#101 -P U R E-

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 71 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWarsaw

Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:52 AM

I love those new warhorns for Solaris 7 season 5. Oh wait...

#102 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:12 AM

View PostTina Benoit, on 12 July 2019 - 03:28 PM, said:

Fixed the typo. Thanks!

Uhm, were the warhorns supposed to be identical with the S4 ones? Because they are - same model, same sound.

#103 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:44 AM

A color change couldn't hurt.

#104 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,786 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:13 PM

View Posttacorodwarrior, on 14 July 2019 - 06:57 AM, said:

I remember when MWO was coming out, I was complaining about only 1 screen shot per week for 5 months. People called me "Entitled" and what not. Here they are doing same crap again with MW5. It is painful.

imho a paying customer has every right to be entitled.

its the customer who enables people in the game industry to do what they want for a living and generate wealth from it. treating consumers like cows to be milked is no bueno. there's just too many anti consumer attitudes out there and id like to go back to the days when the customer is always right.

Edited by LordNothing, 16 July 2019 - 12:20 PM.

#105 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:16 PM

PGI, do you plan on side-promoting MWO along side MW5? That would be genius.

#106 Shiny and Chrome

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:35 PM

Really enjoying the 7 or 8 disconnects in three games since the patch...

#107 Kodan Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 375 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:55 PM

View PostShiny and Chrome, on 16 July 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

Really enjoying the 7 or 8 disconnects in three games since the patch...

Last patch seemed to make it so there was at least 1 DC per game. I guess that setting was too low.

#108 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:11 PM

So, I don't know if you guys fixed the 'load build screen' bug in this patch or not, but since I patched today, I've had some troubles with the 'load' and 'save' buttons being unresponsive. I've gotten around the problem by clicking 'import', then backing out of it, then 'load' seemed to work, but FWI.

#109 Elian Fricke

Rookie

• Staff Sergeant Major
  • Staff Sergeant Major
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:30 PM

uff am i the only one who isnt butthurt that this patch doesnt "seem" to change like almost everything in the game? For me, most weapons are okay where they are now. no LRM-drama or something like this. Some QoL additions are great.

#110 tee5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:48 PM

View Postpuresense, on 16 July 2019 - 10:52 AM, said:

I love those new warhorns for Solaris 7 season 5. Oh wait...

When the warhorn opens, it says "Solaris 7 Season 5" and the Warhorn from Season 4 says "Solaris 7 Season 4".
So technically it is a "new" warhorn.
Minimum effort achieved.

But color change would be nice.

#111 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:02 PM

View PostRenzor the Red, on 16 July 2019 - 01:11 PM, said:

So, I don't know if you guys fixed the 'load build screen' bug in this patch or not, but since I patched today, I've had some troubles with the 'load' and 'save' buttons being unresponsive. I've gotten around the problem by clicking 'import', then backing out of it, then 'load' seemed to work, but FWI.

Just MWO GUI things I guess... It always had it's issues and apparently there is a new one now... Posted Image Posted Image

View PostKodan Black, on 16 July 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

It has been a few weeks now, but I believe he said he knew what the next mech pak would be but beyond that one they didn't have any planned. Whether that mech pak ever materializes... who knows.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zCIjC6oK3D8

Starts around 7 min. He mentions the mech pak and adding more around 8:30. 12:27 he says they think they have the next mech picked out and it is "special".

Just in case you don't know : You can point to specific moments in a YouTube video by adding &t= to a link of the video and most embedded codes but not on this forum it seems... LOL! Posted Image

So for example this would be 8:30
https://youtube.com/watch?v=zCIjC6oK3D8&t=510
and this would be 12:27
https://youtube.com/watch?v=zCIjC6oK3D8&t=747

Posted Image

#112 Elian Fricke

Rookie

• Staff Sergeant Major
  • Staff Sergeant Major
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:06 PM

The only thing that really really dissapoints me, is the fact, that there is no Kickoff Event for the new S7 directly @ the start

#113 Davy J0nes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:26 PM

Anyone know if matchmaking is going to be looked at?

Trying to get some friends into the game but it seems only solo drops work.

#114 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:04 PM

View PostDavy J0nes, on 16 July 2019 - 03:26 PM, said:

Anyone know if matchmaking is going to be looked at?

Trying to get some friends into the game but it seems only solo drops work.

Solo queue is separate from Group Queue, and GQ issue is primarily due to the population, or lack thereof, of players who are not actually grouping up. Group queue is a numbers game. The larger the group, more likely it will drop first. In that it is easier to fill up both sides of a team with an initial large group when fill in the bits, provided said bits are there. Example Group of 7 would need g5, or g3+g2, and group of 6 would need g6, or g4+g2 or g3+g3, and group of 5 would need g7, g5+g2, g4+g3. And that accounts for 24 players but say only 30 players in various group sizes have queued up... A larger formed group is more likely willing to wait while chatting away on VOIP (usually external) than smaller groups, which drop in then drop out... A vicious cycle...

Only PGI can track the group sizes that actually drop. Do they have logs of people trying to drop who do not? Unknown.

With that said, there is the private lobby to start off with, it no longer cost anything to utilize but players do not earn any c-bills, etc.

We all have different suggestions but many are shot down by other players due to previous experiences when the queues were not split, at a time when it was 8vs8 then rolled into 12vs12, no in-game VOIP, thus most groups were only able to communicate when using an external VOIP, and PGI did not have restrictions on even up the group size for each side... one side could have a group of 4 while the other size had a group of 2 or no groups at all...I could go on but you get the gist of the picture.....

And if/when MW5 goes live, players wanting to up the challenge by going PVP from a PVE (coop) environment, and have to current setup thrown into their face, especially when they drop in groups of 2-3 while meeting 7-12 manned teams. And I definitely not against large teams/units, but there is that impact

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 16 July 2019 - 04:18 PM.

#115 VigorousApathy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Thumper
  • The Thumper
  • 130 posts
  • LocationI have no idea. Im getting sky high in a spider 5v.

Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:14 PM

BRING BACK CLASSIC TERRA!!!

Also give kodiak-3 uac10 hsl +1. Thanks in advance.

#116 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 16 July 2019 - 05:37 PM

View PostDAEDALOS513, on 16 July 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

PGI, do you plan on side-promoting MWO along side MW5? That would be genius.

The two games would compliment each other nicely.. and stop dissing the game engine and the lack of crystal clean graphics.. if Minecraft taught us anything it's that good grafx don't mean sh*t, it's all about fun gameplay. Just pump out maps... not even game modes, just M A P S !

Also, bring back scouting as a side game.. It shouldn't be forced on us during a phase but rather be always available as a side game. I miss 4v4's and having mech id/radar sweep and jammer.. if something is working, don't try to fix it.

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 16 July 2019 - 05:45 PM.

#117 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:25 PM

#118 Lad

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:43 PM

I seem to have lost coms with the latest patch. I don't hear anyone, and caps locks doesn't register during game play. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it?

#119 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:55 PM

Geez, PGI. If you're gonna reuse old Solaris Warhorns instead of creating a unique one for Season 5, could we at least reuse Season 1's warhorn? That's the only one I've actually enjoyed and wished I'd leveled up in more divisions for. I've done more divisions since, but never really enjoyed the warhorn afterward, including Season 4's.

#120 Extra Guac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:28 PM

After the patch I can only use the "load saved loadout" option once. If I try to load another build, the button doesn't work until I log out & log back in again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users