All Of These Wolf Units

45 replies to this topic

#1 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:16 PM

Are none going go band together or go it alone run either Wolf or Wolves in Exile in NBT?

Only league where industry, economy, diplomacy all weigh in next to military actions to determine victories.

#2 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:38 PM

Crusader Wolves told me they were going to talk with WTAU about doing a joint thing, but I haven't heard any since.

I would think it'd be a great opportunity for some Sibko-Unit to prove they're more than just Solahma who lack the excuse of old age and are instead Ristar for a new Clan Wolf.

Maybe you, Warmaster of the small and barely notable Clan Smoke Adders, who can't even win the merest of Harvest Trials and earn themselves the least berth in the great invasion; could find them on your TeamSpeak and discuss NBT with them in detail and remind them, in the process, of the teachings of the Great Kerensky?

Edited by Mech The Dane, 24 July 2017 - 04:39 PM.

#3 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:00 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 24 July 2017 - 04:38 PM, said:

Crusader Wolves told me they were going to talk with WTAU about doing a joint thing, but I haven't heard any since.

I would think it'd be a great opportunity for some Sibko-Unit to prove they're more than just Solahma who lack the excuse of old age and are instead Ristar for a new Clan Wolf.

Maybe you, Warmaster of the small and barely notable Clan Smoke Adders, who can't even win the merest of Harvest Trials and earn themselves the least berth in the great invasion; could find them on your TeamSpeak and discuss NBT with them in detail and remind them, in the process, of the teachings of the Great Kerensky?

WTAU wanted some kind of "Warden" faction....for that I would recommend Wolf-in-Exile as the best option really. If no one takes WiE, then the ARDC gets lumped into Lyrans which would be lamentable.

P.S. It's Clan Star Adder....we're just a lowly Galaxy within the greater Touman :P -- simple traders the Jarnfolk, we'll have to forgive you your lack of understanding of Clan space outside of the Diamond Sharks :P

#4 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 24 July 2017 - 04:38 PM, said:

The Great Kerensky teaches us about the reasons for Exodus and the Rights of the Traveler. Arcadia is our right and we shall return. Now if the filthy Warden Wolves want to join us in NBT that is fine. After we take care of the freebirths then we can decide which philosophy, Crusader or Warden, was correct.

#5 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:21 PM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 24 July 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

WTAU wanted some kind of "Warden" faction....for that I would recommend Wolf-in-Exile as the best option really. If no one takes WiE, then the ARDC gets lumped into Lyrans which would be lamentable.

Have you heard back from Sean Lang and the unit actually called the Wolves in Exile? They'd probably be great for the roll...

View PostNaglinator, on 24 July 2017 - 07:15 PM, said:

The Great Kerensky teaches us about the reasons for Exodus and the Rights of the Traveler. Arcadia is our right and we shall return. Now if the filthy Warden Wolves want to join us in NBT that is fine. After we take care of the freebirths then we can decide which philosophy, Crusader or Warden, was correct.

Hopefully, this means you and WTAU will work together? Before the Great Clan Wolf was sundered, when they were at their strongest, warden and crusader worked hand and hand for the glory and strength of their clan, which was undeniable. Perhaps again they'll do the same?

P.S. It's Clan Star Adder....we're just a lowly Galaxy within the greater Touman Posted Image -- simple traders the Jarnfolk, we'll have to forgive you your lack of understanding of Clan space outside of the Diamond Sharks Posted Image

Ahh yes your weird animal fetish names are hard to get straight out here on the distant rim, especially when it's one of the less accomplished and well-know clans such as yours. Our Diamond Shark trade partners usually laugh when referring to whatever you are called, while the reverently bow their heads in respect when speaking about the hallowed Clan Wolf.

We pay little heed either way, and continue to secretly feed and nurse their Sea Foxes for 2nd line mechs.

#6 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:35 AM

View PostMech The Dane, on 24 July 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

Have you heard back from Sean Lang and the unit actually called the Wolves in Exile? They'd probably be great for the roll...

Hopefully, this means you and WTAU will work together? Before the Great Clan Wolf was sundered, when they were at their strongest, warden and crusader worked hand and hand for the glory and strength of their clan, which was undeniable. Perhaps again they'll do the same?

Ahh yes your weird animal fetish names are hard to get straight out here on the distant rim, especially when it's one of the less accomplished and well-know clans such as yours. Our Diamond Shark trade partners usually laugh when referring to whatever you are called, while the reverently bow their heads in respect when speaking about the hallowed Clan Wolf.

We pay little heed either way, and continue to secretly feed and nurse their Sea Foxes for 2nd line mechs.

TAU, SWG, and CWC tend to work together.

#7 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:57 AM

View PostMech The Dane, on 24 July 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

Haven't seen those guys around since MRBC. I hit up 90 different teams with some nominal level of activity, but I'm sure I missed more than a few.

#8 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 25 July 2017 - 07:35 AM, said:

TAU, SWG, and CWC tend to work together.

Perfect! Show us in NBT =)

#9 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:11 PM

We will take the Wolf In Exile. I was told to wait until the sign up is open for it.

(Edit after reading everything).

Well if Wolf in exile is taken that sucks. I been in the dark so far. I wanted to do a Warden Faction because we always have Ghost Bear Tau Galaxy. I have not been told of anything

Edited by Gabriel Phoenix, 25 July 2017 - 06:14 PM.

#10 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:15 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 24 July 2017 - 07:15 PM, said:

Yes, I agree!! We should have this because Warden Wolves are soo much more than Wolf in Exile.

#11 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:20 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 25 July 2017 - 09:46 AM, said:

Perfect! Show us in NBT =)

Oh we will. Oh Well will!! LONG LIVE THE WOLF EMPIRE!!!

#12 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

View PostGabriel Phoenix, on 25 July 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

We will take the Wolf In Exile. I was told to wait until the sign up is open for it.

(Edit after reading everything).

Well if Wolf in exile is taken that sucks. I been in the dark so far. I wanted to do a Warden Faction because we always have Ghost Bear Tau Galaxy. I have not been told of anything

WiE does not seem to be taken, fyi.

#13 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 25 July 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

WiE does not seem to be taken, fyi.

So what this talk about Sean Lang already spoken about it.

#14 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

View PostGabriel Phoenix, on 25 July 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

So what this talk about Sean Lang already spoken about it.

we asked, they didn't respond.

There also will need be to crusader wolves to fight though...

Edited by Mech The Dane, 25 July 2017 - 08:48 PM.

#15 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:28 AM

Are the senior members willing to help newer players to either the game itself or just the lore aspect with learning some of the aspects of the lore? I myself have been playing for close to 2 years but have just recently gotten into making a unit and the faction play aspect. My unit is small but we would like to get more into the faction play. Sadly it has been difficult to recruit due in part to senior members usually recommending one of 3 or 4 larger units. Any advice would be welcome. I would like to help and participate in the name of Clan Wolf, I just need a little guidance down the path of Nicholas Kerensky.

#16 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:43 AM

View PostHallowOne, on 26 July 2017 - 12:28 AM, said:

Are the senior members willing to help newer players to either the game itself or just the lore aspect with learning some of the aspects of the lore? I myself have been playing for close to 2 years but have just recently gotten into making a unit and the faction play aspect. My unit is small but we would like to get more into the faction play. Sadly it has been difficult to recruit due in part to senior members usually recommending one of 3 or 4 larger units. Any advice would be welcome. I would like to help and participate in the name of Clan Wolf, I just need a little guidance down the path of Nicholas Kerensky.

Too many small units to remember. Feel free to mention yourself if i forget you.

#17 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:54 AM

I run 7th talon expeditionary force. Short story is that I started out as jade falcon with a friend and bounced around a bit till I went wolf. I know the name can be a bit confusion so if a rename or form a new unit would help better the cause I can talk to the unit. I have read 6 of the books mostly built around the clans and I love the military structure of the clans.

#18 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:47 PM

Well....someone should take and lead the faction, otherwise some active team with no ties to the Wolves may get asked to take them, just get the invasion corridors rolling.

#19 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:56 PM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 26 July 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

Well....someone should take and lead the faction, otherwise some active team with no ties to the Wolves may get asked to take them, just get the invasion corridors rolling.

Fine i should Lead Clan Wolf lol!!! Althought i might be the one who will lead them to fight with in each other for Warden Rights!!! A course after we take care of the whole IS problem.

#20 Greyfoxx

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:58 PM

As representative for the Skye Rangers and the Lyran Alliance, I would not lament having those planets back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users