42 replies to this topic

#41 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

I just put out release v0.2, which highlights the addition of 27 new mechs, more than double the amount in the first release! Also randomized starting drop decks should help keep things interesting. For more info check out the release page:

https://github.com/h...leases/tag/v0.2

#42 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:40 AM

View PostCapperDeluxe, on 27 January 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

I just put out release v0.2, which highlights the addition of 27 new mechs, more than double the amount in the first release! Also randomized starting drop decks should help keep things interesting. For more info check out the release page:

https://github.com/h...leases/tag/v0.2

Nice!! Just terminated some Clanners here.

Is there some way to centralize the map? At one time, I wasn't able to shoot some enemies because my mech was at the edge of the map and the targets were out of the screen.

And I hope you add an end battle screen next.

#43 Mechteric

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:12 AM

View PostOdanan, on 28 January 2017 - 04:40 AM, said:

Nice!! Just terminated some Clanners here.

Is there some way to centralize the map? At one time, I wasn't able to shoot some enemies because my mech was at the edge of the map and the targets were out of the screen.

And I hope you add an end battle screen next.

In order to scroll the map you have to click a cell towards the edge of the screen, or Shift + Arrow key. Also you can press the Tab key to cycle targets that are in LOS. Sorry, it was the only way to get the game engine to scroll around, hence why I'm moving it all to Unity soon.

Probably the last thing I'm going to try doing for this python version of the game is try to make randomly generated maps, and maybe I can also put an end battle screen in (but you'd likely still have to exit the game to start a new game).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users