Clan Weight To 245

145 replies to this topic

#41 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:16 PM

i bet you print that screenshot out and smell it every now and then. enjoy your welfare tonnage.

#42 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:19 PM

Nice to see you made it Ebola, I was wondering when you would come and add nothing to the conversation.

#43 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:22 PM

View PostIrvoDactyl, on 20 January 2017 - 10:11 PM, said:

Also as a quick note if you guys spent more time trying to learn to play instead of whinging you could be a better unit, but until you realize that learning to adapt is a greater strategy than QQ IS op we need more tonnage, you will lose more games like this.

so you guys try dropping lights and meds vs heavies and assaults then when you have a 300 ton deficit we'll tell ya to get gud. oh wait, you scrublords went is when the going got tough.

View PostIrvoDactyl, on 20 January 2017 - 11:19 PM, said:

Nice to see you made it Ebola, I was wondering when you would come and add nothing to the conversation.

like cgbi adding nothing to faction warefare?

#44 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:25 PM

Hmm seems you might want to check your facts there, we have been both IS and Clan so in truth I would know more about the balance than you would.

Are all these facts starting to hurt yet?

I actually find it easier to play clans, maybe BNB should go IS and see what the grass is like on the other side??

#45 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:31 PM

View PostIrvoDactyl, on 20 January 2017 - 11:25 PM, said:

Hmm seems you might want to check your facts there, we have been both IS and Clan so in truth I would know more about the balance than you would.

Are all these facts starting to hurt yet?

I actually find it easier to play clans, maybe BNB should go IS and see what the grass is like on the other side??

yea you guys have such great points about how op the clans are while bowling over **** +300 tons and alphaing all day with lg pulse laser battlemasters and grasshoppers. all the while squealling clan op. and your brilliant advice is ice ferret decks and to get gud. you guys would be huge in france.

#46 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:43 PM

View Postebolachan, on 20 January 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

yea you guys have such great points about how op the clans are while bowling over **** +300 tons and alphaing all day with lg pulse laser battlemasters and grasshoppers. all the while squealling clan op. and your brilliant advice is ice ferret decks and to get gud. you guys would be huge in france.

Do you.even meta?
I dropped 2erppc blackjack (kinda meta), 5Lpl stalker (very not meta), 3lpl thunderbolt (meta) and 5large laser grasshopper (meta, wins trades against your EBJs)
Also, incase you haven't done the numbers your ebons run both cooler and cool faster than almost any IS heavy.

Also it wasn't +300 tonnes that match it was +35 as we had an AFK the entire match :P

Also I never told you to run an IFR deck. I told you that the IFR was the most CW suitable 45 tonne clan mech. I compared the STORMCROW to the EBJ which is reasonable. Assuming you don't put noobtubes on your stormcrows (like deadeye did)

Pity you guys wont go IS so we can play you in OP clan tech :D

Edited by Stormie, 20 January 2017 - 11:48 PM.

#47 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:53 PM

View PostStormie, on 20 January 2017 - 11:43 PM, said:

Do you.even meta?
I dropped 2erppc blackjack (kinda meta), 5Lpl stalker (very not meta), 3lpl thunderbolt (meta) and 5large laser grasshopper (meta, wins trades against your EBJs)
Also, incase you haven't done the numbers your ebons run both cooler and cool faster than almost any IS heavy.

Also it wasn't +300 tonnes that match it was +35 as we had an AFK the entire match Posted Image

Also I never told you to run an IFR deck. I told you that the IFR was the most CW suitable 45 tonne clan mech. I compared the STORMCROW to the EBJ which is reasonable. Assuming you don't put noobtubes on your stormcrows (like deadeye did)

Pity you guys wont go IS so we can play you in OP clan tech Posted Image

so a 100 tonner, two heavies and a medium and you still don't see the issue? GTFO.

#48 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:56 PM

View Postebolachan, on 20 January 2017 - 11:53 PM, said:

so a 100 tonner, two heavies and a medium and you still don't see the issue? GTFO.

You think the stalker is a 100 tonner? I think you need to learn your opposition a bit more...

#49 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:57 PM

View Postebolachan, on 20 January 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

Fact #1: yes clans tonnage limit does suck, I hated it at first, build another deck that works instead of using assaults use more heavies, I know this is what not you want, but it is what you have, deal with it.

Fact #2: Pretty much all good IS mechs run XL engines, git gud and learn to aim. I run a BLR-2C with a XL, a WHM-6D with a XL, a TDR-9SE with a STD (all weps in one torso so may as well be xl) and a BJ-1X with a XL.

Fact #3: Clan or IS not OP, balance is as close as it has ever been, teamwork is OP, Map position is OP, focus fire is OP.

My next match after the one we faced each other in we went up against a 7-10 man EVIL group, we got spawn camped, it sucked, according to BNB this should not be possible because IS is so OP, they have so much welfare tonnage so on and so forth.

Yours is one perspective of balance, mine is another, neither one of us is right or wrong, at the end of the day it's god damn video game, one day we will all be dead and none of this will matter at all. but if being a troll makes you happy go for it mate, because everyone deserves to be happy in this lifetime.

#50 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:02 AM

the purpose of this post is to unfuck the dd tonnage, so .... don't use mechs we i vested in?

come on, you're taking the piss.

#51 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:04 AM

if everyone else that is clan can make the tonnage they have available work, but you can't, where does the problem lie??

I think it is you who is taking the piss sir.

#52 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:06 AM

View PostStormie, on 20 January 2017 - 11:56 PM, said:

You think the stalker is a 100 tonner? I think you need to learn your opposition a bit more...

sorry, you can take a 100 tonner, 2 heavies Nd a med and not **** your team over.

View PostIrvoDactyl, on 21 January 2017 - 12:04 AM, said:

if everyone else that is clan can make the tonnage they have available work, but you can't, where does the problem lie??

I think it is you who is taking the piss sir.

so its ebj warrior online then, sorry didn't get the memo.

#53 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:10 AM

You can take heavies that perform as well as most IS assaults, and mediums that perform as well as most IS heavies.

As stated earlier less QQ more pew pew, learn to adapt bro.

#54 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:16 AM

View PostIrvoDactyl, on 21 January 2017 - 12:10 AM, said:

You can take heavies that perform as well as most IS assaults, and mediums that perform as well as most IS heavies.

As stated earlier less QQ more pew pew, learn to adapt bro.

you fight that tonnage difference and then tell me to get gud. try that ****. see if you're so bad *** you can take out that tonnage with cheetas and 45 tonners.

you cannot. if you don't have them in the third wave, you are not winning the match.
but hey , I don't have ice ferrwts so maybe im missinh some ubwr meta ****.

#55 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:27 AM

I have fought the tonnage difference and won, many other clan players have fought the tonnage difference and won.

I don't rate ice ferrets, many people do, find something that works for you and your unit.

I'll tell you a little story, when Stormie & I led drops with CGBI he wanted everyone to bring brawly mechs each wave, heaviest mech first through to lightest, we did this because we knew a lot of people we played with at CGBI could not aim as well as the better players and a lot of them were brand new, bringing the engagement range to 250m-300m meant our players would have a higher hit percentage. We did not really like to brawl every drop but it was somewhat effective and won us a lot of games with sub par players.

This is one small example of how synchronizing each drop works in a teams favor.

Think outside the box you currently reside in and expand you horizons, you never know what you may find.

#56 R A C E T R A C K

Rookie

• The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:38 AM

Posted Image

#57 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:59 AM

View Postebolachan, on 21 January 2017 - 12:16 AM, said:

you fight that tonnage difference and then tell me to get gud. try that ****. see if you're so bad *** you can take out that tonnage with cheetas and 45 tonners.

you cannot. if you don't have them in the third wave, you are not winning the match.
but hey , I don't have ice ferrwts so maybe im missinh some ubwr meta ****.

We're doing it right now, clan is still easymode with the tonnage difference.

#58 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:06 AM

View PostSjorpha, on 22 January 2017 - 02:59 AM, said:

We're doing it right now, clan is still easymode with the tonnage difference.

no it is either a pug stomp or an equal match which gets out tonned 4th wave.

#59 RaptorCWS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:10 AM

I like that the whole team screenshots are us with about a lance of trainees or that beating us is screenshot worthy. i guess that playing us is like their super bowl (or world cup for you non-Americans).

Edited by RaptorCWS, 22 January 2017 - 11:11 AM.

#60 f00lish1

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:16 PM

View Postebolachan, on 20 January 2017 - 11:22 PM, said:

like cgbi adding nothing to faction warefare?

This has been another message, brought to you by the guy I have never seen play the game.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users