#21 Tamerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 353 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 02:01 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 03 July 2021 - 06:28 AM, said:

"DRAGON"

Thanks, DV. Typos count as errors. Since I didn't change any hit box content, I won't change the update date.

Edited by Tamerlin, 06 July 2021 - 02:07 PM.

#22 Navid A1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 4,817 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 26 October 2021 - 08:13 PM

Can the dorsal gun on the Marauder II be updated?
It was fixed one month after release, and the gun is no longer is fully CT... it has 3 different hitboxes corresponding to each side torso.

#23 Tamerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 09:10 PM

View PostNavid A1, on 26 October 2021 - 08:13 PM, said:

Can the dorsal gun on the Marauder II be updated?
It was fixed one month after release, and the gun is no longer is fully CT... it has 3 different hitboxes corresponding to each side torso.

Thanks, Navid. As a note, per my original post I do not post hitbox mappings until a 'Mech is available for MC. The MAD2 came out April 2019 and I posted the hitbox in August 2019. So any changes to the dorsal gun were at least four months after initial release. But who cares about the timing, what is the hitbox now?

And as he stated, the dorsal gun now has side torso hitboxes on the side, with front and read CT as expected. The MAD2 still is a bit wonky, tho. If you have a second weapon in the right torso you can hit front ST from the rear. In addition the lower part of the "wings" are front ST. The cosmetic-only "vents" in the rear still do not have a hitbox and fire hits the arms or front ST. Don't aim for those transition areas anyway, front and rear side torsos are giant.

I'm late for looking at the Warden pack. No changes to the Dire Wolf, but the Timberwolf's arm hitboxes grew a little into the side torso:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nothing huge, but still annoying to see such stealth hitbox changes. Who knows when it happened?

Edited by Tamerlin, 28 October 2021 - 09:18 PM.

#24 Navid A1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 4,817 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 28 October 2021 - 09:24 PM

Awesome!

#25 Tamerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 353 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 06:24 PM

Per a request, re-tested and updated the cockpit hitbox for the Atlas. The hitbox extends a bit lower from the left "eye" now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users