Team Player Lfu

5 replies to this topic

#1 UltimaWeapon

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:36 AM

Well, although I could've just scrolled through the list of Units that are looking for players, it feels like I'd be one of those random players that just fills up the membership list without any actual purpose. So I'd rather want the Units to find me instead, that is, if I can be a member that'll be useful to them.

Although it may be just me, but the lore on even the IS factions that were remotely interesting to me, was either too vague, or convoluted, but the Clans were easier to understand, and out of all the joinable in the game, Wolf easily sounded like one I would've joined, (Diamond Shark would've been an alternative though) and, based on my experience in Planetside 2, joining a good clan could potentially make this game much more enjoyable.

Anyway, for some relevant info about myself

1. European Player (Specifically, Swedish)

2. Usually Online for several hours, but availability may fluctuate.

3.Gameplay prefrences (so far):

(These are just "Default" with how I prefer to use my mechs)

Lights: Scouting, (and "take potshots" at Heavier Mechs that exposes their backs) or harrassment/being an "annoying bug" (sometimes)

Mediums: Sniping (or "Dedicated Marksman"), OR, Support

Heavy: Don't like them, so it's unlikely I'd use one.

Assault: On the Frontline.

Only based on Tutorial videos, but I MAY be able to be a "viable" Lance Lead during Scouting Game Modes. (feel much more comfortable being in command of a small team anyway) MAYBE once I'm experienced with leading, my lance may be able to "Stealth" the Scouting Missions.

OR, whichever where Tactics is more important than Strategy. Because that's basically true with me. I seem to have poor "Strategic Sense", but good "Tactical Sense"

4. Have a considerable amount of experience in Team Play, specifically games where coordination's necessary to perform quite well, back when I used to play Planetside 2... Until my "Clan", or Outfit, turned into a Star Citizen "Clan"

If there's anything else that the clan want to know, let me know. Maybe I missed something important

Edited by UltimaWeapon, 25 September 2017 - 06:41 AM.

#2 Rattler85

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:24 AM

View PostUltimaWeapon, on 22 September 2017 - 10:36 AM, said:

Well, although I could've just scrolled through the list of Units that are looking for players, it feels like I'd be one of those random players that just fills up the membership list without any actual purpose. So I'd rather want the Units to find me instead, that is, if I can be a member that'll be useful to them.

Although it may be just me, but the lore on even the IS factions that were remotely interesting to me, was either too vague, or convoluted, but the Clans were easier to understand, and out of all the joinable in the game, Wolf easily sounded like one I would've joined, (Diamond Shark would've been an alternative though) and, based on my experience in Planetside 2, joining a good clan could potentially make this game much more enjoyable.

Anyway, for some relevant info about myself

1. European Player (Specifically, Swedish)

2. Usually Online for several hours, but availability may fluctuate.

3.Gameplay prefrences (so far):

(These are just "Default" with how I prefer to use my mechs)

Lights: Scouting, (and "take potshots" at Heavier Mechs that exposes their backs) Sniping (or "Dedicated Marksman") or harrassment/being an "annoying bug" (sometimes)

Mediums: Also for Sniping, OR, Support

Heavy: Don't like them, so it's unlikely I'd use one.

Assault: On the Frontline.

Only based on Tutorial videos, but I MAY be able to be a "viable" Lance Lead during Scouting Game Modes. (feel much more comfortable being in command of a small team anyway) MAYBE once I'm experienced with leading, my lance may be able to "Stealth" the Scouting Missions .

4. Have a considerable amount of experience in Team Play, specifically games where coordination's necessary to perform quite well, back when I used to play Planetside 2... Until my "Clan", or Outfit, turned into a Star Citizen "Clan"

If there's anything else that the clan want to know, let me know. Maybe I missed something important

Hello Ultima,

The Tau galaxies are recruiting. WTAU, STAU and GTAU. We are are glad to train new players.

#3 UltimaWeapon

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:02 AM

View PostRattler85, on 24 September 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

Hello Ultima,

The Tau galaxies are recruiting. WTAU, STAU and GTAU. We are are glad to train new players.

I assume that the difference is that it's Clan Wolf, Smoke Jaguar & Ghost Bear respectively?

#4 Rattler85

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

UltimaWeapon,

Yes it is. Would you like to send you an invite to WTAU?

#5 UltimaWeapon

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:58 AM

View PostRattler85, on 24 September 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

UltimaWeapon,

Yes it is. Would you like to send you an invite to WTAU?

That... was a bit confusing. Sending myself an invitation to the unit?

#6 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:29 AM

Well they say if you want something done... do it yourself....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users