Lucky Charms 3 Event!

196 replies to this topic

#181 Baron Blitz Fokheimer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 147 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:48 PM

Wish we could get another week for this event; an extension would be nice. Even though it was already a long event, sometimes life just folds up in such a way that you can't really spare the time to get about two hundred matches in.

Edited by Baron Blitz Fokheimer, 30 March 2017 - 07:48 PM.

#182 Marius Romanis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 528 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:45 PM

View PostBaron Blitz Fokheimer, on 30 March 2017 - 07:48 PM, said:

Wish we could get another week for this event; an extension would be nice. Even though it was already a long event, sometimes life just folds up in such a way that you can't really spare the time to get about two hundred matches in.

we dont need another week event was plenty long enough, id got 250 Quick Play loot bags and 50 scouting loot bags done by last Tuesday (siege is impossible) and done another 50ish by wednesday b4 id had enough, loot bags are to entice people to play more when things like Andromeda release (not sure if pgi is that clever) to compensate for some people playing less to keep queue times down to keep those spending real money happy by making sure they have people to play with/against. If you didn't have enough time to finish most of it once your one of the ones that should be spending real money for this stuff.

#183 CyanEyd

• PipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 83 posts
  • LocationAntelope, CA

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:03 PM

I think a camo pattern would've been a nice prize for the Assassin leaderboard.

#184 James Argent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:47 AM

We already got a camo pattern for buying the mechpack. I would've liked for the leaderboard cockpit item to be one of the items most of us only got one of, like the warhorn, the katar, or the garrote. Alternatively, it'd be cool if the leaderboards for each of the basic pack variants would offer one of these three, but that would probably make the leaderboard with the warhorn prize the most competitive. Who knows, maybe that's even a good thing.

Just make it something we can use on the mech the leaderboard is for and not something that we've already got for each of them.

#185 Khanzza

Rookie

• The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:04 AM

156 loot bags and no Banshee. :-(

Siege is a joke, and a bad one at that...

#186 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:45 AM

!!!! I was getting no where with this event no sign of the Banshee, so i give up....

.....Check the loot bags a couple of hours later and there it pops up in the very last loot bag!!

#187 Axex

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationInterned on Yorii

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:18 AM

276 loot bagsPosted Image

And not a single Mech or Warhorn.Posted Image
I could bury somebody with Luningglasses tho.Posted Image

Only got 1 siege game.
The bar is mostly 50-50 when i have time to play.

Edited by Axex, 31 March 2017 - 12:23 PM.

#188 Edward Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 255 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

Well, I got (and sold, Clan only) the Banshee, a bunch of random stuff and more Ireland flags than I have Mechs.

#189 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:16 PM

Due to the next Event jumping in on top of the end of this one, my Loot Bag Opening is temporarily delayed. I'll get to it after I beat the other one. <_<

Still... DON'T FORGET TO OPEN YOUR LOOT BAGS, EVERYONE!!! :o

By the way, I'm monstrously angry at PGI for failing to fix the Bugs in this Event. I've just let them have both barrels on the Next Event's thread. They can't get away with this as much as they would like. :angry:

~Mr. D. V. "No punch was pulled..." Devnull

#190 Baron Blitz Fokheimer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:11 PM

View PostCadoAzazel, on 30 March 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

If you didn't have enough time to finish most of it once your one of the ones that should be spending real money for this stuff.

Because anyone who isn't always able to drop thirty to forty hours on a video game event (even if it's over two weeks) must be swimming in money, right?

#191 Marius Romanis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 528 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:54 PM

View PostEdward Hazen, on 31 March 2017 - 03:26 PM, said:

Well, I got (and sold, Clan only) the Banshee, a bunch of random stuff and more Ireland flags than I have Mechs.

Wish I could sell Ireland flags for 1/10th of MC value. Hell, wish I could sell them for cbills.

View PostBaron Blitz Fokheimer, on 01 April 2017 - 08:11 PM, said:

Because anyone who isn't always able to drop thirty to forty hours on a video game event (even if it's over two weeks) must be swimming in money, right?

Stop buying so much cigarettes and beer, get a job, a mech pack is cheaper than going to the movies.....

#192 Baron Blitz Fokheimer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:03 AM

View PostCadoAzazel, on 01 April 2017 - 11:54 PM, said:

Stop buying so much cigarettes and beer, get a job, a mech pack is cheaper than going to the movies.....

Oh, that's what I've been doing wrong all this time. Silly me!

Self-projecting imbecile.

#193 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:38 AM

250 Loot Bags (across two accounts) but no Banshee for either Posted Image

Still, I like Loot Bag events ... won some useful CBills and MC.

Edited by Appogee, 02 April 2017 - 08:48 AM.

#194 mouser42

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 382 posts
  • Locationb-more

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:46 AM

No Banshee as well but still a good event, oh well next time

#195 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

My sincere condolences to all who didn't get the Banshee or missed getting other things, seeing as PGI didn't watch their code, and caused many of you to never get Loot Bags that you should have had... Yeah, I even filed Bug Reports over this. :(

As for me... I managed to finish the following "A Fool's Errand" Event, even broke down and grabbed an Urbie for completionist purposes, and then came back to open my Loot Bags from this Event, "Lucky Charms 3". (Frankly, I wish I could slap whoever thought making a specific Mech a requirement was a good idea. I already understood what the implications of doing so were, as well as how people feel about that, but having to deal with them over an Event was a bit much!) Even with the Bug warping things so badly, I put through so many matches that I forcibly reached 156 Loot Bags like a massive tryhard. Invasion's 'Siege' Game Mode was the only section where I could not get all 25 Bags racked up, but I might have had time to get more if that Bug hadn't been damaging the Event. Got the Grand Prize 'Banshee BNC-3M(C)' here, but conversely landed up getting one '1 Day Active Premium Time' where I would have preferred one '10 Supply Cache Keys' in the place of that annoying '1 Day Active Premium Time'. I'll probably have to spend time down from MWO until either I have to log in for the Next Event after "A Fool's Errand", I get sick of being offline due to something else in Real Life, or I just damn well feel like logging on. Until then, excuse me while I go sit off in a remote corner of the world and angrily boil over PGI's massive Event-breaking error. <_<

~Mr. D. V. "Way beyond sick of blatantly visible bugs..." Devnull

#196 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:56 PM

View PostJames Argent, on 31 March 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

We already got a camo pattern for buying the mechpack. I would've liked for the leaderboard cockpit item to be one of the items most of us only got one of, like the warhorn, the katar, or the garrote. Alternatively, it'd be cool if the leaderboards for each of the basic pack variants would offer one of these three, but that would probably make the leaderboard with the warhorn prize the most competitive. Who knows, maybe that's even a good thing.

Just make it something we can use on the mech the leaderboard is for and not something that we've already got for each of them.

for the new players an irish themed camo pattern maybe with green clovers or turn the mech into something like long pants and a jacket and bow tie. a leprecaun standing item. A warhorn that sounds like a sheep "baaaa"

#197 Mycroft000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 511 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:34 PM

Gotta love opening 159/175 and having no Grand Prize, especially when the mechanics of the event make it virtually impossible to complete the 25 Siege matches(9/25 on that mode).

Edit: Note, I don't even actually care about the Banshee, I'm more annoyed at not getting the opportunity to actually unlock all 175.

Edited by mycroft000, 03 April 2017 - 01:36 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users