#141 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:56 PM

View PostMPrion, on 20 January 2019 - 01:40 AM, said:

When will the rewards be redeemed?? Completed the MW challenges, and got the C-bills and MC, but the cockpit items havent shown up yet!?

If it isn't showing up, was it redeemed through the site or through the game?

The site redeeming seems to be very slow lately. Got my stuff the next day.
Game redeeming seems to be instant.

(Also note the cockpit items, you get one of each so once it is placed into a mech, you gotta take it back out to put it into another.)

#142 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:26 AM

So I've got all but the "500" match score. Closest I got so far is 480.

But in celebration of the rest...
A shot I took earlier of my founder Atlas (default) and with the paintjob it had after all this dust.
Posted Image
Meant to share this earlier.

About to go to bed, so doing Jenner and Locust for now.
Posted Image
Founder's Jen default and Crusader patterns in the Zhizhu colors.

My Locust; first is default, second is what I started running after I changed from the joke build (which got me everything but the kills) to a decent one.
Posted Image
I wanted a neat angle but getting into the same spot with the guy was a pain, so I ended up starting on this...and just taking a shot of the paint in every pattern I have... and because I had one space left, I threw in my Pirate's Bane.
Posted Image
The one with the search light is the Crusader pattern.

#143 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:30 AM

View PostKoniving, on 21 January 2019 - 01:26 AM, said:

So I've got all but the "500" match score. Closest I got so far is 480.
There's a cure for this ailment, and it is to apply the following wondrous engine of mechanized brutality:
A89D40_1|l^|l^|l^|7f|LR|RRp71|LRq71|RR|`Rrl0|fB|bBsl0|fB|bBt31|RR|LRu31|RR|LRv?0|RRw505050
abf5bf7dc37de7477bbefffff7f0000000000000000000000000080a2211b
Mad Cat Mk II B, 2xUAC10, 2xLB10, XL325, double strikes. Just point, click and print C-Bills.

#144 MPrion

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:10 AM

View PostKoniving, on 20 January 2019 - 07:56 PM, said:

If it isn't showing up, was it redeemed through the site or through the game?

The site redeeming seems to be very slow lately. Got my stuff the next day.
Game redeeming seems to be instant.

(Also note the cockpit items, you get one of each so once it is placed into a mech, you gotta take it back out to put it into another.)

It showed up today - better late than never i guess :D

#145 A PINK FLUFFY UNlCORN

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:27 AM

cant redeem the 300 MC....have had 3 matches with 500+ matchscore but no....it dont show up on the redeemsite,progress is 99%...

#146 highwayman1981

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 08:13 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 18 January 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

<p>Its worth noting that the (G) Gold Mechs have the 50% C-Bill Bonus as well.</p>
<p>I plan on doing a Clan Invasion event (1,2, and 3) next weekend. (I will include Gold mechs as well)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you have completed the challenges and have not received the Crusader Pattern unlock, please contact support!</p>
<p> </p>
<div>accounts@mwomercs.com</div>
<div>For questions and issues regarding your MechWarrior Online account, such as account recovery, inventory questions, etc.</div>

If you are running clan pack events next weekend will the clan packages in the store be on sale as well?
If they are 50% off I may pick one up to participate in some the challenges. It would also give others a chance to participate in more than just the basic part of the event. Thanks.

#147 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:03 PM

View PostA PINK FLUFFY UNlCORN, on 21 January 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

cant redeem the 300 MC....have had 3 matches with 500+ matchscore but no....it dont show up on the redeemsite,progress is 99%...

I'm left with questions. I'm just trying to cover the bases here, and I do not assume anything about you. Did you possibly mistake your Damage Dealt for your Match Score? Have you checked the In-Game Event Browser? Did you take Screenshots, in order to be able to Contact Support with proof in-hand?

~D. V. "just trying to help you work through the possible problem resolution steps" Devnull

#148 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:37 AM

View PostA PINK FLUFFY UNlCORN, on 21 January 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

Are you sure you're not confusing damage with match score?

#149 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 02:54 AM

4 kills, 3 assists, 2 solo, 3 KMDD, 629 dmg = 431 match score. 500, LOL.....

so basically you would have to wipe half the enemy team yourself to even have a chance at 500

#150 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 03:08 AM

Not quite. There are many factors that sum up to the final matchscore. Including weight class and overall performance of the rest of your team, win/loss, bonus achievements...
With similar results I got 526 MS in my 40-tonner.

#151 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:47 AM

View Postknightsljx, on 22 January 2019 - 02:54 AM, said:

4 kills, 3 assists, 2 solo, 3 KMDD, 629 dmg = 431 match score. 500, LOL.....

so basically you would have to wipe half the enemy team yourself to even have a chance at 500

Assist, spotting, protections, component destruction all count. So does AMS - my silly 4xAMS Piranha can farm 500ms while dealing barely any damage at all.

#152 A PINK FLUFFY UNlCORN

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:32 AM

@ horseman:

yes iam sure,i know the difference between damage and matchscore.problem not solved^^still cant get it done....

no i have not taken some screenshots :(

will try to make a 500 MS match again with screenshots

Edited by A PINK FLUFFY UNlCORN, 22 January 2019 - 06:35 AM.

#153 A PINK FLUFFY UNlCORN

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:36 AM

thx for the help =)

#154 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:46 AM

maybe you got the 500s with one of your Alts.

#155 Steel Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:06 AM

Been working all week and a little angry that non of my kills in a light counted as a solo kill. Match Maker was so wonky, getting a 500+ score was not in the cards for me this week only doing a couple of PUG drops after work but I could have sworn I got a solo kill three times in ether my Wolfhound or my Urbie.

#156 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:57 AM

Well... after my earlier post...

View PostD V Devnull, on 18 January 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

Folks, I'm sorry to report, but the In-Game climate being shoved down my throat by the MatchMaker has gotten such that I will be physically unable to get much of anything from this Event... and I'm limited to the "MechWarrior Challenges" only. As I type this, I've just been mutilated way too many times due to being put with bad teams, and the chair I was sitting in has been dumped the wrong way on the floor. That's something I usually never do, and things have to get really horrid to make me irrational in that manner. Hell, it wasn't even LRMs that I got killed by, but Direct-Fire Weaponry that's become far too powerful by comparison, and I'm not even touching LRMs myself. Posted Image

For the note, I think that it would take me a full extra 7-day week to have any chance at finishing this now. I've been broken by what's happened to me on my most recent session. Posted Image

Good luck out there with the Event... I just don't know if I'll try any more... If you do see me on Your Team, please try to get the rest of the Team which we're with to actually pull their collective acts together. I am just so sick of deaf/dumb Teams that won't think and communicate with each other. Posted Image

~D. V. "wondering what the point was with these 'Founders & Phoenix Unite MechWarrior Challenges'..." Devnull

...things ended up turning around for me. My only guess is that a heaven-sent miracle (or something like that) happened. At least, that's the only way I can explain it, seeing as I normally do not get lucky twice in a row for Event Completions like this. So, I have managed to finish the Event as of about 22:00 UTC yesterday. :mellow:

However, I must agree with all those who are angry about that one Challenge after repeatedly falling short of the 500 MS (Which means "Match Score", and NOT something else!) line. It should be tough, but NOT a near-impassable obstacle, particularly when linked with other weaker requirements. My future recommendation is that anything that would have asked for 500 MS be instead set to only ask for 475 MS, so that it does remain tough yet stays away from being hellish upon people. Events are supposed to be fun, instead of being murderous upon the mental health of the Player Base in general. I might have managed to get this one, but I had to allow for being driven insane over it, and that's just not right. :(

~D. V. "situation changed... Event finished... 500 MS on Challenges is overkill" Devnull

#157 General Solo

• Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 03:29 PM

Thx for thinking of us Founders PGI

#158 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 05:07 PM

View PostOZHomerOZ, on 22 January 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

Thx for thinking of us Founders PGI

I hope you Founders Package and Phoenix Package folk all enjoy the extra things you had a chance to get. I'll help you make it fall off temporarily on the battlefields. :P

Now if only we had the ability to make it litter the battlefields a bit, if only for the authentic look of battle, eh? :)

~D. V. "keeping it humorous" Devnull

#159 General Solo

• Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:48 PM

That would be true if their was an easy way to see which bolt on's I have are compatible with which mech.
Sadly not
Or maybe I havn't found yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users