Because of Ter Roshak?

#23 SuperFunkTron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 910 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:39 PM

I was really hoping to see Gargoyle Conal come out with the new tech available, but PGI addressed the lack of torso weapon mounts so I'm just as happy. Finally the Gargoyle gets some love!

#24 StumbleBee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:40 PM

The EBJ and MDD ballistic torso mounts scream P2W. Who approved these?

#25 CK16

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:48 PM

WAIT! The Executioner is wrong it is suppose to be a Ghost Bear mech!
"Star Commander Gorman Bekker: In service to the Golden Keshik for a stunning twenty-two years, Bekker accounted for eighteen Trial victories against fourteen Clans, all over the Gladiator or its production site. Bekker died from a massive brain aneurysm in the middle of his nineteenth Trial against the Smoke Jaguars. Refusing to recognize that a natural malady would claim such a fierce warrior, the Jaguars honored Bekker’s legacy by including a small statue of him at their genetic repository, an unheard of recognition."

#26 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:51 PM

View PostHighlighter, on 04 April 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

Um.

The Executioner Hero is listed as Gorman Bekker of Clan Wolf. Gorman Bekker is a Ghost Bear and he was never taken abtakha. He died in service to the Bears while defending the production rights to the Executioner. Source: TRO 3050 Upgrade.

If you need a Clan Wolf Executioner pilot, Khan Garth Radick is a known Executioner pilot of Clan Wolf. He died during the Battle of Tukayyid. Source: Wolf Clan Sourcebook and Lost Destiny.

Enough Wolves! Just change the Clan for the Clan Ghost Bear.

#27 L1f3H4ck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

Joannas Hellbringer had Jump Jets. She killed Natasha Kerensky with them, so they're kinda important, lore-wise.

#28 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:08 PM

View PostR79TCom1 Night Lanner, on 04 April 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

Joanna's Hellbringer should be named "Ter."

I agree. I am glad that they picked Joanna as the pilot but where did the Virago name come from? TER was the Hellbringer she piloted and almost dies in when Kai Allard buried the Falcon Guard at the Gash. Did I miss a story that involved Virago?

View PostOdanan, on 04 April 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

Because of Ter Roshak?

Yes, Joanna named it for him. Hard to say whether she hated him and the Mech or respected them.

View PostFrechdachs, on 04 April 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

Joannas Hellbringer had Jump Jets. She killed Natasha Kerensky with them, so they're kinda important, lore-wise.

Joanna was in a Summoner when she killed Natasha Kerensky with its jump jets.

Edited by Rampage, 04 April 2017 - 05:10 PM.

#29 Nelos Kniven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

Love these. I want the fridge with ECM, as underused as it is I don't understand why you are all whining about it being op. Look at phoenix hawk. Mad Dog is very happy. CUAC 20s are my favorite builds on it and this will make them better.

Love the gauss idea Far Echo!

#30 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:15 PM

Really not liking the continual P2W Hero chassis'
Whether it's more guns in the same omnipod, or outright new guns where there weren't any before
If they had decent alternatives, this would just be a Side-grade, but in many of these cases, they're outright upgrades

It's really closing my wallet for good.

If you released alternatives (without a Cbill bonus) for Cbills, you would eliminate that concern
As is stands, all these grabdeals leave a sour taste in my mouth.

#31 Lizardman from Hollywood

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:27 PM

Ice ferret ECM. Another hellbringer energy RT. Ebon jag ballistic LT. ALL BEHIND A PERMANENT PAYWALL. Can't wait to see how this one pans out. ;)🍿

#32 KrocodockleTheBooBoxLoader-GetIn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:40 PM

Ebj hero has like 95 tons of weapons in pict

#33 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:45 PM

View PostKrocodockle, on 04 April 2017 - 05:40 PM, said:

Ebj hero has like 95 tons of weapons in pict

Seems legit to me.

#34 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,250 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:57 PM

View PostMcgral18, on 04 April 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

Really not liking the continual P2W Hero chassis'
Whether it's more guns in the same omnipod, or outright new guns where there weren't any before
If they had decent alternatives, this would just be a Side-grade, but in many of these cases, they're outright upgrades

It's really closing my wallet for good.

If you released alternatives (without a Cbill bonus) for Cbills, you would eliminate that concern
As is stands, all these grabdeals leave a sour taste in my mouth.

The P2W isn't strong enough to make me want to buy any of them which is surprising. I mean... 2 ballistics in Mad Dog shoulders isn't that useful. Dual gauss is weak for a heavy mech without anything else. Missiles in an Executioner? Hurray... I'm sure it will be as solid as a Spirit Bear at brawling... not. Missiles in a Gargoyle? Different, but not necessarily going to oust the cSPL boats we already have. The Ice Ferret gets minor power creep, with ECM that will be nerfed by the time it comes out, and will probably come with worse quirks. The Mist Lynx! Does get some power creep. Hellbringer? Another laser isn't that feasible. Ebj? Dual gauss in the shoulders... hurray.

I don't know, tough to believe its P2W when i pretty not interested in any of them. But for other cases, I do agree it would be great if they made some C-bill available alternatives, with maybe just a higher price I guess? There are some previous heros that that applies more for though. Maybe you can point out some obvious power creep instances I'm not seeing...

#35 Crotch RockIt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 583 posts
  • Locationchewing his lower lip

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:00 PM

Smoke Jaguar hero mechs, released during the Civil War period, AFTER the Jags were annihilated? Wat?

#36 Mcgral18

• 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:01 PM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 04 April 2017 - 05:57 PM, said:

The P2W isn't strong enough to make me want to buy any of them which is surprising. I mean... 2 ballistics in Mad Dog shoulders isn't that useful. Dual gauss is weak for a heavy mech without anything else. Missiles in an Executioner? Hurray... I'm sure it will be as solid as a Spirit Bear at brawling... not. Missiles in a Gargoyle? Different, but not necessarily going to oust the cSPL boats we already have. The Ice Ferret gets minor power creep, with ECM that will be nerfed by the time it comes out, and will probably come with worse quirks. The Mist Lynx! Does get some power creep. Hellbringer? Another laser isn't that feasible. Ebj? Dual gauss in the shoulders... hurray.

I don't know, tough to believe its P2W when i pretty not interested in any of them. But for other cases, I do agree it would be great if they made some C-bill available alternatives, with maybe just a higher price I guess? There are some previous heros that that applies more for though. Maybe you can point out some obvious power creep instances I'm not seeing...

Cute Fox, Whale, Myth Lynx and Mr Gargles are the largest examples

They just gain so much more firepower than their Peasant compatriots (Mr Gargles aside, that's arguably a side grade, but still gains the ability to LOLpha)

#37 Trenchbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

Love the ballistic STs on the Mad Dog. Might run that with Ultra AC/20+3 SRM6+A in the CTs with quad SPL backup. If I can find the tonnage and whatnot.

#38 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,250 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

View PostMcgral18, on 04 April 2017 - 06:01 PM, said:

Cute Fox, Whale, Myth Lynx and Mr Gargles are the largest examples

They just gain so much more firepower than their Peasant compatriots (Mr Gargles aside, that's arguably a side grade, but still gains the ability to LOLpha)

Those I would agree, though I think the Gargles is a side grade as you say... but that will remain to be seen.

What's really sad to me, is that I LOVE Executioners, but I am more interested in the Gargoyle hero. Dammit PGI!

#39 TKSax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:24 PM

This is hugely disapointing, some of these omni pods far superior to thier f2p variants it is sad. This trend need to stop becuase it is completly out of conrtol now.

#40 Mcgral18

• 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:26 PM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 04 April 2017 - 06:10 PM, said:

Those I would agree, though I think the Gargles is a side grade as you say... but that will remain to be seen.

What's really sad to me, is that I LOVE Executioners, but I am more interested in the Gargoyle hero. Dammit PGI!

Oh, and the Summoner!
But that was half quirks, half good mounts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users