156 replies to this topic

#41 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:42 AM

Johnny, you are so full of crap your eyes are brown.

#42 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:44 AM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 25 April 2017 - 01:16 AM, said:

Do you realize that some players play with a higher FOV than the default (which is what you see in spectator view) so someone snapping to a target beyond YOUR visual LOS may not be what the player is seeing.

They are using bots. The snapping can be done naturally even, the seeing every mech on the field the entire match is a bot however. That's what gives them away.

Also its not the hits that give them away, its the misses. How can a perfect shot miss easy shots suddenly when their target is a little bit ahead of an instant hit? The bot users using srm are notorious for this, perfect shots that cant hit anything ever outside 200 meters. The perfect PPC shot suddenly cant hit anything when he has to the lead the target even a fraction. A perfect shot can lead a target, these bots in game how ever cannot, or rather do not currently.

Just really bad players using cheat programs. Pathetic.

I suspect they are getting banned or they would not be so angry though.

Edited by Johnny Z, 25 April 2017 - 02:49 AM.

#43 The6thMessenger

• Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:49 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 25 April 2017 - 02:40 AM, said:

The invulnerable mechs are still the biggest problem. Mechs running blatantly not taking damage from anyone the entire match that result in matches being won. This can happen 9 out of 10 matches sometimes. This is a less obvious problem and one many players are unaware of because of the above mentioned problems.

These things are being done by well known guilds on a consistent basis also bothers me.

The fact that anyone mentions these problems is threatened with bans and personal attacks is also a big problem.

Are you sure that you're not the same potatoes that accused Evil of having that -50% hack?

View PostThe6thMessenger, on 20 January 2017 - 02:25 AM, said:

I faction played once this day, and we solo-queue clanner fought against a group-queued unit, the "Evil".

Posted Image

(lol the photo, trial mech and only 2 of the lasers are used, even chainfired. C-ER Med Lasers sync quite well with C-Large-Pulse-Lasers, and it's best to fire all three at the same time to deal the most damage, that's 33 damage.)

Some guy ejected quite early in the game, literally after landing, he ejected his mech and we're immediately disadvantaged by 1 mech. Then afterwards the pilot disconnected, literally 3 more mechs useless in that skirmish.

I asked the team to report the guy as well, cause despite us almost sure-fire lost immediately just as we sought the match-up with a group-queued unit, the guy could have still pulled his weight.

Then another guy said that the enemy was cheating ****** -- well i think he was specifying Evil, and the abandonment by the previous guy was supposedly justified because of that. He said that only 1/2 damage goes through, that he knows his weapon's damage, and it was not doing anything as he expected. I did reasoned that maybe they were spreading damage well, -- and i didn't mentioned it to them but only 40% damage goes through when you shoot at a destroyed component.

Sure, it's not impossible that hacking tools exist, likewise bad-hit registration does happen, and Arctic Cheetah is known for it. But while one of the guys that i talked to just did 360-dmg ish of all of his 4 mechs, i did 1019 damage with my dropdeck. By no means a good score but it was actually higher than average in our team and is high despite circumstances, likewise the minimum-damage recommended that you "pulled your weight".

Still, i do believe that group-queue and solo-queue should exist, so that grouped units wouldn't end up fighting really uncoordinated solo-queuers that almost always end on a stomp.

Please get video proof at least. Come on.

Edited by The6thMessenger, 25 April 2017 - 02:55 AM.

#44 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:51 AM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 25 April 2017 - 02:42 AM, said:

Johnny, you are so full of crap your eyes are brown.

Ya insults is your only answer.

Your defending a bunch of feeble losers running bots to compete.

You want to see some of the worste Mechwarrior pilots in the game? Watch the worldchampionships. There is a serious problem here.

Where are the insta kills from across the map in the world championships?

How come no one can hit anything during the world championships?

The invulnerable mechs?

How come lights are engaging close range and they are not being taken down instantly during the world championships and instead disengage because no one can hit anything? Whats going on there?

Why are mechs yoloing into the open standing there eating damage without returning fire in the world championships?

How come the scores are different during the world championships than other matches?

So go ahead log onto the alts and start spam reporting this topic and try get legit players banned. Everyone knows that's your next move. Just like everyone knows who the bot and lag shield users are plain as day during a match.

I seen some of the most low skill gameplay during the world championships I have ever seen. I think because everyone was playing legit.

So keep telling everyone it isn't bots and just really good players. What a laugh. :)

Edited by Johnny Z, 25 April 2017 - 03:17 AM.

#45 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:06 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 25 April 2017 - 02:40 AM, said:

Mechs running blatantly not taking damage from anyone the entire match that result in matches being won. This can happen 9 out of 10 matches sometimes.

Posted Image

#46 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:14 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 25 April 2017 - 02:51 AM, said:

The invulnerable mechs?

How come lights are engaging close range and they are not being taken down instantly during the world championships and instead disengage because no one can hit anything? Whats going on there?

So during the finals which was all on PGI controlled equipment.

- How were the results was there almost identical damage?
- How was player/pilot performance the same?

Fact is you can't answer it, because, you have no idea - no fact, no proof, no evidence. The fact of the matter is you just aren't good at the game. Either practice/train or just accept, you're bad.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 25 April 2017 - 03:14 AM.

#47 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:24 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 25 April 2017 - 03:14 AM, said:

So during the finals which was all on PGI controlled equipment.

- How were the results was there almost identical damage?
- How was player/pilot performance the same?

Fact is you can't answer it, because, you have no idea - no fact, no proof, no evidence. The fact of the matter is you just aren't good at the game. Either practice/train or just accept, you're bad.

What I am saying is if these shots being made are not bots, then go watch the world championships and watch the "best players" in the game and see how good they are playing legit for sure 100%.

The really good players making these shots should be doing as well in the world championships right?

To clarify I am not saying anyone in the world championships is a cheat, I am saying the best players are there and that's the best gameplay by definition, so these amazing shots where someone calls bot is put into context. If the 'best players" can make these shots in regular play why isn't that happening in the world championships?

Although I did suggest in my previous reply some of the top guilds cheat on a regular basis and that they cheat because they are really really bad at this game and cant hit anything without using cheats or win a match without using cheats.

Edited by Johnny Z, 25 April 2017 - 03:39 AM.

#48 kesmai

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:24 AM

All praise the sun-god and his chariot.
I mean the greek one.
Oh marvels and wonders...

#49 The Basilisk

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:29 AM

View PostBattlemaster56, on 24 April 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

Not this again, someone get me a drink gif ASAP

There you go...not a gif but with more %

Edited by The Basilisk, 25 April 2017 - 03:42 AM.

#50 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:30 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 25 April 2017 - 03:24 AM, said:

What I am saying is if these shots being made are not bots, then go watch the world championships and watch the "best players" in the game and see how good they are playing legit for sure 100%.

The really good players making these shots should be doing as well in the world championships right?

I dunno, I did reasonably well and I get accused of hacking all the time? Sadly for the bads, I'm not hacking.

You've cried about players that are in a certain unit (EVIL) a lot. I've play with them, a lot. If I can output the same damage/kill numbers as they do, then how on earth are they hacking?

See apply some basic common sense to it, for just 30 seconds.

If they were hacking they would collectively do 800dmg max per player and 7-10 kills each, if everything landed on CTs or rear torso's due to these "hacks". It'd be 200dmg across the 12 if it was all headshots.

Yet they are all doing 1500dmg+ on average. That is a LOT of spread damage. How do you spread damage if you are hacking so hard/blatantly?

Use your brain, if someone is doing 1.5k+ dmg with 4-8 kills, they aren't hacking. You're just being a sook.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 25 April 2017 - 03:31 AM.

#51 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:31 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 25 April 2017 - 03:24 AM, said:

To clarify I am not saying anyone in the world championships is a cheat, I am saying the best players are there and that's the best gameplay by definition, so these amazing shots where someone calls bot is put into context.

Although I did suggest in my previous reply some of the top guilds cheat on a regular basis and that they cheat because they are really really bad at this game and cant hit anything without using cheats or win a match without using cheats.

I saw some great shots in the World Championships, I don't know what you were watching

#52 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:32 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 25 April 2017 - 02:51 AM, said:

Ya insults is your only answer.

Your defending a bunch of feeble losers running bots to compete.

You want to see some of the worste Mechwarrior pilots in the game? Watch the worldchampionships. There is a serious problem here.

Where are the insta kills from across the map in the world championships?

The invulnerable mechs?

Why are mechs yoloing into the open standing there eating damage without returning fire in the world championships?

How come the scores are different during the world championships than other matches?

So go ahead log onto the alts and start spam reporting this topic and try get legit players banned. Everyone knows that's your next move. Just like everyone knows who the bot and lag shield users are plain as day during a match.

I seen some of the most low skill gameplay during the world championships I have ever seen. I think because everyone was playing legit.

So keep telling everyone it isn't bots and just really good players. What a laugh. Posted Image

Try again, my insult is all the reply you are worth, the rest is pure bollocks, pretty much par for the course with you.

#53 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:41 AM

1) cheating is rare to absurdly rare. If it were otherwise reedit and even these -apparently now un-moderated forums- would be knee deep in videos of said cheating.

2) speaking of mods... Hello?

#54 TWIAFU

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:41 AM

View PostMountainRat, on 24 April 2017 - 06:56 PM, said:

Is PGI ever going to do anything about the hacks that are being used? When you get hit from 1000 yds in nothing but CT it is obvious they are being used! Why play if you have to cheat?

It is obvious that some weapon systems have 1k range.

It is obvious that some mechs with that range use Advanced Zoom.

It is obvious that you do not yet know that.

It is obvious that instead of educating yourself you spout hax, aimbot, cheat!

Obvious you do not know what you are talking about.

#55 Magnus Santini

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 708 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:42 AM

The first time I was sure someone was cheating I got one-shot in a Jenner at the beginning of a match. I had run at full speed and jumped onto the center shell. At the time I was not aware that pinpoint weapons can one-shot a light mech from outside radar range and even normal visual range, there are concealed angles on the center features, standing on a pedestal is dangerous, the Jenner has a CT like a body stocking, it is normal to kill mechs that never see you, etc. So that is why even when it looks suspicious, it is probably not cheating.

#56 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:42 AM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 25 April 2017 - 03:32 AM, said:

Try again, my insult is all the reply you are worth, the rest is pure bollocks, pretty much par for the course with you.

Ok well I am having fun anyway. :)

#57 TWIAFU

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:43 AM

View PostPr8Dator2, on 24 April 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

I am always aghast how poorly these potatos aim when I spectate, like they have problems linking links on a website. Swinging lasers like light sabres, shooting IS LRMs at point blank, reticle on the enemy but not shoot until 1 second later... its like a bunch of 70 year olds playing. Then these are the same people complaining that other people aim better... oh well... I would love to do a 1 on 1 with this guy and see how he or she does.

My favorite now is max zoom always on, even under 100m.

#58 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:44 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 25 April 2017 - 03:30 AM, said:

I dunno, I did reasonably well and I get accused of hacking all the time? Sadly for the bads, I'm not hacking.

You've cried about players that are in a certain unit (EVIL) a lot. I've play with them, a lot. If I can output the same damage/kill numbers as they do, then how on earth are they hacking?

See apply some basic common sense to it, for just 30 seconds.

If they were hacking they would collectively do 800dmg max per player and 7-10 kills each, if everything landed on CTs or rear torso's due to these "hacks". It'd be 200dmg across the 12 if it was all headshots.

Yet they are all doing 1500dmg+ on average. That is a LOT of spread damage. How do you spread damage if you are hacking so hard/blatantly?

Use your brain, if someone is doing 1.5k+ dmg with 4-8 kills, they aren't hacking. You're just being a sook.

Well its good to hear none of them have been perma banned for cheating.

Maybe if these topics get to out of control they will make public all those that have been perma banned ever for cheating and their guilds. That would be interesting and may make these topics less frequent and in place a lot of laughter. :)

I am sure everyone here wouldn't mind if perma banned cheaters were not hidden any more? No problem right?

Edited by Johnny Z, 25 April 2017 - 03:48 AM.

#59 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:48 AM

Why is it good to hear?

Because you run around the place crying people are hacking when it's totally unfounded? You should be banned for contantly spinning bullsheet.

That would make topics like this less frequent.

#60 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:50 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 25 April 2017 - 03:48 AM, said:

Why is it good to hear?

Because you run around the place crying people are hacking when it's totally unfounded? You should be banned for contantly spinning bullsheet.

That would make topics like this less frequent.

Wouldn't that be epic.

Players running around cheating and everyone that complains get banned.

You said it, I didn't. But its amazing how it brings to light whats going on here. :) Its beautiful. lol

By the way I didn't make this topic and may not have even responded to this topic if it had not been for classic comments like "Get good". Its easy to see how well the very best players actually play. Watch the world championships.

Edited by Johnny Z, 25 April 2017 - 03:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users