Operation Frontline 2

468 replies to this topic

#221 cx5

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:29 PM

View PostMirage Jenius, on 10 September 2016 - 04:38 AM, said:

Long Tom is actually good now, PGI don't touch it anymore please.

2nd. I like it this way, please don't change anymore, I support this.

#222 Outcast1six

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 125 posts
  • LocationEverywhere..........and Nowhere.

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:30 PM

Got the EXE. It sells for WAY more than the Zeus.

#223 The Big Dan Theory

• PipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 20 posts
  • LocationUberlândia, MG, Brazil

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:38 PM

View PostMechsniper, on 11 September 2016 - 02:00 PM, said:

I just completed the CLAN challenge and you gave me the ZEUS, NOT the Executioner....... Please fix.

View PostManfred SHMOL Olovitch, on 11 September 2016 - 03:14 PM, said:

I don't want this Zeus!
Give me my EXE-C!

View PostFrack the System, on 11 September 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

Thx for the challange PGI, but please fix this, or at least tell us if we will get the EXE-C when we do IS Posted Image

Thx Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

View Postfreud2b, on 11 September 2016 - 04:48 PM, said:

Me too Completed all Scouting, Invasion, and Clan-specific Challenges to earn the Executioner EXE-C ....

BUT i've not EXE , I have Zeus Wtf Posted Image ???

View PostPepito Sbazzeguti, on 11 September 2016 - 05:14 PM, said:

Same here, I have finish the clan challenge but I get the IS Zeus reward..

View Postflynia, on 11 September 2016 - 01:25 AM, said:

Well... my event seems to be bugged!

I am a Clan Loyalist and just got awarded with the Zeus + Mech Bay.

Not exactly sure why... suspect this is a bug and cant seem to find other forums with this in it so yeah.

Email Support and Ticket logged... Fingers crossed it can be fix't!

View PostAce Selin, on 11 September 2016 - 01:50 AM, said:

known issue, mentioned by few others too. I got an Executioner and im currently IS.

View PostKhan Thorog, on 11 September 2016 - 03:04 AM, said:

Hello everybody.
I have just one question about this event.I'm a Clan Wolf loyalist,so why my prize for this event is the Inner Sphere mech?Maybe I did something wrong?

View PostDGTLDaemon, on 11 September 2016 - 03:58 AM, said:

Everyone seems to be getting this bug. I've just completed one of the Clan challenges, but it counted towards the IS cumulative goal instead. Hope PGI will exchange the mechs, I really have no need for a Zeus Posted Image

View PostDorci, on 11 September 2016 - 04:51 AM, said:

Im a Clanner, and the reward table counts the Zeus for me. Pleeease fix that, Im playing for the Executioner, not the Zeus. Posted Image

View PostX Player, on 11 September 2016 - 06:37 AM, said:

The Inner Sphere-specific and Clan-specific challenges seem to have reversed rewards, pls fix that...

View PostKem, on 11 September 2016 - 09:07 AM, said:

Why I'm getting lame Zeus instead of my awessome 19mil executioner?

I don't think that was "fixed" in the first place.

View PostTom Sawyer, on 11 September 2016 - 09:15 AM, said:

Seriously PGI

Just finished the clan side and got a zeus????

View PostNick Drezary, on 10 September 2016 - 05:40 PM, said:

Just finished invasion, scouting and clan part of the event. Got Zeuss instead of Executioner. Event is bugged

View PostTekamen, on 10 September 2016 - 10:36 PM, said:

It appears that the rewards for the following might be being counted in reverse. I.e. the Inner Sphere Challenge for KMDD is being counted under Clans current total for the Ultimate MechWarrior Prize and the Clan Challenge KMDD is being counted under the Inner Sphere current total. I'm not sure this really maters much for this event if you're a mercenary and can change contracts to different factions, but it might matter to some of the loyalists.

Ultimate MechWarrior Prizes

Cumulative Goals
Current Total
Reward

Complete all Scouting, Invasion, and Clan-specific Challenges to earn the Executioner EXE-C
Posted Image 3 of 3
Executioner EXE-C and a MechBay

Complete all Scouting, Invasion, and Inner Sphere-specific Challenges to earn the Zeus ZEU-9S2
Posted Image 2 of 3
Zeus ZEU-9S2 and a MechBay

View PostFrostM3, on 10 September 2016 - 09:56 AM, said:

The event is still pugged. I played as Clan, and completed only the Clan-specific challenges, but received the Zeus mech. Now I have to switch to IS to complete the IS-specific challenges to try to get the Executioner mech. I hope PGI fixes this, especially for the loyalists.

Posted Image

View PostEry, on 10 September 2016 - 12:21 PM, said:

me too

View PostMatt Newman, on 09 September 2016 - 07:06 PM, said:

We think the issues is fixed... is everyone's challenge scores displaying properly now?

The answer is no, unfortunately, Matt.

As all the quotes you can see on this post tell, the rewards are coming wrong. Finished my objectives as a clan merc about an hour ago and had the same problem as these nice folks.

I got a Zeus.

Even thought of keeping it, went to the mechlab and started meddling around but... I prefer to get the EXE and once my unit changes to IS, I'll try to get the Zeus.

(BTW, is the in game report tool working? We had a 9th brother wolf guy reported by BOTH TEAMS -he did a hell of TKs at the dropzone- a couple days ago and I saw him playing again merrily yesterday.)

#224 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:45 AM

I'd rather have the Executioner than the Zeus, anyway.

It's a far better Mech, and I can sell it for far more.

Well, that's assuming I ever manage to rack up 8 wins.

#225 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:54 AM

View PostAppogee, on 12 September 2016 - 12:45 AM, said:

Well, that's assuming I ever manage to rack up 8 wins.

The event is so long that you'd probably have to make a conscious effort to fail it :D I'm already done with my Clan objectives. Got a Zeus, of course, just like everyone else. I wonder how PGI will handle this. I haven't touched my Zeus, but I'm pretty sure that there are people who have already sold the "wrong" mechs...

#226 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:39 AM

View PostDGTLDaemon, on 12 September 2016 - 12:54 AM, said:

The event is so long that you'd probably have to make a conscious effort to fail it Posted Image I'm already done with my Clan objectives. Got a Zeus, of course, just like everyone else. I wonder how PGI will handle this. I haven't touched my Zeus, but I'm pretty sure that there are people who have already sold the "wrong" mechs...

How did you finish it so fast? I was pugging and the waiting was awful as so few IS pilots. Were you doing it as a larger group?

#227 Crashking

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 75 posts
  • LocationIn Game

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:49 AM

I am sure it has been mentioned here before as I didn't stop to read it all but WTF.. Clan mech for doing IS part when it reads I should get a Zeus?? Heck a post or few above its the other way around. Another prime example of not checking through things for the events.

I am happy to partake in the events, but PGI you need to get this stuff straight so folks know what they are playing for and how to complete things properly.

#228 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:56 AM

View PostAramuside, on 12 September 2016 - 01:39 AM, said:

How did you finish it so fast? I was pugging and the waiting was awful as so few IS pilots. Were you doing it as a larger group?

I did most of the invasions with my unit, although we didn't always drop as a 12-man. A lot of times it was like 6-8 of us, and the rest were pugs. The waiting times were much shorter than usual, and I think we only got one ghost drop, so it worked out quite well. As for scouting, I did roughly half of the matches with my unit, and the other half with pugs.

#229 The Unstoppable Puggernaut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:14 AM

How was there a decision to give a Zeus and an Executioner. I tried the loyalty Zeus and it was a piece of garbage, I dont see the other variants being overly better. The Executioners, well they're all the same (onmi joke) ;)
But seriously the mech is very good. It's not super lethal but it's a game changer IMO.

Suggestions I'd say, an in-game browser. Why are there links in the game taking you out of game to your default browser? surely there is a way to deliver this content ingame, after all it's 2016.

#230 Teslacoil

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:43 AM

View PostThe Unstoppable Puggernaut, on 12 September 2016 - 02:14 AM, said:

Suggestions I'd say, an in-game browser. Why are there links in the game taking you out of game to your default browser? surely there is a way to deliver this content ingame, after all it's 2016.

#PGI2016

#231 vocifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 284 posts
  • LocationMordor borderlands

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:02 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 09 September 2016 - 07:26 PM, said:

We had a talk about doing something for the loyalists at the end of the event.
Not sure what that will be yet.

Well, Matt, as the ultimate prizes are being mismatched, you'll now have to give both mechs to everyone who has completed either Clan or IS ultimate challenge part. And both problems are solved.

PHP developers are cheaper.

Edited by vocifer, 12 September 2016 - 03:07 AM.

#232 Crashking

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 75 posts
  • LocationIn Game

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:11 AM

OMG - you want an in game browser, and yet there are so many other issues that need attention first. Why would you request such a thing that will most likely only cause more problems and then there are all the security concerns.

I seriously don't see this happening. Heck, I couldn't even get the forum to quote you properly here.

I can only suggest you take your request down to the suggestion section or try some direct feedback. Not that I am sure if it does any good!

#233 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:20 AM

View PostCommander A9, on 11 September 2016 - 08:07 PM, said:

Bit a challenge forcing your enemy to bring the mech types you need to complete your KMDD challenge, isn't it?

:/

Second this. I desperately trying to find some clan lights to kill for hours now. The fact that most of the KMDD don't count for some reason unknown is all the more frustrating

Edited by Toha Heavy Industries, 12 September 2016 - 04:28 AM.

#234 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:35 AM

View PostToha Heavy Industries, on 12 September 2016 - 04:20 AM, said:

Second this. I desperately trying to find some clan lights to kill for hours now. T

Hint: you can get KMDDs on any mech class either in Invasion or in Scouting. I did at least half of my KMDDs on lights in the Invasion mode :)

#235 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:50 AM

View PostDGTLDaemon, on 12 September 2016 - 04:35 AM, said:

Hint: you can get KMDDs on any mech class either in Invasion or in Scouting. I did at least half of my KMDDs on lights in the Invasion mode :)

Awww beat me to it!

#236 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 572 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:01 AM

View PostToha Heavy Industries, on 12 September 2016 - 04:20 AM, said:

Second this. I desperately trying to find some clan lights to kill for hours now. The fact that most of the KMDD don't count for some reason unknown is all the more frustrating

Wanted to master my Vipers but I guess I can do some runs in a "real" light, too. Have Jenner IICs not even elited, so there might be a chance.

#237 HeyPiRon

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 70 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:02 AM

Aaaaaand I complete Clan challenges! Hello Zeus...
Seriously PGI... We need a fix for that. I don't need Zeus. I prefer EXE instead. Actually I do challenges to have it.

Edited by HeyPiRon, 12 September 2016 - 05:03 AM.

#238 flynia

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:04 AM

Use the Steam Version and use its 'Overlay' feature. That works best for me :)

Plus you have the patching System via Steam as well which just seems to work a lot more effectively as well.

#239 Necrosaur

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:13 AM

Well the rewards are swapped, bugged at the moment, I got the executioner for the inner sphere completion, missed out on the zeus.

Lets swap heypiron. :)

Edited by Necrosaur, 12 September 2016 - 05:13 AM.

#240 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:14 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 12 September 2016 - 04:50 AM, said:

Awww beat me to it!

And I have to say: chasing Locusts and Commandos with a quad UAC/10 Kodiak is sooo much fun :D:D:D

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users