That escalated quickly.

#162 GuardDogg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:14 AM

View PostFeral Clown, on 18 August 2019 - 11:54 PM, said:

So you can't comment or understand the topic you just really don't like stats. K, got it.

Back to the subject, bad teams or 'trash teams' have been an ongoing issue that point to match maker and psr being horribly broken and unable to balance teams according to skill.

Hey and you know what tool has helped to analyze this issue? That's right, stats. The non evil factual numbers that are a tool and important for seeing these issues.

Thank you for playing along.

Page 9 of 1000.
And I thought we agreed it was over. I find your cognitive needs fixing. You can not even watch a funny video. That shows you are fooling yourself in many ways. It is denial. Stats are unhealthy, causes top stat players who embarrasses others, on those who ask for help on a problem (who couldn't care about stats). Seeing that yourself is toxic, contributing to a problem in video gaming that brings rage to others, you are doing right now. If you were kind enough, you would help solve, remove toxicity, but not. I know, you are very hypocritical on an issue thinking stats is healthy. Proven that those who do not care about stats are nice, understanding, relaxed. And I know for a fact now, yourself into stats (Even in MWO that doesn't need it). If you were not in denial, you wouldn't be laughing (you say) at my replies, saying "childish" word and more. I can read it inside your messages. And all this, you know what tool has helped on the issue? That is Right, stats.

Edited by GuardDogg, 19 August 2019 - 01:53 AM.

#163 Papaspud

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 637 posts
  • LocationIdaho, USA

Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:43 AM

These 2 just need to get a room, I'm thinking this is true love in the making.....YOAR BOTH WRONG.... there....I win.

#164 Armored Yokai

• IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 1,950 posts
  • LocationHouston,TX

Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:47 AM

It's just QP. If you want to tryhard try playing grouped or sync dropping with your buddies to bash some pugs and brag about your QP epeen. Take command or do nothing, all up to you.

#165 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:15 PM

View PostGuardDogg, on 19 August 2019 - 01:14 AM, said:

Page 9 of 1000.
And I thought we agreed it was over. I find your cognitive needs fixing. You can not even watch a funny video. That shows you are fooling yourself in many ways. It is denial. Stats are unhealthy, causes top stat players who embarrasses others, on those who ask for help on a problem (who couldn't care about stats). Seeing that yourself is toxic, contributing to a problem in video gaming that brings rage to others, you are doing right now. If you were kind enough, you would help solve, remove toxicity, but not. I know, you are very hypocritical on an issue thinking stats is healthy. Proven that those who do not care about stats are nice, understanding, relaxed. And I know for a fact now, yourself into stats (Even in MWO that doesn't need it). If you were not in denial, you wouldn't be laughing (you say) at my replies, saying "childish" word and more. I can read it inside your messages. And all this, you know what tool has helped on the issue? That is Right, stats.

That I won't bother to watch one of your videos is a sign of denial? You are embarrassing yourself when you say such outlandish things.

Stats in themselves are not unhealthy. You keep repeating that over and over and it's nonsense. Stats don't shame people, people shame people. Stats don't force people into toxicity.

Your armchair psychology is patently ridiculous. The majority of the toxicity on this thread is coming from you name calling. On top of that you are using your flawed mind to psychoanalyze people and labeling them.

Again you are displaying a complete lack of the understanding the word hypocritical. I think stats are necessary in a pvp game. Nothing about that approaches hypocrisy and you really need to look the word up and have someone explain what it means to you.

And yes I have called you childish, because you can't make a sensible argument and have repeatedly resorted to name calling. That is not how adults communicate.

#166 GuardDogg

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:08 PM

View PostFeral Clown, on 19 August 2019 - 01:15 PM, said:

That I won't bother to watch one of your videos is a sign of denial? You are embarrassing yourself when you say such outlandish things.

Stats in themselves are not unhealthy. You keep repeating that over and over and it's nonsense. Stats don't shame people, people shame people. Stats don't force people into toxicity.

Your armchair psychology is patently ridiculous. The majority of the toxicity on this thread is coming from you name calling. On top of that you are using your flawed mind to psychoanalyze people and labeling them.

Again you are displaying a complete lack of the understanding the word hypocritical. I think stats are necessary in a pvp game. Nothing about that approaches hypocrisy and you really need to look the word up and have someone explain what it means to you.

And yes I have called you childish, because you can't make a sensible argument and have repeatedly resorted to name calling. That is not how adults communicate.

I knew for fact you didn't watch video and you lied stating you did. And we are going in circles of your BS, about how stupid stats are. If only you knew my background, and this word you bring up "Armchair". The argument is sensible, because you know what the problem is we are discussing. About how stats are unhealthy, and you say they are healthy. Each reply you make, you keep lying. If you were a caring person, loving person, you would see observe, how those who could not care about stats, are more relaxed, enjoy life. Than those who are more concerned about stats, trying to be on top, call others names, only think about themselves. You are proving to me, you personality, how hard you are, even about stats, uncaring. You are not seeing the toxicity in gaming, when it comes to numbers. Blinded as crap laying on the floor. Refuse to see the truth. "Hypocritical". You wanted to take me on, we are doing it. I am hard on my subject about stats, video gaming. And you are BS hard on stupidity. I will keep replying until it gets to your head about caring about others. Funny isn't it? Keep laughing. Shows yourself.

Edited by GuardDogg, 19 August 2019 - 02:20 PM.

#167 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:22 PM

View PostGuardDogg, on 19 August 2019 - 02:08 PM, said:

I knew for fact you didn't watch video and you lied stating you did. And we are going in circles of your BS, about how stupid stats are. If only you knew my background, and this word you bring up "Armchair". The argument is sensible, because you know what the problem we are discussing. About how stats are unhealthy, and you say they are healthy. Each reply you make, you keep lying. If you were a caring person, loving person, you would see observe, how those who could not care about stats, are more relaxed, enjoy life. Than those who are more concerned about stats, trying to be on top, call others names, only think about yourself. You are proving to me, you personality, how hard you are, even about stats. You keep replying. You are not seeing the toxicity in gaming, when it comes to numbers. Blinded as crap laying on the floor. I will keep replying until you stop. So stop your BS. You wanted to take me on, we are doing it.

Nope I watched a previous video which dealt with the creator chasing a high score and being topped by a friend. He also stated that separating people into smaller groups was better. So you don't know what I did or did not watch and instead childishly calling me a liar. Bravo.

Now you are saying a caring, loving person doesn't care about stats....absurd. Yeah I have seen all I need from your pathetic attempt to armchair psychoanalyze on these here forums to say without doubt you have not even a passing familiarity with psychology.

And you have promised to what continue replying until what? You have nothing to say, can't prove any of your pet theories, and now you practically stomping your feet and holding your breath.

Oh and why are you so emotionally invested in repeating over and over that stats are a bad thing? You hurt because of your stats? Have others hurt you because of your stats? Is it even healthy to be upset if bad stats are being pointed out to you?

Thank you for playing along.

PS the topic is about trash teams and match makers issues sorting people out. From this point forward no matter what you personal butt hurt is over stats, I will reply to you only where it involves the actual topic and not your crusade/embarrassment/hurt over stats in MWO.

#168 GuardDogg

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:31 PM

So, that means you didn't comprehend the problem on stats? Just BS, that I kept repeating myself your harsh BS. I never met a heartless person online before. This is the first. If you were not so heartless, we would be settling this kindly. But leaving me, upset and angry on a problem. I am into helping people, and you are into contributing to toxic. Yeah, you did trigger me. That is what toxic people do. I put a funny video on, to help bring down an argument, and you say you did, then you didn't. So, you are full of yourself, "Hypocrite.", and will leave you as that, as you are

By.

A few times a week, I help kinds of people on computers, technology. Help them on applications, how to use computers, and software. I help teens, elderly, disabled, and more. My background helped me to get this position. And then your armchair BS. So, you can not say I have not.

Edited by GuardDogg, 19 August 2019 - 02:35 PM.

#169 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:39 PM

Thats cool, glad you help people in your daily life.

Still don't understand why you refuse help in his game.

Stats aren't inherently toxic; they're just numbers. You make it toxic by being offended, and you're offended because you feel like you don't need to improve. I suggest not playing ANY PVP games if you feel this way.

#170 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:40 PM

View PostGuardDogg, on 19 August 2019 - 02:31 PM, said:

So, that means you didn't comprehend the problem on stats? Just BS, that I kept repeating myself your harsh BS. I never met a heartless person online before. This is the first. If you were not so heartless, we would be settling this kindly. But leaving me, upset and angry on a problem. I am into helping people, and you are into contributing to toxic. Yeah, you did trigger me. That is what toxic people do. I put a funny video on, to help bring down an argument, and you say you did, then you didn't. So, you are full of yourself, "Hypocrite.", and will leave you as that, as you are

By.

A few times a week, I help kinds of people on computers, technology. Help them on applications, how to use computers, and software. I help teens, elderly, disabled, and more. My background helped me to get this position. And then your armchair BS. So, you can not say I have not.

Nope the issue here being discussed is trash teams not your personal misunderstanding of psychology and stats.

Do you have any suggestions on how match maker can be improved to balance teams better?

#171 GuardDogg

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:48 PM

View PostPrototelis, on 19 August 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

Thats cool, glad you help people in your daily life.

Still don't understand why you refuse help in his game.

Stats aren't inherently toxic; they're just numbers. You make it toxic by being offended, and you're offended because you feel like you don't need to improve. I suggest not playing ANY PVP games if you feel this way.

I have trouble helping people in MWO, and forums. Majority is adults and a lot of em are stubborn. I caught myself in threads being a troll after the facts. I do make post on a problem, and then the backlash. Then find myself on the defense a lot. I find a lot of angry people in forums. And I have seen hypocrites. They bash on a problem do not do this, and not that. Then they go out doing these same things, and then trashing other players on it. And I have seen people use stats, to flame them. It is here in forums. The person will make a post, then others look up his/her stats then flame, you have no say. I try to fix, help, then boom.

View PostFeral Clown, on 19 August 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

Nope the issue here being discussed is trash teams not your personal misunderstanding of psychology and stats.

Do you have any suggestions on how match maker can be improved to balance teams better?

It was trash teams, and then stats were brought in. I did not bring up stats first. Go back a first few pages. Matchmaker will not be improved due to number of players. Less players.

Edited by GuardDogg, 19 August 2019 - 03:33 PM.

#172 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:50 PM

View PostGuardDogg, on 19 August 2019 - 02:48 PM, said:

I have trouble helping people in MWO, and forums. Majority is adults.

Uhm, no offense dude, but as for MWO you are the one that needs help and you continually refuse it.

#173 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:51 PM

View PostGuardDogg, on 19 August 2019 - 02:48 PM, said:

It was trash teams, and then before that stats were brought in. I did not bring up stats first. Go back a first few pages heartless guy.

I am aware that stats were mentioned.

Since then you have attempted to completely derail the thread with your personal hurtedness about stats. That topic is now closed.

Again do you have anything to say in regards to how matchmaker can improved or what to do about the current issue with improperly balanced teams?

#174 GuardDogg

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:55 PM

View PostFeral Clown, on 19 August 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

I am aware that stats were mentioned.

Since then you have attempted to completely derail the thread with your personal hurtedness about stats. That topic is now closed.

Again do you have anything to say in regards to how matchmaker can improved or what to do about the current issue with improperly balanced teams?

Even you can not do it.

View PostFeral Clown, on 15 August 2019 - 02:11 PM, said:

You're wrong here. If a player with a .76 wlr last season and .79 overall and they are someone who is always trying to call matches you can easily put two and two together and see that his ideas are causing losses.

Stats taken as a whole do in fact paint a picture. People with terrible everything are safe to say are just plain terrible.

View PostAlienized, on 14 August 2019 - 05:48 AM, said:

Posted Image

relatable to MWO'S population.

And this. And then I get called toxic, when I see crap like this.

Edited by GuardDogg, 19 August 2019 - 02:56 PM.

#175 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:56 PM

View PostGuardDogg, on 19 August 2019 - 02:53 PM, said:

Even you can not do it.

Do what balance teams? You're right in quick play I currently do not enjoy the authority I would need to address matchmaker. However for productive and educated analysis I invite you to get an interpreter and have them explain this thread and the discussion there to you.

https://mwomercs.com...thread-we-need/

#176 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:00 PM

View PostGuardDogg, on 19 August 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

Even you can not do it.

And this. And then I get called toxic, when I see crap like this.

Sir that is irrelevant to the topic at hand. You trying to make this into a thread about something else is against the CoC and ToS.

So do you have anything constructive to say about the topic or are you asking to be reported for repeatedly trying to derail the thread with his own agenda?

#177 GuardDogg

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:00 PM

Do not think, matchmaker will ever be fixed. MWO is slowly dying, and I am unable to see the number from steam, and MWO together. What were the max. So, in QP we are going to see a mixture of Tiers.

#178 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:02 PM

It only takes 24 people to make a balanced 12 v 12 game.

#179 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:03 PM

View PostGuardDogg, on 19 August 2019 - 03:00 PM, said:

Do not think, matchmaker will ever be fixed. MWO is slowly dying, and I am unable to see the number from steam, and MWO together. What were the max. So, in QP we are going to see a mixture of Tiers.

There has always been a mixture of tiers. I invite you to read previous threads (and have them explained to you).

#180 GuardDogg

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:17 PM

View PostFeral Clown, on 19 August 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

There has always been a mixture of tiers. I invite you to read previous threads (and have them explained to you).

Wow, you are hard (heartless). Try to be civil, and now I need an interpreter.

Edited by GuardDogg, 19 August 2019 - 03:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users