Checkout Battletech Gear!

82 replies to this topic

#21 Space Monster

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:39 AM

View PostAleski, on 22 December 2016 - 02:32 AM, said:

Do they ship to foreign country ? Like Europe ?

Well they accepted my order to Australia - but the shipping was more expensive.

#22 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:41 AM

View PostLuscious Dan, on 21 December 2016 - 02:49 PM, said:

Nova Cat should have the lowered ears as many people have pointed out before but that's not a deal breaker Posted Image

Officially, the source has the perked up ears. LastKhan's redesign has the down turned ones, which just look better. He was a Nova Cat at the time, and we adopted the pattern whole heartedly. Still, though. I like this redesign, too. They took the circle away and replaced it with a variation of the Cameron Star. Both work as Dagda Feline poison frills, but this looks less... I donno... dorky?

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 22 December 2016 - 04:41 AM.

#23 Natred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 716 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWest Texas

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:11 AM

A bit pricey.. why would anyone want a bunch of different banners? I want one banner. I'm not going to buy 5 different banners for only one that I want. It appears that the millions they have made of battletech tactics on an unreleased game but they can have a minimum order number? They could just buy 1500 and sell them individually.. then never lose value cause they don't deteriorate like food. Makes no sence to me.

#24 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:56 AM

I do wish we could select what IS or Clan banner we want just like in Kickstarter. Like this:
Posted Image

#25 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:13 AM

I surely would pay for FRR merchandise and if they easly could ship all that physical merch to EU and nordics, via CDON or something. Can understand the timeline thing about FRR not being on the site though.

#26 Falconer Cyrus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 168 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:15 AM

Very tedious, lurm the designer 8)

#27 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:45 AM

View PostNatred, on 22 December 2016 - 07:11 AM, said:

A bit pricey.. why would anyone want a bunch of different banners? I want one banner. I'm not going to buy 5 different banners for only one that I want. It appears that the millions they have made of battletech tactics on an unreleased game but they can have a minimum order number? They could just buy 1500 and sell them individually.. then never lose value cause they don't deteriorate like food. Makes no sence to me.

Rather my problem - if they'd offered a choice of 2 banners of 1 faction my walls would have celebrated. Posted Image

Nm sorted if I read above... will go test as didn't try actually placing an order to check the availability.....

Edited by Aramuside, 22 December 2016 - 09:46 AM.

#28 Fobhopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 344 posts
  • LocationClan Nova Cat agent working for Davion

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:09 AM

I would LOVE to get a Nova Cat and Davion banner (granted I already have the davion banner from the kickstarter). But I am not really interested in collecting both sets of banners. anyone ordering the sets that arent interested in the davion and nova cat banner interested in a trade?

#29 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:55 AM

Vender Swag!

#30 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:37 AM

Why did they change they Clan icons, didn't they hear our outcry when PGI tried the same with wave 1?

#31 ChapeL

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:47 PM

Aside from ther Smoke Jaguar, I think those re-imagined clan emblems are pretty good this time. ( I understand what they were going for with the CSJ logo but I think it's missing the mark )

#32 Luscious Dan

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:24 PM

The Clan designs are an improvement, no doubt about it. I'm glad they took the bit of risk, though it may mean the damn things don't get funded ... lol :D

#33 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:51 PM

Waiting (in vain) for ComStar :(

#34 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:59 PM

You all realize... if you get banners you don't want, being limited edition, never to be printed again stuff...

Resell them. They are only going to go up in price in aftermarket. Hell, if enough people order the banners, now, in a couple years you could probably sell each banner for like $50 a pop. Easily. In a couple years after that, probably way more! Hell, Reaper era pins, little pieces of metal about the size of a US quarter, sell for 20-30 USD. Let alone a quality embroidered banner from an official license holder.

However, if people keep getting gunshy about banners because they are getting extra ones, then NOBODY will be getting any banners due to those stupidly high minimum buy orders. Posted Image

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 22 December 2016 - 04:00 PM.

#35 Arkhangel

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,181 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:01 AM

View PostBlindPR, on 22 December 2016 - 04:19 AM, said:

Already have some mech's Posted Image Posted Image

that is one salty Dragon (I had to XD )

#36 Mr D One

• Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:08 AM

I will get that Atlas for a family member.

Question for space monster, did they give you a time frame for shipping?

#37 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:27 AM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 22 December 2016 - 03:59 PM, said:

You all realize... if you get banners you don't want, being limited edition, never to be printed again stuff...

Resell them. They are only going to go up in price in aftermarket. Hell, if enough people order the banners, now, in a couple years you could probably sell each banner for like $50 a pop. Easily. In a couple years after that, probably way more! Hell, Reaper era pins, little pieces of metal about the size of a US quarter, sell for 20-30 USD. Let alone a quality embroidered banner from an official license holder.

However, if people keep getting gunshy about banners because they are getting extra ones, then NOBODY will be getting any banners due to those stupidly high minimum buy orders. Posted Image

I get the sentiment but then we get into "from which country" with the ridiculous prices for US overseas p&p nowadays. ;)

I will probably order all the banners and the statue but waiting till the 31st for obvious reasons in case it suddenly charges. If I miss them I miss them.

Then begins the noble quest for a second CJF and Davion banner....

#38 Desintegrator

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:12 AM

Nice, but expensive...

#39 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:59 AM

View PostRyoken, on 21 December 2016 - 02:46 PM, said:

If they only had made the Smoke Jaguar banner closer to the original Logo they would have sold a Clan Banner pack and one shirt to me. Very sad about the design choice, not gonna buy.

Will buy Kurita and Steiner shirt. Unsure about purchasing IS Banner Pack only want Kurita.

I agree. The Jade Falcon looks like some kind of weird parakeet.

#40 Luscious Dan

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:32 PM

My advice to everyone on the fence is to definitely buy the sets if you want some/most of the banners. List the ones you don't want at $25 after and someone will take it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users