22 replies to this topic

#21 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:34 PM

View PostKrivvan, on 18 March 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

People underestimate the amount of damage/HP mechs can actually represent especially with a maxed out survival tree. The Mist Lynx can be up to 395 HP as said. A single farmed Annihilator can put you up to 900 damage.

But you aren't likely to see that amount of damage from single mechs because mechs often die before being able to use all their HP.

A Lynx has 25% the tonnage though, if it can have 44% the HP that is some serious hp.

#22 Lethe Wyvern

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 489 posts
  • LocationRCW

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:49 PM

View PostKrivvan, on 18 March 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

People underestimate the amount of damage/HP mechs can actually represent especially with a maxed out survival tree. The Mist Lynx can be up to 395 HP as said. A single farmed Annihilator can put you up to 900 damage.

But you aren't likely to see that amount of damage from single mechs because mechs often die before being able to use all their HP.

I can remember story when i found unlucky Marauder - he was trying to drop down from bridge at Canyon Network but somehow stucked between rock and land. He shake like crazy and i couldnt target him proper. That time i did 600~ damage to kill poor mara.

#23 Krivvan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,318 posts
  • LocationUSA/Canada

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:05 PM

View PostNightbird, on 18 March 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

A Lynx has 25% the tonnage though, if it can have 44% the HP that is some serious hp.

The Anni is actually over 900, I went with 900 to be safe since it's the last number I can remember last time I 1v1ed one.

That said, the Mist Lynx is quite tanky, especially with the armor quirked components. It's really quite strong, and can be played like a Piranha with somewhat less DPS (although still very high) but more tanky and with JJs.

Edited by Krivvan, 18 March 2018 - 09:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users