Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries Community Pre-Order

405 replies to this topic

#381 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:16 AM

if you followed these informations https://mw5mercs.com/faq#question-3-0, used your email you log into https://mw5mercs.com/login, you should be set.

#382 Fisslag

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:36 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 21 August 2019 - 03:16 AM, said:

if you followed these informations https://mw5mercs.com/faq#question-3-0, used your email you log into https://mw5mercs.com/login, you should be set.

Yup, I did that. I used my email adress and used the support email adress to write them. No answer unfortunately.

#383 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 08:10 PM

adress MWO support they are usually very responsive and helpful.

#384 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 23 August 2019 - 03:03 PM

support@mw5mercs.com

Per the FAQ, the above is the email address to request the refund. You will also want to list the email of the MW5 account, even if you are emailing the request with that specific email address.

#385 Fisslag

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:40 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 23 August 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

support@mw5mercs.com

Per the FAQ, the above is the email address to request the refund. You will also want to list the email of the MW5 account, even if you are emailing the request with that specific email address.

I did this already in my first email.

#386 Henree

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:44 AM

[color=inherit]

Because they don' t release on Steam.....no SteamVR and with no EpicVR.....no way to run in VR. That and well PGI.....they remained very quiet about it and i think they are hoping a lot of VR peeps will pre-order and not notice. PGI and money grabbing....lol (who did not see this coming?). Instead of making a great game they went for easy monies from Epic. (they never learn). The silence on this front is probably because after the wave of cancellations because it's an Epic store exclusive they did not want a 2nd wave of VR community cancellations. I am actually surprised nobody picked up on the fact that there will be no modding support (no steam workshop). I have cancelled my pre-order and will most likely get it once it is on Steam, has VR, mod support and is on sale.....game is not even released and PGI has pissed me off three times.

[/color]

#387 mgto

• PipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:53 PM

View PostHenree, on 12 November 2019 - 06:44 AM, said:

(...) there will be no modding support (no steam workshop). (...)

This reflects all this ignorance of today. Do your homework Henree. Modding == Steam Workshop? How old are you? 5?

#388 Redsco

Rookie

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:26 AM

[color=#1C1E21]

Hello we are the 26 and I can't find my beta key.

[/color][color=#1C1E21]

Thanks

[/color]

#389 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:29 AM

check your email, including the spam folder. All info in there. 4 hrs to go before release

#390 Redsco

Rookie

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:50 AM

10h00 pm it's late I work tomorow. it's not cool Posted Image
But ok thank you for the answer Posted Image

#391 Chuckie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,738 posts
  • LocationHell if I don't change my ways

Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:26 AM

Is there no reason they couldn't drop the keys now so we can start downloading and then when the game "launches" they unlock the servers ? Seriously.. its the 26th so we should at least be able to download.. it will save them crunch time on teh servers.

#392 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:52 AM

"Is there no reason?" or "There is no reason" ^_^
My guess would be that the data and time has been setup long ago and that is what has been prepared. Also its most likely that the servers are managed by Epic, since its running over their store, so PGI has most likely no say in that.

PS: I also don't understand why not all developers send out inventations in waves so the servers don't have such a heavy load at a very specific time.

#393 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:54 AM

View PostChuckie, on 26 November 2019 - 09:26 AM, said:

Is there no reason they couldn't drop the keys now so we can start downloading and then when the game "launches" they unlock the servers ? Seriously.. its the 26th so we should at least be able to download.. it will save them crunch time on teh servers.
Epic had serious issues with preloading before. Another game's developer had to produce the code for that for Epic because they were unable to do it on their own.

#394 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 10:07 AM

Its puzzeling to me how a company with that much money that is able to buy up so much of the market but not beeing able to buy some good programmers to build a robust launcher.

Also I see one aspect beeing that they wanted Metro and some other titles to be their release titles to get a better start. Still its hard to see why it then takes so long to correct the problems and get the service up and running as it should be.

#395 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 26 November 2019 - 10:29 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 26 November 2019 - 08:29 AM, said:

check your email, including the spam folder. All info in there. 4 hrs to go before release

you mean Beta key release
under 2 hours to go now

Edited by Xaat Xuun, 26 November 2019 - 10:29 AM.

#396 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 10:30 AM

https://www.timeandd...ta&font=cursive

#397 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 26 November 2019 - 12:03 PM

View PostNesutizale, on 26 November 2019 - 10:07 AM, said:

Its puzzeling to me how a company with that much money that is able to buy up so much of the market but not beeing able to buy some good programmers to build a robust launcher.

It's pretty clear their strategy is to bulk up their user base with as much people as possible NOW and "fix the platform later" once they already have a captive audience locked into their ecosystem.

Edited by Horseman, 26 November 2019 - 12:03 PM.

#398 Carcoona

• Pip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 08:41 AM

Probably a stupid question, but is the Close Beta "Demo" only available for people who preordered the community edition. I missed that and have preordered on Epic store, but didnt get an email with a code. Also dont have a login for the MW5Mercs website, and there is no way to create an account on there that I can find, only login.

Any info guys?

Cheers

#399 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:25 AM

The beta/demo is for the Community pre-orders only afaik. Sorry, but you have to wait two more weeks. :/

#400 dna87

Rookie

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 05:05 AM

When are the Keys being delivered for people that bought MW5 back when it went on pre purchase in January this year. Early Access to closed Beta but not the game on launch?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users