fix the f++k loading times

#162 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:39 AM

WTF? No preordered mechs redeemed? WTF? Where are my mechs?

#163 Saint Atlas and the Commando Elf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 595 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:01 AM

View PostKinski Orlawisch, on 18 October 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

WTF? No preordered mechs redeemed? WTF? Where are my mechs?

Everybody has them. If you don't - your account was hacked. Call police plox.

#164 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:12 AM

Email to support and wait....

#165 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSchools out at the Coventry Academy...

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:29 AM

OMG the new WC2017 RED WARHORN IS AWESOME!!!\

ROCKIN OUT BABY!

I want kills now just to hear it go off. Fantastic job on this one guys! o7

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#166 BBP

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:14 AM

Artemis Upgrade

• The Spread Bonus received from the Artemis Upgrade has been reduced.

Artemis Spread Design Notes:Post Skill Tree, the performance gulf between Artemis and non-Artemis based Missile systems has crossed a line; we now feel we need to reign in the inherent power of the Artemis system. With Artemis missiles being able to stack both the Artemis bonus and the Skill Tree bonuses, Artemis systems were too capable of reliably placing a majority of their total volley damage on a single Component. We are therefore reducing the bonus by an overall small amount to give Artemis systems fully augmented by the Spread Nodes a new maximum spread more equal to the previous inherent bonuses prior to the release of the Skill Tree.

Nice....again nerfin a hole weapon system because a few mechs are op . Ok , in therms of small mechs it makes sense , small mech with good weapon slots and being small also good convergence of those slots , also speedy so can get very close and release all those srms even without artemis mainly in one spot . But what about assaults ? bigger distance between the slots and the convergence is not so good , slower speed so harder to track, cant pinpoint that good because of the size of the mech (cant get in ur face and use them unless u pilot a big mech also and even then results are questionable)...etc. Artemis takes double space and 50% more tonnage (srm4 = 1 slot , 2 tons . srm4Artemis = 2 slots , 3 tons) . I just went to training grounds with my Victor (3 srms4 with artemis) and did a couple of tests at 100m from a target (big target : Awesome) ...the results are not ok ! considering that 100m should be a perfect distance for srms . Again you are killing brawler assaults from my point of view . Considering the fact that i have to get close to you in 80+ ton mech and im not efficient at 100m range...hmmm. Well i think its a matter of choices , it's simple , if i let a brawler assault get that close to me it's my mistake. That's his effective range and it was a bad call for me . Simple ! Do you think is nice to be at 500-600m in an assault and cannot return fire ?! No , but it was a choice of a build ! So i don't think it's ok to get nerfed because you couldn't pinpoint your fire at range and left me to get close to you and now you are in my effective range !

Edited by BBP, 21 October 2017 - 06:17 AM.

#167 Wreckreation

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

In a effort to create a level playing field the "powers that be" are tinkering us to death. If you want a truly level playing field, then make one mech with the same weapons for all players. Boring! See my point? I personally enjoy tinkering with my mech builds, balancing the various parameters based on my playing style and what will work for me. I don't enjoy constant changes that negate my efforts. How about leaving things alone on the mech front and spend your resources creating new maps and game modes instead. That is what will create more interest. I'm sick of all the "That's not fair!" whining. Nothing in this world is ever fair. Suck it up and play - hopefully on new maps.

#168 Y E O N N E

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:55 AM

The guys doing the balance stuff are not the guys doing the maps and they are constantly drawing a paycheck. Unless you are suggesting they fire those people to dump more money on inreasing the map and programming staff, then tinkering has no impact on getting new maps and modes.

#169 AJBennett

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 165 posts
  • Location...the psychotic chihuahua chewing on your leg!

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:45 AM

Dear God support is either blind or being obtuse...

Hi there!
We haven't heard back from you regarding Ticket # 225558.
If your issue is left unresolved or an error has been made in it's processing, please respond to our last e-mail on that ticket.
Your ticket will otherwise be Closed in 7 days.
If you have a new issue or concern to report, please start a new ticket by sending us a fresh e-mail!
Sincerely,
Bobby Jubraj

...Ive responded FOUR times to this same guy at support with the data he asked for, I am getting so close to closing my wallet and walking away!!!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users