Hot-Fix Scheduled For 19-Apr-2018

35 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:58 PM

Greetings MechWarriors!

A Hot-Fix is scheduled to occur on Thursday, April 19th at 3:00PM PST (22:00 UTC), to address the following fixes:

Faction Play fixes:
- Unit Leaders can now cancel contracts properly on the Mercenary screen in Faction Play.
- Fixed a bug where double clicking on "Cancel Contract" caused an error message.
- Fixed the issue where Freelancers could answer a "Call to Arms" Faction Play match from the Solaris match making screen which would then cancel the Solaris match and move the player to Faction Play which then resulted with some missing UI.

Solaris fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the 21:9 Resolutions that caused the inability to close the Solaris overview overlay.
- Fixed a bug in the Solaris map 'Ishiyama Caves' where a bugged wall would teleport a 'Mech running into it.
- Fixed a bug where the Solaris match Group leader was able to select more than one server region.
- Fixed an issue in Solaris where the preferred server region automatically resets back to NA after every match.
- Fixed the issue where 'Mechs with Jump Jets can get stuck in Mech Factory B2 area around the crates.
- Fixed an issue where the Division drop down list goes blank after switching resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where some players would be stuck in match maker launch queue without a displayed launch countdown.
- Fixed a bug where the player can start moving forward before the camera intro sequence is complete at the start of a Solaris match.
- Fixed a bug where the exiting transition from a Player Card locks for a short time.
- Fixed a bug where the Solaris 7 title overlapped the header button when set to 21:9 resolution.

Other Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where Ballistic weapons on the Rifleman RFL-DB were overlapped by Energy weapons on the right arm of the 'Mech.
- Urbanmech UM-K9 Deputy Dog's police lights Bolt-On is now on the 'Mech by default and correctly displayed so. Other Bolt-Ons can also now be equipped on it's head without issues.
- Fixed a Quirk bug on the Fafnir FNR-5 where the Cooldown Quirk did not apply to Heavy or Light Gauss Rifle.
- Fixed an issue where the Urbanmech UM-K9 would cause the game to crash upon selecting it and attempting to initiate a match.
- Fixed a bug where a Bolt-On sometimes blocked UAV's from firing.
- The Supply Cache progression bar overlay will not appear after each Quick Play match unless it has been rewarded.
- Fixed a bug where Dropships were missing their blue flame effects during the flight sequence.
- Fixed the issue where Supply Caches items were not showing the full name or item category
- Fixed a bug where the Warhorn animations and it's sound not synced.
- Bolt-Ons tab in Camo Spec screen will now have the name of the 'Mech Chassis which the Bolt-Ons are available to equip on the variants of.
- Fixed an occasional dedicated server crash

Additional Notes:
- Bolt-On's rewarded through Supply Caches from Solaris may not be Bolt-Ons for the same 'Mech Chassis or Division which you have earned them from.

Thank you for your patience!

#2 Bulletsponge0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,942 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:02 PM

April 19, 2017?? a year ago?

#3 Van mw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationWar zone

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:03 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 19 April 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

Greetings MechWarriors!
- The Supply Cache progression bar overlay will not appear after each Quick Play match unless it has been rewarded.
Great hotfix!

#4 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:17 PM

YES PLEASE!
Now all energy into the loading times.

#5 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:22 PM

When will the graphic glitch be fixed for Grim Plexus ?

https://mwomercs.com...texture-glitch/

It's so annoying/distracting and it's all over the map :(

#6 jper4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:40 PM

[color=#00FFFF]

Fixed an issue where the Urbanmech UM-K9 would cause the game to crash upon selecting it and attempting to initiate a match.

[/color]

so your saying the k9 "busted" the match?

good police work there officer k9.

also more proof urbies are OP

#7 Rockcrusher

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:49 PM

I am welcoming the patch. However I have to criticize PGI's quality assurance that gave a go to the new content with quite a few bugs in it, that an emergency hotfix was nessesary and now a minor patch right behind it. I am quite tolerant to bugs (I'll just say: Gothic 3 without the community patches ... ... ) but I'm sure PGI can do better than what we have seen the last couple of days.

Edited by Rockcrusher, 19 April 2018 - 01:54 PM.

#8 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:55 PM

- Urbanmech UM-K9 Deputy Dog's police lights Bolt-On is now on the 'Mech by default and correctly displayed so. Other Bolt-Ons can also now be equipped on it's head without issues.

- an issue where the Urbanmech UM-K9 would cause the game to crash upon selecting it and attempting to initiate a match.

K9 so OP it breaks code.

#9 Giggle Pig

Rookie

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 8 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC Canada

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:58 PM

Additional Notes:

- Bolt-On's rewarded through Supply Caches from Solaris may not be Bolt-Ons for the same 'Mech Chassis or Division which you have earned them from.

This is cool, but can you at least tell us what mech they're for when we open them?

Also, could the awarded bolt-on be for a mech that we don't actually own?

#10 Mikayshen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 416 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

So does this mean the bar at the top of the screen is gone or that the popup window is gone?

Also, still no fix for the load in times, enh?

#11 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:21 PM

View PostRockcrusher, on 19 April 2018 - 01:49 PM, said:

I am quite tolerant to bugs (I'll just say: Gothic 3 without the community patches ... ... ) but I'm sure PGI can do better than what we have seen the last couple of days years.

FTFY Posted Image

But actually, a great hotfix.

I am especially glad the region will stop resetting to NA. I have an unplayable ping to that server and kept losing matches purely due to ridiculous lag.

Edited by Appogee, 19 April 2018 - 02:22 PM.

#12 FallGuy0815

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:22 PM

I could not see any update to https://status.mwomercs.com/ during the patch? Although it clearly said "offline" or "maintenance" on the front page, the status page was all green the whole time.

Edited by FallGuy0815, 19 April 2018 - 02:25 PM.

#13 AzureRathalos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:23 PM

- Fixed the issue where Supply Caches items were now showing the full name or item category

The "now" is supposed to be "not", correct?

#14 GuardDogg

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:25 PM

Do not see anything about the King Crab fix or needed to, but wow. Now when torso twisting. The sound is annoying as heck. Sounds like it is windy. Not using the KC for awhile. It is bothersome, I just can not use the battle mech anymore because of a annoying torso twisting sound.

#15 Uncle Totty

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,556 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the ARDC (Ark-Royal Defense Cordon)

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:31 PM

View PostRoodkapje, on 19 April 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

When will the graphic glitch be fixed for Grim Plexus ?

https://mwomercs.com...texture-glitch/

It's so annoying/distracting and it's all over the map Posted Image

There is also the "Atlas Stride".

The Timber Wolf/Mad Dog's off set right knee.

The Timber Wolf Prime (I)'s off-set "bike wracks".

#16 Initium Thoth

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 69 posts
  • LocationIndian Trail, NC

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:40 PM

Thanks for the hard work on this.

#17 Jman5

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:52 PM

Can you guys fix the bug where clicking on a playername in the Solaris leaderboard and then closing his profile page brings you back to the first page of "All" rather than the page you were just looking at?

It's really annoying if you're trying to look at a few people in your division.

Edited by Jman5, 19 April 2018 - 04:54 PM.

#18 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,952 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:58 PM

FP bug is still there

have a look-see no Clan Mechs

I don't see any Clan Mechs I own also no Clan trial Mechs

my IS Mechs show up
(I did do a Clan contract if anyone is wondering)

thanks for any help
Posted Image

#19 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:22 PM

View PostDavegt27, on 19 April 2018 - 05:58 PM, said:

FP bug is still there

have a look-see no Clan Mechs

I don't see any Clan Mechs I own also no Clan trial Mechs

my IS Mechs show up
(I did do a Clan contract if anyone is wondering)

thanks for any help
Posted Image

You need to click CLEAR then Clan mech will appear. Right now your Deck is IS mechs so ONLY IS mechs will show.. I replied with the same information to your thread in another location. Anyone can test is. It would be the same for someone with a CLAN deck, in that only CLAN mechs and no IS will show up until you have clicked on the CLEAR because PGI does not allow MIXING of techs.

Again, click on the CLEAR button first to clear out the IS mechs. The button that is Highlighted in BLUE at the lower left. As long as you do not SAVE, you can hit the RESET button to bring those mechs previously selected back to that Deck.

In fact, with your current filter All - Clan /Both, hit Clear and tada Clan mechs then hit Reset and tada, they all disappear...... Posted Image And no contracted needed. Mercs are used to this, as well as those who swap Loyalist contracts like their undies.. many of them anyhow.... :)

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 19 April 2018 - 06:42 PM.

#20 Jonathan8883

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 708 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:33 PM

1) How do I find a 2v2 partner? Nobody's in LFG.

2) When and how do you get sponsors? Minimum ELO required?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users