271 replies to this topic

#261 VeeOt Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,083 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:38 AM

oops, damn it I always seem to make mistakes like that. to tired when I posted I guess. chalk it up to my mild dyslexia. oh well still seems a little short even with 1mil considering to do any more of them I would only have to buy mech bays but the mechs themselves.

oh well got a few out of it and it convinced me to buy a light mech (that i enjoy) so no big loss

#262 Lexandro Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 108 posts
  • LocationHungary, Budapest

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:52 AM

Decal - Kell Hounds...?

#263 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:55 AM

View PostCadoazreal, on 09 February 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

Sadly PGI thinks we are all like you, that 1% of the western worlds population with money to burn on pixels, they dont realise that they need to encourage new people with an accessible game to keep that 1% spending happy with people to play with / against. And they are running out of new people willing to give the game a go and just milking the 40 year old + blokes who played the tabletop for their beer money till theirs no one else left.

Just remember that is was the 20 something blokes who whined and cried on every media outlet possible about "unaffordable" monthly game subscriptions who enabled this whole "freemium", "early access" phenomenon that we have now.... But, hey, there are no monthly subscription to pay now (for most games)!

Edited by Ed Steele, 09 February 2018 - 08:56 AM.

#264 Freebrewer Bmore

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 64 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD, USA

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:54 AM

View PostMikayshen, on 05 February 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

my thoughts to add:
Gargoyle Hero is Kin Wolf

View PostYellow14, on 06 February 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

What about the Gargoyle hero Kin Wolf?

View PostRodrigo Martinez, on 08 February 2018 - 12:05 AM, said:

If we take a chassis hero name into account, the gargoyle should take a part in this event(Kin Wolf).

Maybe nobody actually owns a GAR-KW, so PGI just decided to skip it?

Come to think of it, I dunno that I've ever even seen one on the battlefield.

Still, you'd think it'd be included on the off-chance that someone might buy one...

#265 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:21 AM

View PostCadoazreal, on 09 February 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

Sadly PGI thinks we are all like you, that 1% of the western worlds population with money to burn on pixels, they dont realise that they need to encourage new people with an accessible game to keep that 1% spending happy with people to play with / against. And they are running out of new people willing to give the game a go and just milking the 40 year old + blokes who played the tabletop for their beer money till theirs no one else left.
i wish they'd hand out mech bays as prizes again.

#266 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:04 PM

View PostKursedVixen, on 09 February 2018 - 10:21 AM, said:

i wish they'd hand out mech bays as prizes again.

Some more (MC) as Event Rewards would be nice as well. :D

My (MC) Wallet is rather empty right now, and I don't have the Real $$$ to spare. :(

~D. V. "wishing we could look forward to that" Devnull

#267 Sigmar Sich

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,059 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Kyiv

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:59 PM

I was thinking: in this event people enjoyed the abundance of unpopular mechs.
What if make another event, while dog theme is fresh - Year of Underdogs. With a bunch of "bad" mechs.

#268 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:52 PM

Having some event on the Lunar New Year day 1 and 2 itself would be cool.

And Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Year to everyone celebrating! :D

#269 Kai Richard Allard

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:38 PM

I see the list with the sales, but when I choose those Mechs from inside the game they dont have the sale prices, just the regular ones. How do I pay the Mechs with the sale prices?

#270 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:32 PM

Sale's over.

#271 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:16 AM

View PostSigmar Sich, on 13 February 2018 - 01:59 PM, said:

I was thinking: in this event people enjoyed the abundance of unpopular mechs.
What if make another event, while dog theme is fresh - Year of Underdogs. With a bunch of "bad" mechs.

I think Matt Newman will need to wait a bit on that one. With this Event having happened, a lot of people just ended up with a hole burned in their (C-Bill)/(MC) Wallet(s). People would be cranky if they ran into a situation where they were unable to buy a bunch of Chassis. :o

View PostZh0u, on 15 February 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

Having some event on the Lunar New Year day 1 and 2 itself would be cool.

And Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Year to everyone celebrating! Posted Image

Uhm... wasn't this Event what you are asking for? We just had an Event regarding the Lunar New Year, like right freaking crazy here! :blink:

View PostKai Richard Allard, on 15 February 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

I see the list with the sales, but when I choose those Mechs from inside the game they dont have the sale prices, just the regular ones. How do I pay the Mechs with the sale prices?

You're literally too late, sorry. Both this Event and its' matching Sale are over/kaput/finito/done. If you wanted to purchase anything while it was On-Sale, you had to do it during the Event/Sale period. Better luck next Sale, maybe? :mellow:

Well, everyone, I managed to get my hands on a hell of a lot more Chassis than I thought that I could during the Event. This has brought me far enough to provide a Review Rating. It seems I have quite a few things to factor for, including...
  • How far that this Event dug into one's (C-Bill)/(MC) Wallet(s), even with a 40% Off Sale running
  • The #WarHornWhoops (or what I would now call #WarHornBetrayal, as I was actually affected by the changes) that happened with the Clan Wolf WarHorn and the dissonance caused in the Community
  • These seeming errors with the Sale, where certain Mechs were either not present, or simply not discounted far enough
...and I am left with a Rating of...

4.5/10

...with an extreme warning to PGI's Event Handlers to proofread and try to avoid both "Forgetful Puppy Moments", as well as "Major Dog Paw Mashings" of number keys happening again. This mess simply was never "Dog Gone Funny" in any way. -_-

~Mr. D. V. "Feeling like my hand was bitten by the dog that I was feeding..." Devnull

(p.s.: Thus ends the "Dog-related Puns" with this post.)

[One Minor Edit by Post Author for a 'Forgetful Puppy Moment' in regard to Formatting...]

Edited by D V Devnull, 16 February 2018 - 12:19 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users