Game License Till 2017?

65 replies to this topic

#61 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 04:36 PM

View PostKotzi, on 20 July 2016 - 11:22 PM, said:

I think the majority of the community have little faith in PGI beeing able to do that. Where is the sense in doing that economically? Its either make this with no real financial benefits for them or keep on creating stuff to sell. Although, a mindles horde mode where i can relaxe with my buddies shootin mixed armed forces would be nice.

If there was a 'horde' mode, id rather they simply make it Faction War missions where the players get 12 mechs with 1 respawn against 48 AI mechs, and play the game as normal.

#62 pjnt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 425 posts
  • LocationDetention Block 23, Death Star

Posted 21 June 2019 - 05:02 PM

View PostCurccu, on 21 June 2019 - 08:39 AM, said:

You couldn't find any older threads to necro? I'm sure there are some nice 2011 threads if you look carefully.

I was directed here by Piranha to address specific questions I had made to their head office in Vancouver. I just pinged the forum to indicate that I had in fact read the information requested.

But thanks for your concern on what I choose to respond to. Glad to know you are out there keeping the aged MWO forum posts well guarded.

#63 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:02 PM

Directed here != Asked to revive a 3 year old thread

#64 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 22 June 2019 - 04:54 AM

Posted Image

#65 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:53 AM

View PostPrototelis, on 21 June 2019 - 11:02 PM, said:

Directed here != Asked to revive a 3 year old thread

On the other hand:
Asking PGI to answer a question != Asking on the community forums

This is stupid on stupid. If you want to get upset with someone do it with PGI sending him here rather than answering the question in the first place. If they sent him to this thread specifically, well, that's just a trifecta of stupid.

#66 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:26 AM

View PostThorqemada, on 20 July 2016 - 10:14 PM, said:

Afair they said they have optional the rights till 2020 when the game meets certain Benchmarks...

Oh well:
"As to commitment to the brand I have some news to share with the community that honestly we hadn’t decided yet on how or when we were going to announce it, so let me share it with you here now. On Nov 8th 2013 PGI and Microsoft finalized negotiations on an extension to PGI’s MechWarrior license. Whereas before our license ran out mid 2015 we are now ensured rights until mid-2018 and also if certain criteria is met will have until mid-2020 to continue to develop MechWarrior products including MWO."
http://mwomercs.com/...e-inner-sphere/

View Postpjnt, on 21 June 2019 - 08:15 AM, said:

Cheers Jesse. Answers some questions.

Just noting that for pnjt, what question is he looking to be answered, considering this thread is 4 pages long...? It is pass 2017.... And did PGI direct him to this actual thread (chuckles) I would be amazed if PGI actually did that...

So, hai, his post was simply a bump without detailing what he is actually wanting... he noted he "ping" the thread to note he had read it (bumped) then followed up by an overall generic question.. answer the question...but PGI never provided any direct feedback to this specific thread, the community did with copy/paste and URL from PGI...

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 22 June 2019 - 11:28 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users