• The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 80 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSydney

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:04 PM

Thread derailed much?

Hope you can help, PGI.

Separate note, fully agree if joining a team in lfg, don't expect to bring that much weight. If you're tier 2 you're not new and should know how hard it is to get the tonnage sorted with big groups, let alone when not on comms. Don't think that is related even slightly to the topic of the thread.

#42 Liveish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 838 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

View PostTina Benoit, on 30 September 2016 - 12:42 PM, said:

Forwarded this thread to a couple Devs.

Unfortunately right now, we cannot change queue requirements for only 1 server as the settings are global.
I'll try and organize a discussion to see if there's something we can do to change that. The only issue we could run into if we did, is that it would sacrifice the quality of match for wait time where Oceanic matches may become reported as unbalanced for having players in solo drops vs or with players in group drops.
Either way I will bring it to discussion.
Apologies for the wait for responses. However in the meantime as a temporary resolution, the only thing we can recommend is to play in NA/EU servers.

And as for disconnects and instabilities, I've brought up this discussion before as well for the MWOWC players and responded in this thread: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__5396091

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience and thank you so much for your patience.

Hello Tina,

Do you have an update on your discussion with the dev team ?

Thanks

Edited by live1991, 20 April 2017 - 03:43 PM.

#43 Liveish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 838 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:09 PM

Hello Tina,

Do you have an update on your discussion with the dev team ?

I will send you an email.
Thanks

Edited by live1991, 04 May 2017 - 04:00 PM.

#44 Liveish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 838 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:04 AM

View PostTina Benoit, on 30 September 2016 - 12:42 PM, said:

Forwarded this thread to a couple Devs.

Unfortunately right now, we cannot change queue requirements for only 1 server as the settings are global.
I'll try and organize a discussion to see if there's something we can do to change that. The only issue we could run into if we did, is that it would sacrifice the quality of match for wait time where Oceanic matches may become reported as unbalanced for having players in solo drops vs or with players in group drops.
Either way I will bring it to discussion.
Apologies for the wait for responses. However in the meantime as a temporary resolution, the only thing we can recommend is to play in NA/EU servers.

And as for disconnects and instabilities, I've brought up this discussion before as well for the MWOWC players and responded in this thread: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__5396091

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience and thank you so much for your patience.

Hello Tina,

It been over a year, can you please share with us when 8v8 is coming back.

AP is dying

#45 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:41 AM

Only a thought but seeing as we here in the AP time zone get lost and forgotten by the powers that be perhaps we as a group should look at action that we ourselves can take.
1 how many of the AP unit leaders would agree to a meeting, all of us not just 1 or 2 or it won't be viable, yes some of us have a problem with others but in this we need to unite, a sit down of all the AP unit leaders on 1 TeamSpeak or Discord channel and discuss an agreement to be online with as many of our members possible during our prime time, ok so we'd end up playing the same teams over and over again but we would get games in solo, QP and FP.
Just a thought.

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 30 January 2018 - 06:42 AM.

#46 Liveish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 838 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

Hey mate Join the AP MWO Discord and invite anyone you know. ( few leader on there)

https://discord.gg/wr637Rr

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users