Faction Play Drop Deck Challenge Details - Updated

310 replies to this topic

#301 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:40 AM

View PostSky Hawk, on 06 October 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

OK, my fellow Players...

Since PGI had no time or mood to post ANYTHING about the next Event... And there are players who still can't see the Event Browser, or had no time to login in the game.. So..

Could you please tell us, . What the rewards and tasks are..

(Even a picture would be enough..)

Thanks!

Well, PGI didn't post anything, but a Discussion Thread got started anyway. Here's a link to it...

"New Event Mectoberfest" @ https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/257985-new-event-mectoberfest/

...and I'll leave you to enjoy getting into the discussion. :D

~Mr. D. V. "I've mentally lost it, but enjoy the Courtesy Posting..." Devnull

#302 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:47 AM

Day 1 (started nearly 13 hours ago, so a bit over 11 16mins hours to go), Complete (NOT win) 5 QP games with at least 150 Match score and earn 12500 GXP and 500k cbills.

Day 2 (starts in 11h 16min), do 2000 dmg in QP and earn a flash bang grenade and the same amount of cbills as above.

Day 3 (starts in 1d 11h 16min), score 1 headshot kill in QP and earn an atlas head and same amount of cbills as above.

Day 4 (notice a theme in when they start forming), destroy 25 components in QP for an urbie horn and more of the same cbills.

Day 5 get 5 kills in QP and get a black radio horn and another same amount of cbills.

Day 6 get 3 victories in QP for 2 million cbills and 200 MC.

#303 James Argent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:59 AM

People got the compensation and you didn't because they tried and you didn't.

#304 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:00 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 06 October 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

Day 1 (started nearly 13 hours ago, so a bit over 11 16mins hours to go), Complete (NOT win) 5 QP games with at least 150 Match score and earn 12500 GXP and 500k cbills.

Day 2 (starts in 11h 16min), do 2000 dmg in QP and earn a flash bang grenade and the same amount of cbills as above.

Day 3 (starts in 1d 11h 16min), score 1 headshot kill in QP and earn an atlas head and same amount of cbills as above.

Day 4 (notice a theme in when they start forming), destroy 25 components in QP for an urbie horn and more of the same cbills.

Day 5 get 5 kills in QP and get a black radio horn and another same amount of cbills.

Day 6 get 3 victories in QP for 2 million cbills and 200 MC.

The rapid response is highly appreciated. Thanks for relaying the info where PGI failed to! Please post more, if PGI puts any more up? :D

~D. V. "Info = Good... Happy to have it!" Devnull

#305 Apollo777

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 265 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:01 PM

View PostSky Hawk, on 06 October 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

OK, my fellow Players...

Since PGI had no time or mood to post ANYTHING about the next Event... And there are players who still can't see the Event Browser, or had no time to login in the game.. So..

Could you please tell us, . What the rewards and tasks are..

(Even a picture would be enough..)

Thanks!

Mech-toberfest started today.
day1:Complete 5 QP matches with over 150 matchscore; rewards GXP 12,500+500,000 c0bills
day2:do 2000 damage in QP; Rewards: Flash bang grenade+500,000 c-bills
day3:Score 1 headshot kill in QP; Rewards: Atlas head+500,000 c-bills
day4:Destroy 25 components in QP; Rewards: Urbanmech warhorn+500,000 c-bills
day5:Get 5 kills in QP; Rewards: Black radio warhorn+500,000 c-bills
day6:Get 3 victories in QP; Rewards; 2,000,000 c-bills+200 MC
Forgive me please if there is any typo!
Oops! others were faster than mePosted Image

Edited by Apollo777, 06 October 2017 - 12:06 PM.

#306 Zephrym

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 148 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:19 PM

Secret events with a non functional event browser? Good call!

#307 Ronan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

View PostRonan, on 06 October 2017 - 04:25 AM, said:

I've got 3 Conquest wins and 3 Seige wins, with 2 Scout wins thrown in. And no sign of the backup prize. Am I alone in this?

EDIT: Or am I reading the Frustration prize wrong? Do you need 5 wins in any _single_ FP game type? I've got more than 5 in total, not in one mode.

I think I"m still emailing Support today for clarification.

View PostDee Eight, on 06 October 2017 - 06:23 AM, said:

5 combined wins any mode...scouting, siege, whatever. Also it seems to be not exempt (contrary to what's written) from the tourney pack doubling, because I got double 100MC/2million payouts on all my accounts. One had 6 wins scouting & 5 wins siege. Another had at most 3 wins in any of the modes alone but combined was 10 wins.

I just got the Frustration Prize Injection. So... no clue, could have just been slow.

#308 Sky Hawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationDeep Periphery, aka Hungary

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:25 PM

Now we have this: https://mwomercs.com/events

14 hours after the start of the event...

#309 Roadbuster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,437 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:28 PM

Thank you for the compensation...I guess.

But you know what would have been even better?
ANY reaction to the large number of complaints while the event was still running.
Something like:
"Sorry for the trouble, but we can't change the requirements for this part of the event because (enter reason here). We will have some compensation for all who reach the optional requirements and will make sure to prevent events based on random map selection in the future."

But all we get is silence. And no word that PGI will pay more attention to the effect of random factors on event requirements.
Posted Image

#310 Cloves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:54 PM

View Postarcana75, on 05 October 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

I didn't take that long to get the mode challenges done... Took maybe half that, as a pug IS. If you did pug clan or group clan, should be getting it alot faster.

So it's okay that you had to play for 26 1/2 hours? I am glad you are happy with the results, but from what I have been hearing they are not reflective of the larger whole. I won my first conquest match that was available but it was something like my 40th match, I had at least 2-4 wins of the other types and 12 siege wins at that point. Also clan does not get instant drops, more like 10-20 minute wait times due to population imbalance(not asking for sympathy for the waits, I am sure it's still faster due to W/L.)

Edited by Cloves, 06 October 2017 - 08:03 PM.

#311 Cloves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:07 PM

View PostRoadbuster, on 06 October 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

Thank you for the compensation...I guess.

But you know what would have been even better?
ANY reaction to the large number of complaints while the event was still running.
Something like:
"Sorry for the trouble, but we can't change the requirements for this part of the event because (enter reason here). We will have some compensation for all who reach the optional requirements and will make sure to prevent events based on random map selection in the future."

But all we get is silence. And no word that PGI will pay more attention to the effect of random factors on event requirements.
Posted Image

The problem is that they said that before when they required mode drop wins in events before.... they don't follow through. At least there was no mode voting to prevent you from getting the match when it finally happened.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users