• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • 170 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 30 September 2021 - 08:15 AM

View PostBamboozle Gold, on 30 September 2021 - 01:45 AM, said:

Posted Image

I really like how you roll, good sir!

Speaking about the FWL insignia, well, the most iconic unit logos would be nice. Like Lyran Guards, Genyosha, Keshiks and such. Get a bit more deeper into BT-feel, PGI! That would help MWO certainly.

#1022 Poggle

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 03:06 AM

Hmmm.....aircraft silhouettes or armour silhouettes e.g. 100 years of tank evolution to pick from. And APCs!

#1023 Roving Gun

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 02:50 AM

Can we have a decal that says "Follow Me"

#1024 Cerebus23

• PipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 03:53 PM

berzerk ones symbol of sacrifice, dragonslayer, etc.

#1025 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 12:15 PM

View PostRoving Gun, on 18 October 2021 - 02:50 AM, said:

Can we have a decal that says "Follow Me"

Like this one?

Posted Image

#1026 TELEFORCE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 01:59 PM

Still waiting for checkerboard strips - their addition would be much appreciated!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1027 Mark Yore

• PipPipPip
  • The Deputy
  • The Deputy
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 01:43 AM

Can we have an "Urbie Power" logo? Posted Image

#1028 Armsracer

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted Today, 12:22 PM

I really liked the Street signs. There's an odd street sign where I live I'd like to be considered added "Blind person in area"

Another decal I'd like is the "student driver" this one can be an award for the achievement of completing the tutorial... Just a thought.

Fake battle damage decals; like bullet holes; exposed wire; eye patch; smoke; wooden boards. scratches; blood;

You know the Calvin and hobs decal that you can see on truck windows... Where Calvin is peeing... Maybe something like that where one of the light mechs in a cartoon style is leaking coolant onto a flaming pile of junk. Have the flame, mech junk, and coolant leaking mech be 3 separate decals and have the player be able to select the color of the 'coolant'.

How about the titanic being snapped in two by an Iceberg with the caption "Cool Running". To go along with it.. A melting metal face with the caption "Hot enough?" Or maybe a lawn chair and umbrella on the sand with the caption "Soak up some rays"; A bottle of sunscreen "SPF 1 billion"

A bunch I'd like is the "Baby on board"; "If you're reading this you're too close."; "If this mechs a rock'en return fire"; "For sale by owner"; Jesus fish and other religious icons; Image of an after burner; car rear and front lights;

Some for the side of legs... Springs; a sexy woman's leg in heals and stockings; a hairy mans leg in cleats; chicken feet and drumstick; peg leg; crutches; roller skates, hooves

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users