76 replies to this topic

#41 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:18 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 06 May 2018 - 06:05 AM, said:

I had thought that too but I got in with a team this season and it's super flexible.

Just get like 12 or 14 total people on the roster and you'll have no trouble getting 8 people together for an hour a week.

It's changed my perspective a lot on FW. Having matches against people who are consistently not terrible is a lot if fun. I am no longer adverse to splitting FW pug/premade, etc. You play differently when you know you're always playing against someone who isn't just ******* off instead of always assuming the next match will be against some terribad dontcares and being pleasantly surprised when it's a team.
All I'm realizing is that matches 4 and 5 screw up our push timing and that I will forget that consistently JUST AS SOON AS IT'S TIME TO PUSH. Damn mixed weights, grumble, grumble....

#42 Kotis77

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Subcommander
  • Subcommander
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:19 AM

Just tired of this [Redacted] that has been going on from glory days when i was in MJ12 and rivalry against EVIL was biggest, who would be best CW only comp unit. Sad to say that we lost about 80% of matches. EVIL was just that good. But when we did get enough skill to match EVIL matches were tight and we won some. That was so much ******* fun then to get comp cw matches. But those days died quickly and EVIL just keep spamming 12mans and steamrolled everyone. And we did same with MJ12 and i got bored really fast and started playing solo or small groups to keep matches somewhat competitive.

Now we are at state that its impossible to find comp match in cw. And EVIL still want to be king of CW. By rolling big premades EVIL 4-6man and get 2-6man good players with it. Its impossible to match that skill on other side to get fair games. The times when we did get H-K 4+man was impossible to find EVIL or other big premade to get comp matches. And i dont like beeing in big premades just to sealclub puggies.

So can you just faking tone it down try to just match skill with opponent team and try to give other guys fair fights? Or do you just like beating everything to the ground?

Edited by draiocht, 11 May 2018 - 02:32 PM.
inappropriate language

#43 Kotis77

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Subcommander
  • Subcommander
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:28 AM

View PostJohnathan Tanner, on 05 May 2018 - 09:11 PM, said:

Bravo Company is monitoring the situation. We do not wish to be drawn into anything over the words of a single player. No matter how many laurels he has.

That said. We consider it unwise to start **** you cant finish.
HK should be aware of this. It will be your only warning.

H-K dont got anything to do with this. This is my own statement.

Agreed that BCMC isnt the problem, but you did help EVIL to fill up 12 mans and steamrolled everything. And got own big premades to smash most of matches. And lately havent seen BCMC with EVIL or big premades. So i think you got tired of that **** too. And its good for health of cw.

So sorry if did hurt your feelings.

Edited by Kotis77, 06 May 2018 - 07:33 AM.

#44 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:59 AM

View PostKotis77, on 06 May 2018 - 07:19 AM, said:

So can you just faking tone it down try to just match skill with opponent team and try to give other guys fair fights? Or do you just like beating everything to the ground?

Honestly, other than Fri nights if we're fairly certain it's not a "team" on the other side we will do silly, like kitfox first wave, urbie rushes etc, even so far as to hit the objectives if its a crushing game.

Fridays however... These post are meant to get the "teams" back on and into the fight, to encourage them to come at a known organized team. They are made in jest, but there won't be any pulled punches because we WANT people to get pounded and go get their buddies Posted Image .

I do understand where you come from, I often time when grouped with other units will say that I rather go solo or with a 3 man than stay around in an 8 man mixed group stomping window lickers.

Also, we've tried for six months to get MRBC team together but not easy (as you know with your own limited unit members) to know for sure that we'll have time to play on specific dates. Even getting people to play on Fridays can be trying Posted Image

I'll drop with H-K* any time, shoot me a friend request Posted Image
(*everyone except illcapi because he's such a sissy on all chat Posted Image )

Edited by McGoat, 06 May 2018 - 08:05 AM.

#45 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:37 AM

Im just sad that we got a group together to fight some EVIL guys and never seen them. Maybe next time.

Btw thank you to everyone that joins up for that as well. Much appreciated.

Edited by Grus, 07 May 2018 - 08:38 AM.

#46 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:37 PM

View PostKotis77, on 05 May 2018 - 05:19 PM, said:

Really?

This is going on?

Some randos riding the fame of good old times EVIL's name. The group that once was best cw unit out there. That once got bout dozen great players. But have watered down big time. And still got 10mans running when there isnt any group that match that.Doing some good old sealclubbing to every pug group and bad 12mans. And claims to be "best" out there and come try to beat them. What ive seen "new" EVIL guys just dont have individual skill that once was with great EVIL. Sure they can beat most pug groups out there by outnumbering them and using old good EVIL strats. But mostly just kdr pugfarming for great stats. And BCMC try to be wannabe EVIL. But really dont got skills to claim that.

But come to forums braggin about being best cw unit out there, when there isnt any units/great players anymore to challenge that. And dont facking get that stomping everyone just decreases cw playerbase at same time? Can you go to MRBC to claim your "best unit" prize? And just casual drop like rest of us. Its fun to drop with unit members but you gotta read the room when to drop 8+mans.

LOL BCMC wanna be Evil?

Why because you see us drop together a lot?

Not sure why you are butt hurt or lashing out, especially since before you guys broke away from MJ12, we were wiping the floor with you....wait that probably explains it.

BCMC sprouted from HHoD. We worked hard and eventually started becoming competitive against Evil, and absolutely wrecked everyone else (outside a good Kcom group perhaps).

We earned our place in this game and mode and your saltiness can't touch that.

I was also in your channel with Cheekiez a month ago and you guys were going on about not caring about winning or losing...that you just drop in four mans and try and get a good score. Hilarious attitude. Especially since I have seen you lose games in incredibly stupid fashion by completely ignoring the game conditions/objectives.

Well Evil and BCMC both drop in four mans and instead of hiding in the back trying to farm score, we actually try and win even when pug armor is engaged.

As far as us forming up an 8 or larger group, that is usually done only on weekends and even then it is rare to get a full twelve. The state and population also mean you will never see twelve man BCMC. If we have a twelve, it is fortified with friends.

Best unit prize huh... well it still belongs to Evil in CW.

New players or old, since they sprang up they have been the team to beat and no one yet has been able to change that. No other unit has had the impact on CW that they have had.

At the end of the day both Evil and BCMC have gained the respect and drop regularly with comp players from the better units. So yeah I will take that over a has been player who was once a part of something...but is really nothing now.

#47 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:09 PM

View Posttker 669, on 08 May 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

LOL BCMC wanna be Evil?

Not sure why you are butt hurt or lashing out, especially since before you guys broke away from MJ12, we were wiping the floor with you....wait that probably explains it.

BCMC sprouted from HHoD. We worked hard and eventually started becoming competitive against Evil, and absolutely wrecked everyone else (outside a good Kcom group perhaps).

I was also in your channel with Cheekiez a month ago and you guys were going on about not caring about winning or losing...that you just drop in four mans and try and get a good score. Hilarious attitude. Especially since I have seen you lose games in incredibly stupid fashion by completely ignoring the game conditions/objectives.

Well Evil and BCMC both drop in four mans and instead of hiding in the back trying to farm score, we actually try and win even when pug armor is engaged.

As far as us forming up an 8 or larger group, that is usually done only on weekends and even then it is rare to get a full twelve. The state and population also mean you will never see twelve man BCMC. If we have a twelve, it is fortified with friends.

New players or old, since they sprang up they have been the team to beat and no one yet has been able to change that. No other unit has had the impact on CW that they have had.

At the end of the day both Evil and BCMC have gained the respect and drop regularly with comp players from the better units. So yeah I will take that over a has been player who was once a part of something...but is really nothing now.
more shots fired. Someone get salty and get population up to get revenge or something. I'm solo dropping my probation and I need matches!

#48 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:17 PM

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 11 May 2018 - 02:25 PM.
unconstructive, inappropriate language

#49 Ssamout

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationPihalla

Posted 08 May 2018 - 11:57 PM

Lol, old MS def had a bigger impact in cw than those evil boys ever could have.

#50 naterist

• Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:43 AM

View PostSsamout, on 08 May 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

Lol, old MS def had a bigger impact in cw than those evil boys ever could have.

doesnt pgi have a unit? because in a game of whos dic who effected fw/cw the most, i think they win.

worthy of special mention...

-balance over lord meester paul
-russ bullock
-russ bullocks twitter account

and

-long tom

Edited by naterist, 09 May 2018 - 12:48 AM.

#51 Ssamout

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationPihalla

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:38 AM

View Postnaterist, on 09 May 2018 - 12:43 AM, said:

doesnt pgi have a unit? because in a game of whos dic who effected fw/cw the most, i think they win.

worthy of special mention...

-balance over lord meester paul
-russ bullock
-russ bullocks twitter account

and

-long tom

Cant remember ever seeing pgi drop in faption wars. Not saying they didnt but really, not even their resident 'pro' sean lang seems to play that mode. Saw few matches where he dropped with an alt account but thats it.

Long tom was pure crap because it stole your kills and wasted potatoes even before you could open the gates. Who wants to play a game where there is nothing to play bcause some feature wasted your opposition before you could even see them.

#52 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:07 AM

The best MWO I ever experienced was when MJ12 and EVIL faced off against each other with a critical mass of players on both sides. Tough fights, but even losing is fun when matches are close and could go either way.

I wish FP would become that active again. Sadly - though understandably - Solaris seems to now be the key focus of many of the really good players.

#53 iLLcapitan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 654 posts
  • LocationBirdhouse

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:32 AM

LOL BCMC wanna be Evil?

Cruising the brown sea, finding gems. Still nobody upvoted your mess o assumptions and outright lies.
'Wiping the floor' must have happened only in your head on when we were in a smaller group and you got carried by some evil guys. Which maybe explains why youre trying so hard to blow sugar up their behind all the time here.

As somebody who was in old evil, I can say without a doubt that pug shielding is real. Plus the constant smack talk, TKing pugs who run off, never calling them. Quite the contrary to what we do. Accusing us of hiding seems slightly ******** since every capable pilot should aspire do as much damage as you can to the enemy while receiving as little as possible. Its called skill. Keep sucking to old cw vets, maybe you'll learn it yourself one day. Until then you just sound like a permabad, 'muh meh farming damage'.

Most sane people agree that at this state of the game, fielding giant *** groups is utterly futile. You may enjoy rolling bads day in day out, but we rather look for a challenge in most games not just in one out of fifty. Ofc its near impossible to win ******* conquest or incursion games with small groups + pugs against your beloved 8-12 mans who all run lights to cap or baserush in assassins/linebackers. Even the worst units in cw are cabable of that, so dont get too proud of it.

Together with the new evil guys you seem to get high on some arbitrary W/L ratio, in a half dead gamemode that hardly any good unit still plays. The flood of recent 'come at me bro' threats here is testament to that, where you guys mainly talk to yourself in some vain attempt to motivate people to play against you. Just like this threat btw. Maybe try to call the pugs and work in small groups from time to time, that should help you to regain some perspective. Could even result in more interesting matches, shocker I know.

Bottom line, Kotis has been one of the best players in cw from the start still rocking it while you are just a confused loud mouth thats late to the party.

#54 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:12 AM

This makes me heart happy, please fight!

As for me, I am tired of spinning wheels and pug stomps, I think I am done with the mode except maybe a few games a week.

#55 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:32 AM

View PostMcGoat, on 09 May 2018 - 07:12 AM, said:

This makes me heart happy, please fight!

As for me, I am tired of spinning wheels and pug stomps, I think I am done with the mode except maybe a few games a week.

Liked for first part, but downvote for second. Don't quit on me, McGoat!

Edited by ccrider, 09 May 2018 - 07:33 AM.

#56 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:37 AM

View Postccrider, on 09 May 2018 - 07:32 AM, said:

Liked for first part, but downvote for second. Don't quit on me, McGoat!

I am a competitive person, have been most of my life.. I strive to be one of the best in everything I do, and surround myself with the best (and get frustrated when i'm not doing my best). This has been true in nearly every aspect of life away from the keyboard, it's even cost me relationships (surprise!). This however only translates to sports, video games, etc when there is actual competition. There is none, currently.

Quite literally my last CW/FP match I walked back to the spawn after 3 minutes - as there was no need for me to play to feel good about 1.2mil cbills stomping pugs.

Anyone interested, add me to your friends list, i'll come play from time to time.

Edited by McGoat, 09 May 2018 - 07:39 AM.

#57 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:07 AM

View PostMcGoat, on 09 May 2018 - 07:37 AM, said:

I am a competitive person, have been most of my life.. I strive to be one of the best in everything I do, and surround myself with the best (and get frustrated when i'm not doing my best). This has been true in nearly every aspect of life away from the keyboard, it's even cost me relationships (surprise!). This however only translates to sports, video games, etc when there is actual competition. There is none, currently.

Quite literally my last CW/FP match I walked back to the spawn after 3 minutes - as there was no need for me to play to feel good about 1.2mil cbills stomping pugs.

Anyone interested, add me to your friends list, i'll come play from time to time.

At one time FW had at least the pretense of a purpose beyond 1.2 mil cbills. You could focus on flipping the planet and not the bads you were farming. Also good matches were more like 1 in 3 instead of 1 in 30. Also you were beating "House X" and not just some random puggles who didn't care either.

I wish FW got the same attention to detail Solaris did. I miss that stuff.

#58 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:12 AM

View PostiLLcapitan, on 09 May 2018 - 06:32 AM, said:

Most sane people agree that at this state of the game, fielding giant *** groups is utterly futile. You may enjoy rolling bads day in day out, but we rather look for a challenge in most games not just in one out of fifty. Ofc its near impossible to win ******* conquest or incursion games with small groups + pugs against your beloved 8-12 mans who all run lights to cap or baserush in assassins/linebackers. Even the worst units in cw are cabable of that, so dont get too proud of it.

oh yeah, evil and bcmc are really known for their 12 man light base rushes Posted Image

#59 iLLcapitan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 654 posts
  • LocationBirdhouse

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:59 AM

Was a response to this, if you got problems with reading or putting things in the right context you might want to seek professional help. I've read 'evil and bcmc' so often in this threat, almost as if you guys need a bigger name to hide behind.

#60 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:38 AM

View PostiLLcapitan, on 09 May 2018 - 08:59 AM, said:

Was a response to this, if you got problems with reading or putting things in the right context you might want to seek professional help. I've read 'evil and bcmc' so often in this threat, almost as if you guys need a bigger name to hide behind.

sorry, I have a tendency to point out total and utter bs when I see it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users