#281 Nick Drezary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 232 posts
  • LocationMoon

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:34 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 12 September 2016 - 11:46 AM, said:

Instead, when the Event comes to an end those players who received the wrong 'Mech for completing their associated Ultimate Faction challenge will receive the 'Mech that should have been injected. These injections of the correct 'Mechs will be performed on Tuesday, September 20th.
The 'Mech those players received in error will also remain in their account, or in the case of a sellback, they will keep the C-Bills acquired from the sale.

Alex, I have done the clan part of the event, next I am going to do the Inner sphere part(so i will receive 2 Zeusess)

Will I get the executioner on tuesday or will just end up with the zeusses?

Edited by Nick Drezary, 12 September 2016 - 01:36 PM.

#282 PFC Carsten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:54 PM

Confirming the event is now bestowing the correct ultimate reward. Got the Zeus, was hoping for the Executioner though. :)

#283 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:56 PM

The 'Mech those players received in error will also remain in their account, or in the case of a sellback, they will keep the C-Bills acquired from the sale.

What's better then giving merc two assaults? give them freaking 3!

mfw i'm a loyalist

Like, really, do we loyalist get like, i dunno something similar?
I'd like to have an answer, pretty please.
I could still drop my pledge, suck up the -25% Loyalty, the 7 days no Loyalty and -25% less payout to get the exe on the very last day of the event.

Edited by Toha Heavy Industries, 12 September 2016 - 02:04 PM.

#284 Natred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 716 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWest Texas

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:07 PM

So it was fixed? I don't want the Zeus.

#285 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:20 PM

View PostNatred, on 12 September 2016 - 02:07 PM, said:

So it was fixed? I don't want the Zeus.

yes, fixed. you can keep your zeus, earn another zeus and you'll get your exe after the event via injection

#286 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:22 PM

View PostNick Drezary, on 12 September 2016 - 01:34 PM, said:

Alex, I have done the clan part of the event, next I am going to do the Inner sphere part(so i will receive 2 Zeusess)

Will I get the executioner on tuesday or will just end up with the zeusses?

If you complete everything, i believe you will get your 2nd Zeus upon registering completion.

WHEN THE EVENT IS OVER you will get the EXE you should have received.

So gratz to everone that was fast enough to finish one side by today, but not too fast so as to win the other... you guys are the real winners! You get 3 mechs plus mechbays.

#287 PFC Carsten

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:26 PM

Yep, Loyalists are fux0rd royally - or should I say loyally? Whatever, it's the PGI way of late and probably the site here is called mwomercs.com for a reason. I'm out, bye.

#288 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:42 PM

View PostPFC Carsten, on 12 September 2016 - 02:26 PM, said:

Yep, Loyalists are fux0rd royally - or should I say loyally? Whatever, it's the PGI way of late and probably the site here is called mwomercs.com for a reason. I'm out, bye.

Actually loyalists that scrambled to complete their side before now got a better deal than originally promised. They got a mech they weren't expecting, in a week they get the one they were expecting...

So they are guaranteed all the mechs for half the work.

#289 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 12 September 2016 - 02:42 PM, said:

Actually loyalists that scrambled to complete their side before now got a better deal than originally promised. They got a mech they weren't expecting, in a week they get the one they were expecting...

So they are guaranteed all the mechs for half the work.

clan loyalists get an extra zeus+mechbay
mercs get up to 3 mechs
IS loyalists get a kick in the grown.

#mwomercs.com
#mwofilthyisloyalistpeasants.com

#290 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:52 PM

View PostToha Heavy Industries, on 12 September 2016 - 02:50 PM, said:

clan loyalists get an extra zeus+mechbay
mercs get up to 3 mechs
IS loyalists get a kick in the grown.

#mwomercs.com
#mwofilthyisloyalistpeasants.com

IS Loyalists got the EXE just like clan got the Zeus... if anything they get the better deal b/c the Exe is worth more.

#291 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:55 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 12 September 2016 - 02:52 PM, said:

IS Loyalists got the EXE just like clan got the Zeus... if anything they get the better deal b/c the Exe is worth more.

Then change it to #MWOfilthyloyalists.com for all i care.

#292 Tigven

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:21 PM

In an Inner Sphere 'Mech achieve a KMDD against 10 Clan Light 'Mechs

I can confirm what others have said: this seems to be bugged (in Scouting).

I have had several matches where I got a KMDD on a light clan mech in Scouting, no progress on the challenge. I have waited more than an hour by now.

Can this please be fixed retroactively (correctly process the recorded games)?
Or perhaps lower the required number of kills, because many of them are not registering?

#293 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:35 PM

View PostTigven, on 12 September 2016 - 03:21 PM, said:

I can confirm what others have said: this seems to be bugged (in Scouting).

I have had several matches where I got a KMDD on a light clan mech in Scouting, no progress on the challenge. I have waited more than an hour by now.

Can this please be fixed retroactively (correctly process the recorded games)?
Or perhaps lower the required number of kills, because many of them are not registering?

In an Inner Sphere 'Mech achieve a KMDD against 10 Clan Light 'Mechs Posted Image 10 of 10
UrbanMech Warhorn

possible, just had to kmdd on 50 or so

#294 Omwyfiz

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:03 PM

I got the executioner instead of the zeus for completing the IS part of the challenge.
I want to switch to clans mid way through the event to get the warhorns, but i still want the zeus.
If i where to complete all 4 clan warhorn challenges i assume i would get a 2nd executioner.
Could i still count on getting a zeus? or should i just not get all 4 clan warhorns so i can still get the zeus once the event ends?

#295 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:31 PM

View PostOmwyfiz, on 12 September 2016 - 04:03 PM, said:

I got the executioner instead of the zeus for completing the IS part of the challenge.
I want to switch to clans mid way through the event to get the warhorns, but i still want the zeus.
If i where to complete all 4 clan warhorn challenges i assume i would get a 2nd executioner.
Could i still count on getting a zeus? or should i just not get all 4 clan warhorns so i can still get the zeus once the event ends?

As they said previously, at the end of the event, anyone that got the wrong mech will get the right mech AND KEEP THE ONE THEY GOT IN ERROR.

If the player completed the entire event prior to the fix being put in place today, I don't believe they get anything more because they already got one of each.

So anyone that completes the entire event *could* (depending on their timing) end up with 2 Zeus and 1 EXE or 1 Zeus and 2 EXE depending on how they did things...

Edited by MovinTarget, 12 September 2016 - 04:33 PM.

#296 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:45 PM

Plan falls, as soon as first shots are fired.

Pass the salt, pls.

Btw, any scuttlebutt on Loyalist compensation?

Edited by SmokeGuar, 12 September 2016 - 04:46 PM.

#297 The Big Dan Theory

• PipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 20 posts
  • LocationUberlândia, MG, Brazil

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:26 PM

Hey all,

Given the number of players affected by the incorrect 'Mech injections, and the variable status of the 'Mechs in each account (from 'Mech sellbacks, equipment changes, etc) we've decided that Support services will not be performing manual swaps of the reward 'Mechs.
Instead, when the Event comes to an end those players who received the wrong 'Mech for completing their associated Ultimate Faction challenge will receive the 'Mech that should have been injected. These injections of the correct 'Mechs will be performed on Tuesday, September 20th.

We feel the above solution is the best middle ground in this case. Apologies to anyone who was affected by this issue; with the problem fixed no additional instances of incorrect 'Mech rewards should occur.

Soo... If some people completed both challenges... Will they receive the rewards doubled? Hmmmm... Now I like that issue. lol

#298 Quinn Allard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 278 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:37 PM

This event needs to be extended. Some of us have full time jobs and other hobbies, and cannot devote the 45minutes to an 1 hour PER CW drop to get this done. Our Merc unit rotates IS and Clan. In a few hours we will switch to IS and not be able to switch back to Clan until the day this event ends. Its ridiculous that it takes 10 min to find players, 10 min to find enemy, then the drop takes anywhere from 20min to 30min. Thats almost an hour per drop, and some of us only have an hour or two to play.

#299 Rkshz

• 2,866 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOdesa, Ukraine

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:04 PM

Hey all,

Given the number of players affected by the incorrect 'Mech injections, and the variable status of the 'Mechs in each account (from 'Mech sellbacks, equipment changes, etc) we've decided that Support services will not be performing manual swaps of the reward 'Mechs.

We feel the above solution is the best middle ground in this case. Apologies to anyone who was affected by this issue; with the problem fixed no additional instances of incorrect 'Mech rewards should occur.

thank you very much

#300 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:40 PM

View PostQuinn Allard, on 12 September 2016 - 08:37 PM, said:

This event needs to be extended. Some of us have full time jobs and other hobbies, and cannot devote the 45minutes to an

No it doesn't need to be extended. Learn to prioritize... this place is NOT the center of the universe.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users