148 replies to this topic

#41 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:18 PM

Ah come on guys this is becoming embarrasing...

Posted Image

*edited everyone else as I fear for my life... Not from NKVA but from the less, fun, people.

#42 SteamCharts Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:41 PM

lmfao. We are not coming back to save the game. There is no saving it.

But it brought a tear to my eye to stomp a MS 12 man while carrying a bunch of TKing Liao dirt farmer pugs.

RIP Tony, you've still never scored.

Edited by SteamCharts Kerensky, 20 May 2018 - 10:01 PM.

#43 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:55 PM

I have been informed we are back.

#44 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:25 AM

View PostSteamCharts Kerensky, on 20 May 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

lmfao. We are not coming back to save the game. There is no saving it.

But it brought a tear to my eye to stomp a MS 12 man while carrying a bunch of TKing Liao dirt farmer pugs.

RIP Tony, you've still never scored.

LOL save? It died long ago. We all know dis!

We all play for meme's. You guys though, seems you guys just log on and well, who knows right now. Not even anything funny!

#45 SteamCharts Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:27 AM

We're here for our amusement, not yours.

We're still doing plenty of very funny things, we just aren't advertising them because having fun in this game makes the Sad! individuals who play this game get very upset and we get reported for things like "using funny made up words that clan running dog does not understand and therefore must be highly offensive."

#46 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:39 AM

Ploid

#47 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:43 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 20 May 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

Ah come on guys this is becoming embarrasing...

*edited everyone else as I fear for my life... Not from NKVA but from the less, fun, people.

Good grief Ash lets not chase these guys away so fast...already enough units avoiding fights.

#48 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:57 PM

View PostSteamCharts Kerensky, on 21 May 2018 - 06:27 AM, said:

We're still doing plenty of very funny things, we just aren't advertising them because having fun in this game makes the Sad! individuals who play this game get very upset and we get reported for things like "using funny made up words that clan running dog does not understand and therefore must be highly offensive."

Who has fun getting 12-0'd?

At least the form has some life... This is a good thing.

#49 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:47 PM

View PostSteamCharts Kerensky, on 21 May 2018 - 06:27 AM, said:

I'll put this on the t-ball stand for you.

What is missing from this image?

Posted Image

#50 Kin3ticX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,926 posts
  • LocationSalt Mines of Puglandia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:44 PM

People hated losing to NKVA but they added purpose to the mode and community more than most. Sure sometimes the ban was warranted and they knew when it was coming in those cases but me thinks for sure sometimes it wasn't. The people that PGI was trying huddle with in a safespace are all gone now anyways and lets be honest, PGI didn't exactly swing a home run on things regardless of if NKVA was triggering people.

PGI never got the space nerd politics and the mode has almost no features to embellish that. They were too busy trying to figure out how big the radius of the longtom could be or something.

Whatever....look at the game now. Its called "MWO: Solaris" and probably more people are playing legacy support mode tab Faction Play than the new thing nobody asked for.

PS. Time to twitter storm Russ to do a windows system restore on his Fraction Play servers back to CW Phase 2.

Edited by Kin3ticX, 21 May 2018 - 09:46 PM.

#51 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:15 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 21 May 2018 - 08:47 PM, said:

I'll put this on the t-ball stand for you.

What is missing from this image?

Posted Image

Electricity. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#52 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:32 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 22 May 2018 - 12:15 AM, said:

Electricity. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

No Clanners were intimidated by your response.

#53 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:46 AM

*listens really hard for the sound of the smoke jaguar loyalists that are still playing after phase 1*

Hm. Must've been the wind.

#54 SteamCharts Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:45 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 21 May 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

Who has fun getting 12-0'd?

At least the form has some life... This is a good thing.

Oh no, some people lost in the game mode where you have to carry certifiable morons in LRM Boats.

Guess I'd better report the winning team.

#55 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:42 AM

View PostSteamCharts Kerensky, on 22 May 2018 - 07:45 AM, said:

Oh no, some people lost in the game mode where you have to carry certifiable morons in LRM Boats.

You had the LRMboats... Didn't you?

#56 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:44 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 19 May 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

Actually that's not really an issue anymore. PGI succeeded where NKVA failed and all but exterminated the Clans. They just did it by making FW so bad even the terribad emotionally fragile lorehounds who had to report everything that touched their safe space don't play anymore. On the plus side you're welcome to swing by and help us desecrate their graves. Entertainment is all they're good for. Can't even use them as fertilizer, the plants grow up so inept they can't even point their leaves at the sun. They just hope that if they report all the other plants for CoC violations they'll be alone in the garden and might survive anyway.

Also Kurita is functionally the same faction as Davion now. One big happy family.

ZMOM tried to fill the shoes of true bushido forum warriors but sadly we were meine kempfed in the face with a white knight forum moderator who shall remain anonymous. He shoved his no fun bratwurst inside Zito’s mom and killed the joy we all had of milking her for all the little mech warrior boys and girls. But I digress. Welcome back saints of salt, coordinators of consternation, I would welcome evil having some decent rivals.

#57 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:55 AM

View PostSteamCharts Kerensky, on 22 May 2018 - 07:45 AM, said:

Look, they're all gone. All those mewling cowardly pansies who mass reported people before? All gone. In fact all the people you guys traded mocking barbs with in Davion and Marik who didn't cry to mom whenever you talked some trash? They're gone too. The mediocre units who would show up and get smashed match after match? They're all gone, or there's too few left of any given unit to make a 12man.

One Bukkit hit and all faction identity was gone so most the lorehounds left. All the bads in Wolf and CGB who just wanted to ghost drop or catch pug teams? Well, with 1 queue they ran into KCom and ISMO and BCMC and EVIL every time they logged in and we farmed the holy living **** out of them. We farmed them so bad that PGI made it so you can't damage a mech until it hits the ground because we were killing whole waves before they literally left the dropship. So they left because not being terrible at the game was impossible for them.

Everyone is gone. Even if some team tried to mass-report you to get you banned PGI would have to look and and respond to the mass reporting. That would be more total work than PGI has invested in FW in a long time. Wouldn't happen. It's fine that you're bitter. We're all bitter. FW got half-baked and abandoned then PGI spent 10x the work on Solaris which supports 1/10th the people. WTF do you think the Piranha was? Have you noticed most of the best-in-class mechs are Hero mechs now? PGI is just milking all the money it can out of the game before MW5.

However there's no fragile flowers left in FW. While you guys were away the rest of us burned that out of the community like the cleansing fires of Kentares IV removing the last glorious Arbies. Come be funny. Talk ****, sell us Blood Names. It's all good now.

#58 SteamCharts Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:40 PM

You think MW5 is actually coming out, lol

#59 SteamCharts Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:43 PM

View PostRagnar Baron Leiningen, on 22 May 2018 - 09:44 AM, said:

ZMOM tried to fill the shoes of true bushido forum warriors but sadly we were meine kempfed in the face with a white knight forum moderator who shall remain anonymous. He shoved his no fun bratwurst inside Zito’s mom and killed the joy we all had of milking her for all the little mech warrior boys and girls. But I digress. Welcome back saints of salt, coordinators of consternation, I would welcome evil having some decent rivals.

In order for someone to consider you a rival, they'd first have to consider you worth competing against.

#60 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:51 PM

View PostRagnar Baron Leiningen, on 22 May 2018 - 09:44 AM, said:

zito?

aren't you the guys I drew this for

Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users