423 replies to this topic

#421 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:57 PM

View PostGrayson Sortek, on 04 April 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

True, the MWO community does tend to focus on the new releases first. True it's an Assault 'Mech, but I hope they give it some armor/structure quirks as those STs are going to be super easy to pop from afar. Wait, what am I saying? I didn't order this thing... No, nevermind PGI, don't give it any quirks, I look forward to increasing my c-bills from components destroyed. Posted Image

Also, "man childs"? Really? Who mentioned "bewbs"? Posted Image

Well i want a Fafnir or three but i wanna buy it only when its released . I mentioned bewbs as a metaphor regarding hitboxes .

#422 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 06 April 2018 - 01:03 AM

Aww, screw armor and structure quirks, make the torso super moveable and give him good accel deccell values to peak and track with those H-Gauss thingis.

Edited by The Basilisk, 06 April 2018 - 01:03 AM.

#423 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,575 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 06 April 2018 - 03:07 AM

View PostFLG 01, on 15 January 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

Sorry, no. Again, Sarna is horribly inaccurate when it comes to weapon introduction dates. Here are the correct canon dates (IO, Universal Technology Advancement table, pp. 35-63):

Sarna hasn't been updated to Interstellar Operations (2016), most articles end with Tactical Operations (2008) - RAC/2 and RAC/5 have been updated now at least.

#424 FLG 01

• Leutnant
  • Leutnant
  • 2,646 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:04 AM

View PostCycKath, on 06 April 2018 - 03:07 AM, said:

Sarna hasn't been updated to Interstellar Operations (2016), most articles end with Tactical Operations (2008) - RAC/2 and RAC/5 have been updated now at least.

TacOps is actually still pretty accurate, I think, the problem is/was more that the Sarna entries often mixed up prototype dates and regular production dates (I suspect people missed the "P" for prototype in the TacOps lists).

Either way, thanks for the edit! :)

View PostOdanan, on 31 January 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

BTW, what's an Improved Autocannon? If those are like the IS versions, but as the other Clan weapons, are a little lighter/smaller, DO WANT!!!

Basically yes, they work like regular ACs but they are lighter and smaller. However they are extinct and were only reintroduced in the Jihad by the Escorpión Imperio, a remnant of CGS who after having been abjured by the Clans reintroduced a number of early Clan equipment.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users