• Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:06 PM

In keeping with all my first builds I always keep the stock omni pods with the mech to see if you can make a fun mech thats not "DESTROY EVERYONE" but use some skill.. The prime was a easy build due to the laser points and loved the two missile hard points gave me the two SRM/6 points for 24 more alpha damage..

Not as jumpy as the viper but did the trick if you see me hitting people on top of the HPG, but was fun none the less.. here is my video

#2 Dalllus

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:29 PM

Great overview. Any thoughts on the Pakhet?

#3 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:29 AM

I didn't get t he Pakhet and only go the $20.00 pack but later on I might purchase it if Faction play gets improved

#4 valhallan42nd

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:11 AM

I got the collector's pack, so I have two Primes, one I'm running as ranged (LRM 10s/AC 2, etc), and that's okay, but the other build is similar to the one you posted, and it's a fun little brawler. I like it.

#5 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:26 AM

View Postvalhallan42nd, on 19 October 2016 - 05:11 AM, said:

I got the collector's pack, so I have two Primes, one I'm running as ranged (LRM 10s/AC 2, etc), and that's okay, but the other build is similar to the one you posted, and it's a fun little brawler. I like it.

Going to do the other two mechs tonight and get a build so I can post on youtube. Going to be a challenge but will be fun none the less..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users