House Rasalhague Republic?

47 replies to this topic

#41 Grimm Wulf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationKristianstad, Sweden

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:44 AM

At first I was very uncertain about the new colour they used. I like the black, always liked black, most of my clothing is black (except jeans, black jeans don't look... "right")... But I find the "blue" to be a bit to "green" for my liking really.

But, none the less, I still think the new icon for FRR looks good. And like otheres have said, it seems to catch the eye better then the previous one did. I always did find the old one to on some levels be a bit of an eyesore, compared to how the other factions icons looked and all... the old one looked almost a bit... amature'ish. The new one feels better, looks better, etc.

Still though, I would prefer it if the blue in this new one was a little bit less... green. :huh:

#42 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:12 AM

View PostGrimm Wulf, on 30 December 2011 - 11:44 AM, said:

Still though, I would prefer it if the blue in this new one was a little bit less... green. :huh:

Green is a nice color indeed. :wub:

#43 Grimm Wulf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:22 PM

View PostAdridos, on 31 December 2011 - 05:12 AM, said:

Green is a nice color indeed. :(

In the right circumstances yes, this is not one of those though. ^_^

#44 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

I still don't get what don't you like on your new badge. It's beautiful. ^_^

#45 Dihm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

Grimm, the way I look at it is that being a blue-green, it's taking more inspiration from the old Viking roots and images, the sea and all. At least that's what I tell myself. ^_^

#46 Grimm Wulf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

View PostDihm, on 01 January 2012 - 02:40 PM, said:

Grimm, the way I look at it is that being a blue-green, it's taking more inspiration from the old Viking roots and images, the sea and all. At least that's what I tell myself. ^_^

Heh, yeah I guess that could help. Except I don't think we have that much of the blue-green type of waters around here. You mostly find that in more southern places, like the Mediterranean etc. Our water/oceans/rivers/lakes here tend to be a bit more blue or dark blue. Look at the waters around Canada for simmilarities (I think).

Don't know if what I said is actually compleatly true or not... or if it's the same in the Mediterranean or not. I just don't remember ever having seen the blue-greenish tinted water in/around Sweden much (if at all), that I seem to see in many of those "paradise" places. The only time I see green in our water here tends to be where there is an unusual amount of "algal blooming"... :(

Edited by Grimm Wulf, 01 January 2012 - 03:32 PM.

#47 Dihm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:51 AM

I know I know, my thoughts are the same that they are more like equatorial waters, but stop poking holes in my faulty logic! ^_^

#48 Grimm Wulf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:15 AM

View PostDihm, on 02 January 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

I know I know, my thoughts are the same that they are more like equatorial waters, but stop poking holes in my faulty logic! B)

What do you mean... *poke poke poke* I mean seriously... *poke* who would do such a thing... *pokepoke* that's just rude and all... *poketypoke* would you not agree? *down, forward-down, forward, punch -> hadōken... poke!* -_-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users