#41 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:01 AM

View PostgetThePoint, on 03 January 2018 - 02:47 AM, said:

(i) The maximum SPs to allocate (assign to skill nodes) are 91?
(ii) I accidentally transferred more than 91 HSPs to a certain mech. Now there are unused SPs. Is there any way to either allocate them to one of the remaining nodes (239 - 91 = 148) or move them back to the GSP pool?

Thanks for answering!

Allocated points stay allocated.
No turning back here.
But since you may want to change the used skillnodes eventually you need to unlock them with skillpoints.
In theory you may unlock ALL points in a chassis and only use 91 (the max number of active SP possible) at a time.
Once you have them unlocked you may deactivate them for free and reactivate them either for XP or GXP.

Edited by The Basilisk, 03 January 2018 - 03:02 AM.

#42 arcana75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:01 AM

View PostgetThePoint, on 03 January 2018 - 02:47 AM, said:

(i) The maximum SPs to allocate (assign to skill nodes) are 91?
(ii) I accidentally transferred more than 91 HSPs to a certain mech. Now there are unused SPs. Is there any way to either allocate them to one of the remaining nodes (239 - 91 = 148) or move them back to the GSP pool?

Thanks for answering!

You can use remaining SPs to unlock other nodes (ie those 148). The max number of active nodes is 91, but there are over 200 nodes to unlock, and assuming this is a fresh mech, you've not wasted anything.

You usually unlock other nodes to try out different builds and thus activate different nodes. But once all 200+ nodes are unlocked (the node no longer has a padlock icon on it), there is no longer any other reason to have SPs on that mech. If more SPs are created for that mech, then those SPs are truly wasted.

Once nodes are unlocked, they can be deactivated in favour of other nodes, but reactivating them requires 400 XP/GXP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users