72 replies to this topic

#61 Wil McCullough

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:59 AM

View PostPhoolan Devi, on 26 May 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

Leaderboards show only the games played in quick play and group........so to be on the leaderboard one has to play these modes. If one solely played FP, then your accusations go into the void.....just saying to be careful about using leaderboards as proof pf activity!

people play fw?!!!! (jkjk)

the guy admitted he's only been back since last week. and the last time he played was in closed beta. maybe the leaderboards aren't the most accurate, but this time they're bang on the money - guy's trying to argue balance based on what the game was 5 years ago.

#62 James The Fox Dixon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationEpsilon Indi

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:01 AM

View PostWil McCullough, on 26 May 2017 - 07:59 AM, said:

people play fw?!!!! (jkjk)

the guy admitted he's only been back since last week. and the last time he played was in closed beta. maybe the leaderboards aren't the most accurate, but this time they're bang on the money - guy's trying to argue balance based on what the game was 5 years ago.

No, I said that I last played 3 years ago. I started playing 5 years ago and was part of the Closed Beta. I then was part of the Open Beta and had to leave right after HPG Manifold dropped. I've seen the meta cycle many times. You know reading comprehension really helps.

EDIT: Oh I've been doing FP and only dropped occasionally in SQ. My current stats bear this point out.

Edited by James The Fox Dixon, 26 May 2017 - 08:03 AM.

#63 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:12 AM

Wow, a patch hits and a few people don't like, so they give it a bad review. So many games have that happen. So 88 people have Mixed, while almost 4k+ mostly positive. Much to do about nothing..

My favorite part are the people calling the new skill tree a "Cash grab" I swear people throw this out their just to scare people.

It should be called, more money in my pocket.. Cause that is exactly what i have. :)

Edited by JC Daxion, 26 May 2017 - 08:18 AM.

#64 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:09 AM

Some one need to drop this thread
My personal opinion is the only true one
And to proof it I insult others that dare to have a different opinion.

I was against the ST - i raged i have thrown salt.
But hey - attänschn personal opinion - when you don't see the advantages of the new system you should have also issues to calculate 2+2-2*2

It forces you to choose - not optimum (but considering these opinions of some kids - the optium would cause their 4 cells of grey matter to cook of)

OK only thing ui might be better but why to make it more simple only for some special snow flakes.

Now you can insult me because I'm T4. Come show me you E-peen I dare you

#65 CK16

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:16 AM

Listening to the majority of steam players....is like listening to Kindergarteners over the schools curriculum....

#66 Mechteric

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

It's fine, certainly could be better. But it's just fine. At least we don't have to buy 3 of a mech anymore just to level it up, that was such a pointless waste.

#67 Wildstreak

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:48 AM

I read some of those recent negative reviews.
Some have good points.
Some are silly and question if they should be trolled.

#68 RestosIII

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:52 AM

View PostMappingway, on 25 May 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

Not really
Not really, skyrim and fallout had a similar theme when they came out and got replaced with a tree that could be maxed out.

Which is one of the worst things about Fallout 4. They ruined the skill tree there. You shouldn't be able to get everything.

#69 cazidin

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

View PostRestosIII, on 26 May 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:

Which is one of the worst things about Fallout 4. They ruined the skill tree there. You shouldn't be able to get everything.

My problem with Fallout 4 and parts of Fallout 3 is... their skill and perk system just doesn't feel right. Having played the original two it just... is off somehow, especially 4's radical departure.

#70 Shifty McSwift

• 2,889 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:36 PM

View Postcazidin, on 26 May 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

My problem with Fallout 4 and parts of Fallout 3 is... their skill and perk system just doesn't feel right. Having played the original two it just... is off somehow, especially 4's radical departure.

Bethesda ruined it :(

Maybe it will change hands again sometime in the future or a separate property will come out that actually rivals the originals.

3 NV and 4 are still fun games, but they are barely fallout to me, I am sure many here have similar feelings about MWO, so I can feel for that kind of disappointment, but I just gave up on them after NV.

#71 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:44 PM

View PostJames The Fox Dixon, on 26 May 2017 - 10:12 AM, said:

There Wil goes acting like he's a big shot and just has to be a bully that needs to get the last word in. I mean his day just isn't complete until he stalks, harasses, and insults me. I wish there was an ignore button.

Profile > View Forum Profile > Edit my Profile > 'Ignore' Preferences

#72 James The Fox Dixon

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationEpsilon Indi

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

View PostJay Leon Hart, on 26 May 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

Profile > View Forum Profile > Edit my Profile > 'Ignore' Preferences

Thank you very much. May all your mechs be filled with wine, women, and song. :)

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users