point we had half the team at one gate, and at least 4 guys decided to go to another gate without telling anyone. Not hard to figure out what happened next.

And in the 3rd wave, we had people at all 3 gates because again, no communication. And for the last wave, it looked like some guys decided to go for the gens without telling anyone, while the rest were kind of milling around.

Well I never said other units would work well with other units. Too many egos getting in the way. Forming a 12 man is probably the only way to get a true competitive team play experience.

#123 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 21 December 2015 - 06:57 AM

View PostJun Watarase, on 20 December 2015 - 05:21 PM, said:

Its great to see that the terms "scrub" and "playing to win" are still being horribly misused in MWO. Keep up the good work guys!

Posted Image

Now excuse me while i go beat up 5 year old scrubs at the playground. Gotta fulfill my playing to win quota for the day.

That image is the most accurate description I have ever seen of the MWO community. What is funny when Russ talked about match maker and instituting it all you heard was "competitive" players cry out. It was hilarious I hope Russ and PGI breaks your heart and then crushes your hopes and dreams!!!! MUAHAHAHA

Russ even pointed out that competitive units and I use competitive loosely, purposely hide away from each other so they do not face each other. I would give examples of specific units but then that would be naming in shaming. So keep being "competitive" and hiding across the map or in the same unit to not fight each other. Instead beat up your pugs and claim your false praise as competitiveness.

Edited by clownwarlord, 21 December 2015 - 07:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users