125 replies to this topic

#101 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:22 PM

Playing 25 games will get you something as long as you win at least 8-10 games out of 25.

Hell some Div's I only have 10 games and I was already top 500 with 8-2 record...

#102 Shin Ken

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 73 posts
  • LocationLower Saxony, Germany

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:28 PM

I think there should be a reward for the amount of matches played as well. I have almost 100 matches in div 7 but I'll never be in the top 10K because I'm a masochist and chosen the Spider 5V for those games. Yet I think I've contributed to the ladder:
Vets having fun squashing a stupid Spider player.
Newbs learning how to play vs. an annoying light (I tried to help and give tips if they did not manage to beat me after multiple games).
Me learning how to play the 5V under really hard conditions so I got a lot better for QP and considering it in Comp on certain maps over the locust as a capper.

Of course just afk queueing shouldnt give you rewards, but say X games with a minimum of 100 dmg dealt.

#103 arcana75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:49 PM

View PostShin Ken, on 13 July 2018 - 11:28 PM, said:

I think there should be a reward for the amount of matches played as well. I have almost 100 matches in div 7 but I'll never be in the top 10K because I'm a masochist and chosen the Spider 5V for those games. Yet I think I've contributed to the ladder:
Vets having fun squashing a stupid Spider player.
Newbs learning how to play vs. an annoying light (I tried to help and give tips if they did not manage to beat me after multiple games).
Me learning how to play the 5V under really hard conditions so I got a lot better for QP and considering it in Comp on certain maps over the locust as a capper.

Of course just afk queueing shouldnt give you rewards, but say X games with a minimum of 100 dmg dealt.

I'm under the impression that some divisions have fewer than 10k players.

#104 BROARL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 301 posts
  • Locationcommunity warfare

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:13 AM

Q) there are players in the top ranks in each division who will not qualify for the rewards as they've failed to play sufficient games...
will these players occupy places in the final ladder? or will only eligible players make the final list?

A) it's ok i know the answer and thus i chewed through enough players to get a sticker that says so. yay.

Q) now that Solaris has been tolerated and ground through may i ask what the chances are that invasion might get some love?

A) it's ok, unfortunately i think we all know this answer too.

...if only we could load faction teams into solaris maps, two at a time via the elevators, skirmish every game...
(what are the odds some clown would bring LuRMs?)

#105 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:03 AM

No one ever plays it. Got tired of trying too get a match.

#106 Marius Evander

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 09:23 PM

View PostJaegerDjinn, on 15 July 2018 - 07:03 AM, said:

No one ever plays it. Got tired of trying too get a match.

haven't waited more than 2 cycles since game mode launched and thats rare

#107 Dartangan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 July 2018 - 11:20 AM

Found the original post listing the rewards for the "top 5 in each division" and "top 20 overall"

It's in the "Announcements" Forum, post titled "PATCH NOTES 1.2.159.0 - 17 - APR - 2018" by "InnerSphereNews"

It states:

Ranking and Leaderboards
Each Division from 1 to 7, will have it's own pair of Leaderboards. The pair of Leaderboards are the result of a separate stat tracking for Solo and Group play in Solaris. For example, Division 1 will have a Division 1 Solo and Division 1 Group Leaderboard. There are 2 additional Leaderboards in Solaris. They are the Global Leaderboards for Solo and Group. The Global Leaderboards use an average of a player's ranking across all Divisions. To one of the best in Solaris, players will have to be ranked highly in all Divisions.

Then further down it states:

Rewards and Premium Time Bonus
XP, C-Bills and Accolades are awarded to players after every match with the amount dependent on their performance, Patrons, Sponsors and Accolades.
Unique cockpit items will be rewarded to the top 5 players in each division and the top 20 players in the global leader boards.
When Premium Time is activated, players earn a bonus 50% C-Bills and XP bonus per match. Active Premium Time also gives a 10% bonus for Accolades (ACC).

I bolded, underlined, and italicized the parts I'm referring to above about the originally promised rewards for emphasis. Sorry that my forum/editing skills suck.

As someone who grinded wins in all 7 divisions for months, I sure hope they don't snub the folks who put in a myriad of effort across all divisions.

Best,
-Dart

#108 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:24 AM

By the sound of it PGI is not planning to reward global leaderboard placement now. Kinda... ehh.

Edited by Horseman, 17 July 2018 - 07:29 AM.

#109 SirHavan

• PipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 53 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:16 AM

Just a thought, but maybe PGI could reward HSP at all levels of various amounts - like the rewards for Comp play - in addition to the GXP for the lower ranks.

Maybe next season.

#110 Rodrigo Martinez

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:00 AM

I got decals for solaris but not the GPX. Got one solaris participant warhorn but according to the reward tab I should have 2. It's called S7 SE participant.

#111 Reposter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:45 AM

Hi guys, just wondering has the Solaris 7 Season rewards been given out immediately? I am not sure if I qualify for any rewards but are the rewards given out after downloading the patch or do we still have to wait?

#112 Rodrigo Martinez

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:38 PM

Oh, I missed this 25 matches part. Now I need to hire D V Devnull to describe all my frustration (9000 from 10) with nice words, tabs and and links without dumb memes.

#113 Marius Evander

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:54 PM

View PostReposter, on 17 July 2018 - 11:45 AM, said:

Hi guys, just wondering has the Solaris 7 Season rewards been given out immediately? I am not sure if I qualify for any rewards but are the rewards given out after downloading the patch or do we still have to wait?

rewards are injected when you log in after patch immediately

#114 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 July 2018 - 09:28 PM

View PostRodrigo Martinez, on 17 July 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

Oh, I missed this 25 matches part. Now I need to hire D V Devnull to describe all my frustration (9000 from 10) with nice words, tabs and and links without dumb memes.

Tell me about it. Witin 1000 on global 1v1 and 200 on global 2v2, no reward for those. Still managed to pull out 1.3 mil GXP, so there's that.

#115 ShooteyMcShooterson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:00 PM

How about if we had like 21 qualifying matches, and tried to get the last four by waiting for several minutes about 10 different times without ever getting a match? Does that count for anything?

lol what a joke.

#116 Marius Evander

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 03:36 PM

View PostShooteyMcShooterson, on 18 July 2018 - 02:00 PM, said:

How about if we had like 21 qualifying matches, and tried to get the last four by waiting for several minutes about 10 different times without ever getting a match? Does that count for anything?

lol what a joke.

Errrr I play In Oceanic evening, the quiest hours, I got 50 games of 2v2 done in the final days of the season, and 2v2 is a lot quieter than 1v1. You had about 100 days to find 25 games. That was your decision, nothing wrong with what anyone else did. It was easy to get 25 games in 1v1 in every division, you just sit in queue, dont search for others already in queue. people come.

#117 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:37 PM

View PostShooteyMcShooterson, on 18 July 2018 - 02:00 PM, said:

That's what we get for not doing it until it was waaay too late. :)

#118 Hadesuwa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:40 PM

I think I got cancer after getting into more than 150 matches.
On the bright side of it PGI also gave me an ice cream and 0.7m exp.

#119 NimoStar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:32 AM

I just log in and they didn't inject me with ANY prizes. I was eligible for at the very least division 2 playing more than 100 matches in total! (Already bad enough the arbitrary "5000 mc for division 1 and just 2500 for division 2" when there is no change in difficulties, stupid system... BUT GETTING NOTHING!?)

#120 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:36 AM

View PostNimoStar, on 23 July 2018 - 06:32 AM, said:

Already bad enough the arbitrary "5000 mc for division 1 and just 2500 for division 2" when there is no change in difficulties, stupid system...
These MC prizes were for taking 1st and 2nd place in a division, not for finishing 25 matches in Division 1 and 2. You've read the announcement wrong.

View PostNimoStar, on 23 July 2018 - 06:32 AM, said:

I just log in and they didn't inject me with ANY prizes. I was eligible for at the very least division 2 playing more than 100 matches in total!

BUT GETTING NOTHING!?)

You only played 25+ matches in solo div 2 and 3, and didn't place high enough in either to qualify for rewards.
Div 2 1v1 - 105 matches, 17212 position
Div 3 1v1 - 76 matches, 14400th position

Improve your skills and rethink what you're taking into the arena. Duels are often won - and lost - in the mechlab.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users