Supply Caches...huh?

402 replies to this topic

#401 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:15 AM

View PostSmithMPBT, on 02 August 2016 - 09:01 AM, said:

Just be grateful there's others willing to carry your burden my friend. Consider the crates a c-bill gift (sell it for 50k c-bills, no MC required) and enjoy the free to play game you've obviously gotten hours and hours of enjoyment from.

Unfortunately I do not know how to do this this :-(

#402 SmithMPBT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 793 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:42 AM

View PostTimicon, on 02 August 2016 - 09:15 AM, said:

Unfortunately I do not know how to do this this :-(

When you click on a Supply Cache in your inventory, it gives you the options of "Unlock" or "Sell". Choose "Sell" and you will get 50,000 C-bills put into your account for free. Not bad for doin nothing special.

#403 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:38 AM

View PostSmithMPBT, on 02 August 2016 - 09:42 AM, said:

When you click on a Supply Cache in your inventory, it gives you the options of "Unlock" or "Sell". Choose "Sell" and you will get 50,000 C-bills put into your account for free. Not bad for doin nothing special.

So if I understand you right, from what you are saying, going to Inventory in the Mech Bay and it will allow you to gain the supply caches without paying real world money?
That kind of goes against what it says when you get the supply cache though, which says, roughly, that you need to buy the keys to unlock them.

Disregard - thanks, I followed your advice and worked out how to make it work - cheers!

Edited by Timicon, 02 August 2016 - 11:41 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users