#41 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:02 AM

View PostIdealsuspect, on 11 January 2017 - 02:58 AM, said:

Prove it in 1vs1 Posted Image when you find them ( yours balls )

Well I know my balls work, I have kids and I get some nightly due to being married, unlike youself, sitting behind a computer giving yourself first person shooters ;p

#42 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:10 AM

I play the secret world
Starbound
Planet Explorer
MWO
I want to play tenshi again and probably a few other sandbox games.

there just that many time and soo many games. That requires circling between games a lot.

#43 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:14 AM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 11 January 2017 - 03:02 AM, said:

Well I know my balls work, I have kids and I get some nightly due to being married, unlike youself, sitting behind a computer giving yourself first person shooters ;p

Lol know you talk about your real life next step you will troll my grammar? Posted Image
If you don't wanna or can prove what you say just keep raging behind .. huh a computer ?

#44 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:18 AM

View PostIdealsuspect, on 11 January 2017 - 03:14 AM, said:

Lol know you talk about your real life next step you will troll my grammar? Posted Image
If you don't wanna or can prove what you say just keep raging behind .. huh a computer ?

Well the thing is, im not raging at all, in fact im rather enjoying someone able to come back, you do need a bit more variety though. One trick ponies never last.

#45 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:13 AM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 11 January 2017 - 02:22 AM, said:

Anyone can sit at the back of the pack and protect his KDR like you, real men are up the front sharing armor. When you learn to play like that and get good scores, come and talk to me.

Posted Image

Indeed was really " interesting " to play close from a "real man" fighting in his 4erlls hellbringer... sad i didn't screened you at beginning of domination match while sniping reds +1,5km away from first brigde near your spawn zone ^^

Real men are legions for what i see i wish i could be one one day Posted Image .

Posted Image

Edited by Idealsuspect, 11 January 2017 - 04:15 AM.

#46 KinLuu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:19 AM

That screenshot is a nice example why mixing PuGs and Groups is not a good idea.

I would guess that neither team really had fun. One side got slaughtered without having any chance to fight back, while the other side was just farming like in a PvE game.

#47 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:19 AM

Lol, I wasnt anywhere near our drop zone seeing as all the combat was taking place pretty much in front of their DZ, try again.

BTW, you should know that seeing as you were following me around like a lost puppy with a crush.

Edited by Carl Vickers, 11 January 2017 - 04:22 AM.

#48 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:33 AM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 11 January 2017 - 04:19 AM, said:

Lol, I wasnt anywhere near our drop zone seeing as all the combat was taking place pretty much in front of their DZ, try again.

BTW, you should know that seeing as you were following me around like a lost puppy with a crush.

At beginning yea you did, and it give me idea to follow you .. a real man who share armor. Too much sarcasms for you it seem you are lost in this forum duel.

#49 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:47 AM

Carl, Ideal,

This is not the thread for this. Please take your territorial pissing (the territory apparently being about 800m from any given front line) elsewhere.

#50 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:56 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 11 January 2017 - 04:47 AM, said:

Carl, Ideal,

This is not the thread for this. Please take your territorial pissing (the territory apparently being about 800m from any given front line) elsewhere.

Fair enough, seeing as you asked so nicely Ill bow out, you win Ideal.

#51 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:57 AM

View PostIdealsuspect, on 11 January 2017 - 04:13 AM, said:

Indeed was really " interesting " to play close from a "real man" fighting in his 4erlls hellbringer... sad i didn't screened you at beginning of domination match while sniping reds +1,5km away from first brigde near your spawn zone ^^

Real men are legions for what i see i wish i could be one one day Posted Image .

And I did more damage than both of ya and had to walk back with another mech...

REEELAAAX BROS.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 11 January 2017 - 04:57 AM.

#52 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:58 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 11 January 2017 - 04:47 AM, said:

Carl, Ideal,

Well thoses topics warz are more interesting than a FP match also lets us have some fun.

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 11 January 2017 - 04:57 AM, said:

And I did more damage than both of ya and had to walk back with another mech...

REEELAAAX BROS.

I am relax i let you farm thoses IS pugs..

#53 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:03 AM

see it this:
every FP match you play gives you precious Loyalty Points (a good amount even when losing)
to recieve new mechbays and mc and stuff.This makes even a 12-48 loss somewhat bearable.
I mean, i brought it to rank Hauptmann (259,074 Loyalty Points atm so nearly Kommandant)
and only played 166 invasion matches, + about 20 quick play
faction matches.IF A DEAD HORSE CAN BRING YOU TO COLORADO, RIDE IT! (John Wayne)

#54 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:09 AM

View PostSHRedo, on 11 January 2017 - 05:03 AM, said:

see it this:
every FP match you play gives you precious Loyalty Points (a good amount even when losing)
to recieve new mechbays and mc and stuff.This makes even a 12-48 loss somewhat bearable.
I mean, i brought it to rank Hauptmann (259,074 Loyalty Points atm so nearly Kommandant)
and only played 166 invasion matches, + about 20 quick play
faction matches.IF A DEAD HORSE CAN BRING YOU TO COLORADO, RIDE IT! (John Wayne)

While I agree, i feel like there should still be a velvet rope in invasion... if you played 10 games and average less than 500dmg, you are not ready.

Not you specifically. The guys who don't learn/pay attentio/communicate...

#55 Starbomber109

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 387 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:48 PM

Sumary:

So after reading everything said in the thread, there's plenty of ways to stay positive.

1. TAKE BREAKS
2, Drink some tea (a tip i learned long ago while playing league, very relaxing...you could replace this with a drink of your choice, be careful though, as multiple screwdrivers will hamper your ability to play as well as your ability to care about the match.)
3. Get into some 1v1s with people. (preferably people you like, try some things out. But a spirited Holmgang with a rival is a great way to smooth over differences.)

Above all else, find people in the community you like, and play with them more often.

#56 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:47 PM

View PostStarbomber109, on 11 January 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

Sumary:

So after reading everything said in the thread, there's plenty of ways to stay positive.

1. TAKE BREAKS
2, Drink some tea (a tip i learned long ago while playing league, very relaxing...you could replace this with a drink of your choice, be careful though, as multiple screwdrivers will hamper your ability to play as well as your ability to care about the match.)
3. Get into some 1v1s with people. (preferably people you like, try some things out. But a spirited Holmgang with a rival is a great way to smooth over differences.)

Above all else, find people in the community you like, and play with them more often.

Drop in brawlers isn't on your list..........

#57 pacifica812

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAt home, at work, or on the stage... mostly

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:54 PM

Since this is a more or less a "psychological" topic, I'll share my experience...

Like most things in life (if not all) you become involved with, reflect your personality, your character, your pros and cons so to speak. Some more, some less, but your character is always there.

I have a confession to make...

3 broken computer mice, 1 broken headset, nearly destroyed keyboard and a computer table that's ready to fall apart are a grim reminder of how much fury, anger and self oriented hatred there was (some still is) in me, that was released due to the frustration over the negative results I've been getting.
I've had good games I've had bad, but the amount of negative emotions that derived from failure had been over-whelming. And the fact is, all that had nothing to do with the game, it was me, my character, my issues, my emotions that had been pilling up for all these years, and have found a very powerful way to express them-selves through this "medium".

These revelations forced me to reconsider how I deal with frustrations in life in general, and to set some records straight with certain people in my life... and I can say it has changed me for the better thankfully :)

It may be slightly off-topic yet It's still an example of how much background and depth there is when you interact with people. It is just a game, but like I stated, everything you do in life reflects your character.

The community had given you a lot of useful advice, so I'll just emphasise on hidration, variety and physical activity :)

Thanx for listening, and see u on the battlefield
hf gh

#58 Mechaholics Anonymous

• PipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMechsico, Amechrica, JahMecha, Mechssachusetts, New BrunsMech, Mechxas, Mechtropolis, A..MARIKa

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:31 AM

Laugh out loud, and type, gg.

#59 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:47 AM

staying positive as pugs in FW: "death will be quick and painless"

#60 Starbomber109

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 387 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:51 PM

View Postccrider, on 11 January 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

Drop in brawlers isn't on your list..........

While I personally find that fun...sometimes, other times (like polar highlands skirmish) it just makes me sad and I feel a bit useless in those matches. I know it's something not every player enjoys.

Maybe I'll add, go back to a playstyle/mech you like (I tend to drop in my rifleman when I'm feeling down.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users