64 replies to this topic

#61 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,606 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:34 PM

I'd rather have this fixed than to get something that's broken. So yes, later is way better than getting it sooner. Meaning, time used to fix the bugs, etc. Makes for a better game experience and gameplay. Instead getting something filled with all kinds of stupid bugs. Nice to see we'll be getting a new version of canyon. Can't wait to get this. Just as soon as I get my computer back up & runnin.'

#62 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:31 PM

View PostBenMillard, on 20 March 2019 - 09:37 AM, said:

Drop calls can turn the tide but aren't reflected in match score. The very first example I gave.

Win/loss ratio is another. Indeed, this appears to be the decisive metric even in the current system.

Match Score itself is made of many other metrics that are tracked. Many actions that could be tracked and included with the score are not used. The weightings of metrics within the score could be rebalanced. There are seemingly endless metrics that could be used and ways in which to use them.

On the contrary. I said the game doesn't judge performance based on someone's microphone. Furthermore, I made no suggestion that it should.

And WLR, as part of ELO - Will be taken into account if it's using Solaris. Because that is what it's partially based upon.

#63 JollyT95

• PipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSeattle Washington

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:52 PM

When will we see Terra Therma Classic? I want to get back to fighting in the Cauldron.

#64 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:55 AM

Thanks for communication. Waiting for the patch!

#65 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:00 AM

When are you guys going to fix FW so that players don't get stuck on the dropship page after they die the first time?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users