543 replies to this topic

#121 Wrathful Scythe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 715 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:42 AM

So... the third person challenge: You can't make more than 1 kill? That sucks hard. 3 matches won, around 4 kills each and no points. thanks but... no thanks.

#122 Dark Bard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 571 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:54 AM

its a joke? sometimes camera automaticaly fall back to fisrt person view. i never ask for this! i make a 3 or more matches with kills in that crap 3rd person mode. and we won. and im stay alive...but i dont get any points for this tier. CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.

Edited by Dark Bard, 03 September 2016 - 12:55 AM.

#123 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:54 AM

Well, this is the night that stops me cold for a few from playing, and with my highest quote count ever on a forum post... I'm worse than angry now, and I'll have to skip a lot of forum emotes with this post. I'm probably going to hit the 100,000-character hidden limit, more than likely. :angry:

Advance note: Review Rating, 2016 August "MechWarrior Things Event"? 0/20, unless the Event is extended to a minimum of 12 days to compensate for several Countries' Holidays. Not enough time is provided for normal players who don't "no-life" their MWO experience, and actually have Real Life to put up with as it blocks them from doing much of anything. Further, there are well beyond too many bugs with many portions of the MWO Client And Server Code at this time for an Event like this to be viable, and apparently PGI has not fully listened to my Event Review Information from the "Weight of the World" Event either. There is once again an insane failure to consider for the average casual player, or even for allowing a reasonable 40% to 60% share of players to actually have a chance to finish. Active Player Retention is likely to crash with this mess, and I'm already seeing the Bad Public Relations. -_-

Anywho, onward to the quoting...

View PostMatt Newman, on 02 September 2016 - 02:58 PM, said:

I couldn't call them challenges if there was no effort required.

This is true, and I like that effort is required to get them done. However, like many are making note, including some I'm quoting below, creating a "Pressure Cooker" situation by providing too little time is also wrong. Please extend the Event to a minimum of 12 days to at least partially repair what's wrong with this Event, as 24 Personal Challenges is overboard during a five-day period of time.

View PostUberStuka, on 02 September 2016 - 02:59 PM, said:

and whats 3rd person view????

Please try your "F3" key on your keyboard some time. Or, you can just enable "Start Match in 3rd-Person View" in your in-game settings. Any chance you've held "F1" on your keyboard recently to see certain critical things like the Default Control Sheet?

View PostJman5, on 02 September 2016 - 03:06 PM, said:

This will be funny watching everyone run around in third person view.

Not really... Particularly when the 3rd-Person Crosshair doesn't move fluidly. Worse, you're stuck with an inability to aim properly at your targets. This is gravely unlike back in "MechWarrior 3", where it didn't matter what view mode you were in, and there were TWO 3rd-Person View Modes, but you could always aim right where you needed to.

View PostBig Tin Man, on 02 September 2016 - 02:57 PM, said:

Wow, this is quite different. I hope it all tracks correctly, because I see a lot of this taking a long time.

It needs more time than the Event provides currently (as of when I'm typing this post), due directly to the feeding frenzy and maniacal tendencies that will ensue, resulting in insane matches for all involved.

View PostApollo777, on 02 September 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

Hahaha... this is very weird event! And i have no idea how to compleet some of these chalenges, lol.Posted Image

Ask questions, then. Look for help from others about each part. It's that simple.

View Postarmyunit, on 02 September 2016 - 03:09 PM, said:

I feel like this event is full of many references and I don't understand any of them. Posted Image

You're not the only one.

View PostSandro742, on 02 September 2016 - 03:14 PM, said:

there should be a grand prize for players who can actually get everything ^^

Yes, and enough time to actually do the Event while we're at it. Five days with 24 Personal Challenges? Somebody at PGI wasn't thinking, at least as how it looks to me.

View PostCommander A9, on 02 September 2016 - 03:24 PM, said:

* Requirements can only be met a single time in a single match. For example, getting 2 Solo Kills in a match will only count as 1 Point toward the Total Goal of 11 Points for the Solo Kill Challenge Goal.

Okay, THIS is not cool. This will cause the challenge to get dragged out even longer. :/ And some of us barely have the time as it is to commit to these things. :/

View PostMatt Newman, on 02 September 2016 - 03:32 PM, said:

In these Cumulative challenges, some will be harder than others, but you can earn points in more than one challenge per match.

View PostCycKath, on 02 September 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

Dang, going to be tough to get it done for those us without a long weekend and Father's Day tomorrow/Sunday impacting things.

View PostMatt Newman, on 02 September 2016 - 03:35 PM, said:

Keep me informed on how you are doing. Would not be against extending this one for our friends in the "upside down" land of Australia.

Event already needs a massive extension by a Full Week, giving a total of at least 12 days. I'm going to be barely having my chance to start shortly, and I already know too many are impacted by Holidays in their respective Countries. Stack on the Code Bugs, and without extension this Event is already doomed to massive failure through only allowing the "Cream of the Crop" to achieve most (if not all) of everything.

View PostDAYLEET, on 02 September 2016 - 03:47 PM, said:

I like this if only because its Return of the Jedi'ish and Jurassic Park'ish on the bundle saving. Dumb challenge like 3PV actualy sound hilarious but only if everyone else is in 3pv, otherwise its an insane gimping for the lone guy doing it. Well i hope people have fun doing it rather than *****.

Doh i thought it was starwars... so i bet i got the other wrong too goddamnit i hate failing at reference! i used to be with it but then they change what it was and now what im with isnt "it".

Too late... [expletive] already happened.

View PostTexhnolyze IIC, on 02 September 2016 - 05:09 PM, said:

There is a bug in third person view. If someone bumps into you, or you walk backwards into a wall, you can glitch into first person view.

View Postalsation, on 02 September 2016 - 05:20 PM, said:

Third person is the worst. I'm especially enjoying the crosshair in the middle of my back so i can't see what I am shooting.

View PostCato Zilks, on 02 September 2016 - 05:37 PM, said:

Why do we even have 3rd person? It is painful.

PGI should have taken a hint some time ago from "MechWarrior 3", and re-built the 3rd-Person Crosshair to properly track in a fluid manner, instead of trying to 'nose snap' like they are now. And that's just beside the list of other missing HUD Elements that weren't missing in "MechWarrior 3".

View PostEagle01, on 02 September 2016 - 05:38 PM, said:

We only get 5 days? Please extend or lower the goal requirement

Agreed. I've looked at the Requirements, the Rewards, and the Time Allowed. 12 days is a proper needed minimum for this Event, and it should have been 12 days from the start for the Goal Requirements as they are now.

View Postsmokedmech, on 02 September 2016 - 05:48 PM, said:

You guys finally got a little bit creative. Nice. But late announcement though, guess Labor Day isn't a big deal in Canada.

I'm hammered by this, as well. Others are hammered by similar holidays. Unless PGI adds a Full Week to this Event, and makes it at least 12 Days, I'm already certain that many people are going to be pissed off that PGI decided to severely mis-time yet another Event.

View PostDee Eight, on 02 September 2016 - 05:49 PM, said:

challenges are MEANT to be challenging. Events shouldn't be "oh I finished them all in six matches", though with their usual personal challenges that's exactly how it is for many players.

Be suspicious of anyone finishing that fast. It sounds like indications of farming and such to me. I like Personal Challenges as well that I have to put effort into, in order to succeed even where I am at a realistic 'Tier 3'. And I'm glad that they can't be finished in 6 matches by anyone playing the game properly without any form of suspicious behavior. But it sounds like some people are managing to actively arrange Challenge Farming and 'gaming of the system'. BTW, I've determined (at least in my opinion, anyway) from playing through several Events, and reading other's comments, that a proper average for finishing a small rack of 7 Personal Challenges is local to about 15 hours of battle time over a minimum of five days. This Event is in the "Pressure Cooker" Zone currently, exactly where it shouldn't be, trying to force 24 semi-conflictive challenges within a five-day timespan, where 12 days are needed at the minimum for what they contain. Frankly, I have to suspect PGI is trying to weed out the people breaking the rules this time around, which would probably be a help to MWO. I just wish the rest of the community didn't have to suffer in the meantime because of it.

View PostSilentScreamer, on 02 September 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

Glad to see Faction play included on some of these challenges!

Hey, maybe Faction Warfare will get some extra activity now? Good luck out there.

View PostHavyek, on 02 September 2016 - 06:34 PM, said:

Whoever came up with the idea for a 3rd person POV event should be fired along with whoever approved it.
It's a spit in the face of all the Founders (if any are still around anyway) who were promised that the 3rd person POV BS from MW4 wouldn't be implemented in the first place.

I don't know how it was in "MechWarrior 4". But, I can tell you if they had stuck to the implementation in "MechWarrior 3", then you would have been pleasantly surprised. Further, with "MechWarrior 3"s implementation, you would have gladly accepted it as part of MWO. Unfortunately, I sadly feel that we may never see 3rd-Person that good and balanced in MWO.

View Postknightsljx, on 02 September 2016 - 06:53 PM, said:

is the purpose of the 3PV challenge to show how bad 3PV is? if so, it's doing great

View Post045, on 02 September 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

I hate 3rd person view so much. I have never wanted to accomplish a challenge more, but I hate PGI for doing this to me.

View PostCommander A9, on 02 September 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

I agree! No map, no arm movement, aiming is terrible, zoom is counterproductive, and forget doing this in Faction Warfare.

Moreover I have to do it not once, but three times!? With all the kill-stealing going on!?

[censored] you, PGI!

Who's the genius who came up with this crap!?

View PostBelkor, on 02 September 2016 - 07:44 PM, said:

This 3rd person view is so poorly designed that it is torture. No minimap, can't even access the bigger map, can't see your own health, mech blocks view of target up close, cursor is very jittery. I never thought the previous events ruined the game but this poorly thought out event sure does.

*edit* I got 3 kills in 3rd person, survived and won the round. It is not registering. Thanks alot for this garbage event PGI.

View PostLordLeto, on 02 September 2016 - 07:51 PM, said:

This 3rd person non-sense legitimately makes me mad.

1. You developed this terrible system. Taking time away from developing good not terrible things.
and
2. You incentivize me to use your terrible system with free stuff. Taking time away from me enjoying the game and highlighting your mistake.

What the literal [explitive] is wrong with you?

I feel the collective pain of all of you. I have attempted to use 3rd-Person View before, only to rapidly find it is merely a minor assistant in its' current form. Many things that are missing need to be implemented, including Map Access and Fluid CrossHair Tracking. That drone behind a player with a blinking red light is already a critical hazard to any pilot using '3PV', and is an equal balance to allowing a full HUD and proper control in that View Mode. Until PGI fixes '3PV' and enables it in Faction Warfare, it will remain an unbalanced & useless mess.

View PostTaffer, on 02 September 2016 - 09:20 PM, said:

This event is wack, and i'm not feeling it.

Can't blame you. Feeling the same way myself with the "4th-Wall Breakage" that PGI is doing here.

View Postmeteorol, on 02 September 2016 - 09:30 PM, said:

Well that is probably a 5 day break from MWO for me.

I won't play when half of my team is running arond in 3PV trying to get a kill, or doing some other batsh*t crazy thing while trying to get 11MC.

I won't deal with people playing even more lunatic than usual.

Sounds like you've been having a bad run of luck, similar to mine recently. I hope you get a good rest, and come back relaxed without stress. Either that, or PGI extends the Event to 12 days, and fixes the Active Player Retention issues they're creating right now.

View PostCommander A9, on 02 September 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

Okay, I've been painting bad guys like hell with TAG while they explode, and yet I'm not getting any credit for "I'm The Monster."

What am I doing wrong here?

It's likely that the system is requiring some form of Missiles to make the Killing Blow while you're painting with TAG. Best I can suggest here is to just "get lucky", because that's all we're going to be able to do on this mockery of an Event. The same problem exists with the NARC currently.

View PostMinimumContacts, on 02 September 2016 - 09:50 PM, said:

Yeah, that's likely to be the result for a good share of players. I might even finally drive myself over the edge, trying to push it to the limit, and likely still failing in the end.

View PostMichal R, on 02 September 2016 - 10:03 PM, said:

Lurmagedon, with 3rd PV ....
What a crap.....
Perfect Game Industry realu thing that this community is ******. ...

I will not even to login to the game in next 7 days.....
A little vacation from MWO star now. ....

You're not the only one who knows how that isn't workable. We'll have to hope PGI fixes '3PV' very soon.

View Postrxdg, on 02 September 2016 - 10:17 PM, said:

Narc kills are definitely not registering. I have about 5+ already, but 0 registered.

Edit: I figured it out. You need to have MISSILES kill the NARC'd target. Which is not what the challenge says.

Yeah, PGI needs to award better for use of that Scouting Tool. Let's hope they fix that in the future.

View PostTibbnak, on 02 September 2016 - 09:54 PM, said:

FUN FACT: "The Flea" challenge might require you to get, SPECIFICALLY, *****ONE AND ONLY ONE***** kill, stay in third person and have it enabled by default with no going into first person even by accident, survive the match, and also win.

View PostZandel Corrin, on 02 September 2016 - 10:27 PM, said:

Yes I think this should be "At Least 1 Kill" not only 1.... this means that to get this challenge you have to get that kill then go hide like a noob. Serious PGI why encourage people to play badly?

Heck, PGI is violating their own CoC by inviting behavior that can potentially "Assist The Enemy" against your own team. This sounds to me like somebody is asking for hell in the office, and a lot of Bad Public Relations.

View PostThunder Child, on 02 September 2016 - 10:51 PM, said:

But as Alistair said, it'd be nice if we got some Battletech Flavor in our "A Battletech Game".

WTB more Lore. Not forced down our throats or anything, but an in game Sarnapedia would be awesome.

Heavily Agreed on this. "MechWarrior 2&3" both did very well in this regard, and it would be nice if MWO showed some of the same. Lore was the guideline, not the hardline rule, in those games. MWO needs to do the same, including with the FW Contract Systems where Lore was misused to make a hardline rule.

View PostMinimumContacts, on 02 September 2016 - 11:02 PM, said:

Did exactly this, 4 matches, yet only 2 registered. There is a bug...

View PostDee Eight, on 02 September 2016 - 11:04 PM, said:

Since they haven't fixed the 3rd person bugs in four years... they should just make the achivement, get a kill assist while in 3rd person view, or outright replace it with something involving AMS, and maybe encourage more players to run an AMS the next five days.

Agreed again here. Any Challenge relating to '3PV' in any form should have had the Code for '3PV' cleaned up in the first place and brought into line with the rest of the game and previous MechWarrior game releases. PGI needs to fix '3PV' before the next Event if they don't want people angry.

View PostPsycho Cop, on 02 September 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:

I love it, more abnormal challenges! pgi pls

Yeah, this would be nice to see, provided that they don't screw it up like they are doing this time.

View PostXaat Xuun, on 03 September 2016 - 12:06 AM, said:

I like this challenge, need to do things in the game that is not the norm . . Good change the 3rd person one, that's a tough one, no one seems to understand, in thirdperson, no grid. guess some players don't like change, and just want linear tactics.

Eh, more like people just want the HUD to not be [expletive] when in '3PV'. Unfortunately, this is also hard for PGI to fix as well, because of how long they let it sit. Keep watching, more trouble is yet to simmer up, unless PGI admits their faults and fixes it right with the first attempt.

View PostCyrilis, on 03 September 2016 - 12:07 AM, said:

The 3dr person challange is definitively NOT contributing to team play. Please don't do that again.

Like noted above, '3PV' is full of design and balance errors at this time. Pray for PGI to fix it, so we can have proper '3PV'-based Challenges.

Bah, after spending all this time on this post, I'm almost repelled from touching MWO. But I do like to earn stuff through Personal Challenges, so I'm going to get started anyway, regardless of the current situation. Maybe, just maybe, I'll come back with some extra constructive thoughts and useful communications, even as angry as I am right now, and even as much as my head hurts. Those of you who know me, I look forward to teaming up with you on the battlefield, such that we can mash the 'OpFor' together. :huh:

~Mr. D. V. "One [expletive] overloaded, headachey, dizzy Mech Pilot..." Devnull

#124 Yosharian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:02 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 02 September 2016 - 02:47 PM, said:

Ok some of these are a little weird, but nevertheless:

Well played, PGI. This is utterly brilliant.

#125 Dark Bard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 571 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:23 AM

I think event is good. Just give more time and make something with 3rd person view challenge(or better with 3rd person view)
That cool, that PGI collecting new statistic, but not all aspects of this event disigned right, IMHO.

Edited by Dark Bard, 03 September 2016 - 01:24 AM.

#126 Apollo777

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 265 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:29 AM

Can any one let me know how to achive these please? thx.

Achieve the 'Protected Medium/Light' reward at least once in a Match.
Achieve at least 1 Savior Kill in a Match.
Achieve at least 1 Defensive Kill in a Match.

#127 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:52 AM

1. Damage an enemy shortly after he damaged a Medium/Light of your team.
2. Kill an enemy who made damage to one of your teammates shortly b4.
3. Kill an enemy inside of your base when he is capping.

#128 Apollo777

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 265 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:55 AM

View PostKinski Orlawisch, on 03 September 2016 - 01:52 AM, said:

1. Damage an enemy shortly after he damaged a Medium/Light of your team.
2. Kill an enemy who made damage to one of your teammates shortly b4.
3. Kill an enemy inside of your base when he is capping.

Thank you!Posted Image

#129 Alistair Winter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 10,823 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway, FRR

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:58 AM

View PostAlistair Winter, on 02 September 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:

My only major complaint is that MWO events are usually about random pop culture or real life references. Like most people on this forum, I feel like PGI keeps dropping the ball when it comes to relying on LORE. There's a lot of lore in Battletech and it would be a lot cooler to have events that built on some kind of pre-existing narrative from Battletech lore, or even a completely new storyline that fit with Battletech lore.

Make up some stuff about Clans and Inner Sphere units testing out experimental tech or something. Whatever.

We just need more events that have to do with Battletech and not That 70's Show or Halloween.

PS: This wouldn't be such a big issue if there was more lore in the game itself, by the way. But MWO has zero information about factions, mechs, planets, etc. It's completely stripped of lore, basically.

At the risk of seeming like I'm tooting my own horn, I just want to point out that it seems like a bunch of people agree that it would be nice to have more lore-based events (and lore-based content in general).

It would be cool if someone at PGI noticed this and pitched that idea to the management.

Posted Image

http://mwomercs.com/...-of-grievances/

#130 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:02 AM

Haha, had a good laugh! Thaks for the events, it sounds very cool and is definetly something else!
As I haven't played today I cannot say which requirements are cool and which are too hard to get or which I don't like, will post this later on!

Thanks for the event :)

(Will be funny seeing a lot of people with 3rd person drones ^^)

#131 EvGaS

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 77 posts
  • LocationKyiv, UA

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:03 AM

Flea event is broken on polar map! (3-rd person, was 2 kills and basecap on Orion-VA)
(sorry for bold)

Another person also says in random game.
It just not counted in event line.

#132 PFC Carsten

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:08 AM

I hate this event. Due to diversity in goals, it even brings out more monory (is that a word in english?) in people than usual events.

Please make an event that's called "no event weekend" - just gameplay as usual.

funny side show: People are heavy on the reporting side - after being AFK, doing 0 Damage and 13 match score, they report you when you go OOB in order to end the match more quickly against 9 remaining enemies...and yes, I know it's against the rules.

Edited by PFC Carsten, 03 September 2016 - 02:15 AM.

#133 D V Devnull

• 4,266 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:08 AM

Early Final Review, 2016 August "MechWarrior Things Event" ---

I'm leaving the rating at 0/20 and leaving early. There is no "I" in "TEAM", but apparently people are willing to just let their team be backflanked and killed, all for their personal gain. This has been accentuated by this Event, and many won't tolerate being punching bags because of that, myself included. To hell with Active Player Retention, because apparently PGI didn't want that, and they were willing to take a boatload of Bad Public Relations along with it. Frankly, I would say this Event will kill MWO, so I get to say goodbye to future generations enjoying anything of this regard. :angry:

See you all after the Event, if I can even summon the strength to not abandon everyone on my friendlist due to PGI's moronic actions. This one's just a lesson in futility. -_-

~Mr. D. V. "Screw it... This Event is completely backwards." Devnull

[Edit by author for a missed thought.]

Edited by D V Devnull, 03 September 2016 - 02:11 AM.

#134 Alienized

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:25 AM

its amazing how mad people get for actually beeing pushed to try out silly things.
i love this event. silly things, fun things, the battles are so chaotic its so much fun. far away from the typical dull gameplay.

me likey.

#135 John Mechlane

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 164 posts
  • LocationBehind you...in a locust

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:30 AM

3rd person event is broken. The game automatically jumps into 1st person when there's a wall behind you. I was sure that didn't void the challenge.....but it seems like it does.

PGI.....nothing further to add....

#136 Piith

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:37 AM

well this sucks
I just completed

Activate Third Person View and in a match, get 1 Kill, Survive, and Win the match.
This must be done through enabling "START IN THIRD PERSON" option in game setting screen and not disable it during the match

I didn't see anything pop up after the 3rd match (took me 7 matches, to reach that)
come here to check, and none of it shows.

guess it's that bug that everyone is mentioning ?

I did my three, not going to do another, that was painful.

I hope it's not literary , . . . where we stop at one kill, and more then one voids the challenge Posted Image

I noticed some of the other challenges are counting, why not this one ?

ETA: forgot to include, I was using as trial mech

Edited by Piith, 03 September 2016 - 02:41 AM.

#137 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:41 AM

View PostAlienized, on 03 September 2016 - 02:25 AM, said:

its amazing how mad people get for actually beeing pushed to try out silly things.
i love this event. silly things, fun things, the battles are so chaotic its so much fun. far away from the typical dull gameplay.

me likey.

And again we have the same opinion :)

Chapeau PGI, good event besides the "normal" fighting, thats fun!

#138 Darkthor

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 37 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationBucharest

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:48 AM

Won 4 games, 3 of which were with kills/survived in 3pv, so 3 should've registered........only one registered.

Edited by Darkthor, 03 September 2016 - 02:49 AM.

#139 John Mechlane

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 164 posts
  • LocationBehind you...in a locust

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:51 AM

Got 4 ECM counter point already....Too bad I haven't used a single ECM mech :D

#140 PFC Carsten

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:01 AM

View PostJaniTheWeedman, on 03 September 2016 - 02:51 AM, said:

Got 4 ECM counter point already....Too bad I haven't used a single ECM mech Posted Image

Same here (actually, only 1 point, but neither used and ECM mech). Probably it's counting UAV detection as well, 'cause I noticed on UAV against ECM message.

Edited by PFC Carsten, 03 September 2016 - 03:01 AM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users