48 replies to this topic

#41 rolling thunder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSOUTHPORT,UK

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:37 PM

I've had the error code 63 that has stopped me signing in. I'm back on the game now but I don't know if it will crash.

#42 Zombieblowup

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTx

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:40 PM

I may have info on the Code 63? I like troubleshooting before i ask.

Here are my findings:
If you are running anything VMware/Aster Multiseat/Sandboxie ect; you will get error 63.
Ive been running with and without sandboxie and ASTER to find a workaround but havent.

Backstory: Im cheap.. I play with my girlfriend on the same pc but 2 monitors. I run aster. (lets you run like vm but better)
After today's little surprise "server maintenance" everything seemed fine until logon was attempted.

I switched off aster and BOOM it worked.
I believe something was changed (probably ip auth ect) whether by accident or not i dont know.
But I would love to continue to be able to run more than one copy of MWO and not be limited to 1:1. (1 game = 1 pc)
PLEASE PGI dont make it a 1 to 1.

I'll most likely get on reddit and posting my findings. I have many journals on this stuff.

If anyone needs any more info on Aster/VM/Sandboxie please feel free to DM or whatever (ive done quite a bit of work on this stuff other than just MWO)

Thanks!!

#43 bongine

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:43 PM

im back in

#44 Mister Smile

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:43 PM

Seems log-in-servers are back

#45 Me tarzan

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:00 PM

WOO HOO!!! I'm. See you guys on the battlefield.

#46 NineiBreaker

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:26 AM

Still have the same issue since last year, cant play with out a VPN and still no response from tech support since October 22

#47 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,664 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 01 March 2019 - 06:45 PM

View PostNineiBreaker, on 01 March 2019 - 09:26 AM, said:

Still have the same issue since last year, cant play with out a VPN and still no response from tech support since October 22

If VPN allows you to play, than that VPN "connection" is allowing your connection to bypass or work through one of the troubled IP/router management systems the connection from your computer, onto the internet to PGI servers. Besides being a secure tunnel/pathway, it does it to the VPN server before heading off to your intended destination. But how exactly would PGI go about fixing a problematic router system outside of their network, provided they were able to isolate it?

An example of a few players, not just in this online game but two others. Connectivity issues to the game, staying connected, etc while connecting normally but utilize VPN service and those issues disappear, usually with a slightly higher ping but a clearer, steady connection, no warping, package delay stuttering, etc. Of said players, a few were able to hop onto a different ISP, for two using their mobile phone hotspot. A different network, and quite possibly a different route out of the city/section of the country.

#48 Chuckie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,738 posts
  • LocationHell if I don't change my ways

Posted 09 April 2019 - 03:48 PM

Anyone trying to get on the PST and getting this error ? I can login to the regular game fine.

#49 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,609 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 01:59 AM

The login server can't evaluate you login-data. Happens often, so it seems. Check the PTS thread. Good luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users