#181 PFC Carsten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 11 September 2016 - 12:42 AM

View PostThomasAH, on 11 September 2016 - 12:12 AM, said:

And a request: Please do not continue the latest trend of starting such events at 12AM UTC, because this strips the whole Friday evening from Europe. And even more for those east of us. I suggest always starting in Australia's evening, maybe around 11am/12pm UTC. Or, if you need to be in the office to push the button, at least as soon as your Friday workday starts. And if you miss this time, postpone the event to the next Friday.
Or alternatively, start the events well before the weekend (your Wednesday evening or Thursday morning), so you still have someone in the office to take care of scoring bugs without disturbing their weekend?

That's actually a very good idea. And please announce the event a day or two ahead.

#182 DarkClover

Rookie

• Shredder
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:18 AM

Hey all,

Is the KMDD buggy? I was sitting at 5/10 on light in IS and recently in the last 5 matches I managed to get another 2 more which was shown in the "Your Games" section of the website, but in the KMDD for IS it is still showing as 5/10....

Is anyone also getting this problem? KKMD for lights are not easy to achieve......

#183 flynia

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:25 AM

Well... my event seems to be bugged!

I am a Clan Loyalist and just got awarded with the Zeus + Mech Bay.

Not exactly sure why... suspect this is a bug and cant seem to find other forums with this in it so yeah.

Email Support and Ticket logged... Fingers crossed it can be fix't!

#184 PFC Carsten

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:49 AM

View Postflynia, on 11 September 2016 - 01:25 AM, said:

Not exactly sure why... suspect this is a bug and cant seem to find other forums with this in it so yeah.

The other way around, I would actually love it, because I'd sell them anyway and an EXE shoudl cost a lot more than ZEU, right?

#185 Ace Selin

• 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:50 AM

View Postflynia, on 11 September 2016 - 01:25 AM, said:

known issue, mentioned by few others too. I got an Executioner and im currently IS.

#186 Khan Thorog

Rookie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:04 AM

Hello everybody.
I have just one question about this event.I'm a Clan Wolf loyalist,so why my prize for this event is the Inner Sphere mech?Maybe I did something wrong?

Edited by Khan Thorog, 11 September 2016 - 03:05 AM.

#187 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:58 AM

View PostKhan Thorog, on 11 September 2016 - 03:04 AM, said:

Hello everybody.
I have just one question about this event.I'm a Clan Wolf loyalist,so why my prize for this event is the Inner Sphere mech?Maybe I did something wrong?

Everyone seems to be getting this bug. I've just completed one of the Clan challenges, but it counted towards the IS cumulative goal instead. Hope PGI will exchange the mechs, I really have no need for a Zeus :)

#188 PFC Carsten

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:10 AM

Counting seems to work for me, but you know the challenge is not very challenging, when the last thing you need is the number of matches you participated in (no, I don't count that alibi 80 match score. Every legged potatoe can do that, even while being stomped [or mashed in the case of a potatoe]).

So, PGI, please:
- accept my thanks for another round of free stuff
- announce these things a bit earlier (wednesday announce, thursday start?)
- see to it, that loyalists aren't the one who get buttfux0rd for being... loyal.
- make the challenge a bit more challenging, instead of only giving away participation awards. I know it sounds weird, but not being able to get that defensive kill thingie done last week kept me playing...

#189 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:45 AM

My Forums seems to be bugged!

I keep seeing the same complaint for a known issue as if the posters don't see that this is a known issue! We all know MWO posters are among the most literate and considerate forum warriors on teh interwebz!

Y U NO FIX FORUM BUG?

Sorry, had to get sarcasm out of my system...

Edited by MovinTarget, 11 September 2016 - 04:46 AM.

#190 Dorci

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLow Signal (Hungary)

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:51 AM

Im a Clanner, and the reward table counts the Zeus for me. Pleeease fix that, Im playing for the Executioner, not the Zeus. :(

#191 ThomasAH

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:13 AM

Now only 10 of 13 KMDD have been counted and I have to stop playing for 2-3 evenings ... and these 10 are 1 light + 9 mediums, so no Resistance 2 horn for me. There's still time until the 20th, but ... you know ...

#192 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:13 AM

Just realized something: I'm having trouble getting the "24 kill assists" objective for the Scouting challenge, because I'm usually running a pretty heavy-hitting Splatcrow, and most of the times end up being the guy who delivers the killing blow. And that does not count as an assist. Just how stupid is that? You have to damage an enemy mech, and then make sure someone else kills it? I mean, there are ways to do it, like legging enemy mechs and leaving them for your teammates to finish off. But still, if you have an opportunity to kill an enemy and you don't use it, you are actually damaging your team's chances to win...

Edited by DGTLDaemon, 11 September 2016 - 06:21 AM.

#193 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:23 AM

View PostDGTLDaemon, on 11 September 2016 - 06:13 AM, said:

Just realized something: I'm having trouble getting the "24 kill assists" objective for the Scouting challenge, because I'm usually running a pretty heavy-hitting Splatcrow, and most of the times end up being the guy who delivers the killing blow. And that does not count as an assist. Just how stupid is that? You have to damage an enemy mech, and then make sure someone else kills it? I mean, there are ways to do it, like legging enemy mechs and leaving them for your teammates to finish off. But still, if you have an opportunity to kill an enemy and you don't use it, you are actually damaging your team's chances to win...

But you have a better chance at getting the KMDD, once you max out on those, switch to a mech where you aren't doning all the killing...

#194 DGTLDaemon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 746 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:32 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 11 September 2016 - 06:23 AM, said:

But you have a better chance at getting the KMDD, once you max out on those, switch to a mech where you aren't doning all the killing...

Probably would have to bring a trial mech for that Posted Image I guess I'll just stick with legging for now. Still, it doesn't make much sense. I think assists should be automatically counted when you kill an enemy mech, pretty much like you always get a "Component Destroyed" together with the "Killing Blow".

Edited by DGTLDaemon, 11 September 2016 - 06:42 AM.

#195 X Player

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:37 AM

The Inner Sphere-specific and Clan-specific challenges seem to have reversed rewards, pls fix that...

#196 K19

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 355 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:41 AM

Scouts mach hard play?? same bug name "speed bug" plz fix need game work speed. exemple 20tns 165km vs 80km range guns enemy 400m my speed work my out range enemy fast ?? yes... crap bug my die fast sty in range enemy Posted Image

#197 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:02 AM

View PostDGTLDaemon, on 11 September 2016 - 06:32 AM, said:

Probably would have to bring a trial mech for that Posted Image I guess I'll just stick with legging for now. Still, it doesn't make much sense. I think assists should be automatically counted when you kill an enemy mech, pretty much like you always get a "Component Destroyed" together with the "Killing Blow".

Since there are rewards for assists, they would have to subtract that amount of award value from your end-of-game swag to prevent double-awards. Further, it would be mighty confusing to see the numbers if someone solo killed someone and go a kill, a kmdd, and an assist... lets keep the metrics simple...

Run a jenner IIc with a 315XL and an ERLL for all your assists ;)

#198 Kem

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:07 AM

Why I'm getting lame Zeus instead of my awessome 19mil executioner?

I don't think that was "fixed" in the first place.

#199 Tom Sawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:15 AM

Seriously PGI

Just finished the clan side and got a zeus????

#200 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:29 AM

Take it easy and be glad PGI useless noobs don't make for example airplanes. :D

47 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 47 guests, 0 anonymous users