#21 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:22 AM

I run that Hunchi 4 sp with LFE 275> skilled 95,8km/h - heat= 1.35 - 2 sRM 6 +Artemis 4med lasers , 1 er med laser in Head . 3,5 tons amo and 2 extern double heatsinks and 1 in engine., and endo steel
full armor, just the legs 55( 1 armor point les then full.with 9 from 10 Armor noodes
A fast mobil lil Beast with a hard punch Posted Image
Absolutly love that Mech. Have the 4sp since Closed beta, was one of my first Mechs and was always a really good Mech.

Edited by Mighty Spike, 16 March 2018 - 05:23 AM.

#22 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:24 PM

I haven't experimented enough with light engines in my Centurions or Hunchbacks enough yet. That said,they go great in Shadowhawks. Blackjacks are very fragile regardless so it really depends on if you have tonnage to spare to drop down to a light engine for slightly more survivability. Terrible fit for the Phoenix Hawk, the Vindicator has thin STs and shield arms so light engines don't really help it out, did alright in the Enforcers. It did make a huge difference for the 4SP though. A bit plain but 5x ML 2xMRM10s with a LFE275 does quite well.

Edited by IllCaesar, 16 March 2018 - 09:25 PM.

#23 Reported for Inappropriate Name

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,767 posts
  • LocationAmericlap

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:43 AM

light engine in hunchback is great, i can carry more potatos for my spud dispenser

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users