124 replies to this topic

#121 Battlemaster56

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,824 posts
  • LocationOn the not so distant moon on Endor

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:58 PM

I make sure I have speed tweak on every mech I got, but depending on the mech build and playstyle I can easily fit enough nodes for armor and heat gen nodes. Not really big deal in the end for me.

#122 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:23 PM

View PostBattlemaster56, on 12 February 2019 - 01:58 PM, said:

I make sure I have speed tweak on every mech I got, but depending on the mech build and playstyle I can easily fit enough nodes for armor and heat gen nodes. Not really big deal in the end for me.

Especially since some of the nodes are still not working post heat scale changes..... Posted Image

#123 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:32 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 11 February 2019 - 06:19 PM, said:

Logic dictates me to stop continuing this conversation with someone like you but my duty as a forumer compels me to tell you that meta Clan mechs right now use ballistics and missiles. Very glad that whenever my MCII-B and Scorch's limbs get blown off I 100% don't lose the STs too. All for free.

Why would you lose a ST if your arm gets blown off? Better question is why are you putting ammo there.. kinda asking for ammo to get cooked off.. I have yet to lose to a mcii-b in my mad-iic laser vomit. 1 good alpha and there gos half your firepower. But hey, I understand that you may forget how that works. Been a while since you were clan.

P.s. your bias is showing

#124 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:42 PM

View PostGrus, on 12 February 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

Why would you lose a ST if your arm gets blown off? Better question is why are you putting ammo there.. kinda asking for ammo to get cooked off.. I have yet to lose to a mcii-b in my mad-iic laser vomit. 1 good alpha and there gos half your firepower. But hey, I understand that you may forget how that works. Been a while since you were clan.

P.s. your bias is showing

Lol you are the last person qualified to talk about bias, Mr. Neverplayedinnersphere. Not to mention your MAD-IIC boast, which is just wow. Posted Image
I have only tolerated you enough to reply to your comments cause your ignorance was amusing at first, but now I find it simply annoying. So welcome to my ignore list, Mr. Gyrok 2.0. Enjoy your stay.

PS: "Limbs" can include legs not just arms, and legs are very popular place to put ammo, and whenever ammo explodes there or the arms, excess damage travels to the STs, taking them out as well. Clans have 0% chance of that happening thanks to built in free CASE, which is why putting ammo in such locations is risk free.

Edited by El Bandito, 12 February 2019 - 06:49 PM.

#125 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:04 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 12 February 2019 - 06:42 PM, said:

Lol you are the last person qualified to talk about bias, Mr. Neverplayedinnersphere. Not to mention your MAD-IIC boast, which is just wow. Posted Image
I have only tolerated you enough to reply to your comments cause your ignorance was amusing at first, but now I find it simply annoying. So welcome to my ignore list, Mr. Gyrok 2.0. Enjoy your stay.

PS: "Limbs" can include legs not just arms, and legs are very popular place to put ammo, and whenever ammo explodes there or the arms, excess damage travels to the STs, taking them out as well. Clans have 0% chance of that happening thanks to built in free CASE, which is why putting ammo in such locations is risk free.
and again means nothing to a laser boat that is the current meta on the clan side. And over never said that I wasn't clan bias. But you have said that you arnt because you play both sides... even though I cant remember the last time I seen you on the clan side for more than a week, then back over to IS for months on end.

Your claim the the CASE for clans is the only clout for your argument is just as lame as your ego.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users