Mwo 2019 Rewards Program Cupcake And Decal Update!

130 replies to this topic

#121 Deathshade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • Locationplaying Planetary / Community Warfare / Faction Warfare / Faction Play

Posted 16 November 2019 - 07:41 AM

We said step up the rewards and viola, we have mega rewards. Thank you sir for listening. <S> || o7

#122 BenMillard

• PipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 38 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:28 AM

@InnerSphereNews Is the TSP2018 enough to qualify for the MC Reward, please?

Conflicting information has me confused. See below.

MC REWARD
The 2018 Tournament Supporter Pack
-- https://mwomercs.com...rewards-program

Tournament Support Pack 2018 Redeemed
-- https://mwomercs.com/profile/redeem

MECHWARRIOR CREDITS REWARD
MWO WC 2018 Bundles
Unqualified
-- https://mwomercs.com/profile/content

Edited by BenMillard, 16 November 2019 - 08:30 AM.

#123 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:01 PM

Your keyword is "since nov 13. 2018" you probably bought the TSP2018 prior to that.

#124 Captain_Chaos

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 09:34 PM

I don't get the pie and cake jokes? What are they supposed to mean?

#125 General Solo

• Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 10:36 PM

Isn't pie a men in black reference.

#126 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 11:30 PM

View PostCaptain_Chaos, on 23 November 2019 - 09:34 PM, said:

I don't get the pie and cake jokes? What are they supposed to mean?

"The cake is a lie."

Throughout the game portal, you're led on with the promise of a cake.
But there is no cake.
Or is there...?
Technically there is, but in normal gameplay you'd never get it in the first game. It's also made with lots and lots of Rhubarb, fish guts, and you don't want to know what else.

While it probably isn't the origin of the two variations we have, if you combine that with beep-beep...

...Cake cake the cake is a fake.

#127 Ruediger Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 512 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:05 AM

View PostDeathshade, on 16 November 2019 - 07:41 AM, said:

We said step up the rewards and viola, we have mega rewards. Thank you sir for listening. <S> || o7

And how hard is it to tell people about the update? PGIs communication with the community is incomprehensible. If i wouldn´t have checked this thread by accident and saw your post, i wouldn´t have noticed that i´m now eligible for the mechwarrior credits reward ...
Not to mention i bought a Kit Fox Purifier with MC on the last hero sale, the one mech i wanted from the rewards program.
Whoever is responsible for interaction with the customers, the lack if basic skills, like sending out an email with updated information, telling people about a new event or telling people they can have a refund, cause Russ decided to go Epic exclusive ... the incompetence leaves me speechless.
Or maybe it´s not incompetence, maybe it´s just a "i don´t give a ****" attitude.

#128 Lionheart2012

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 226 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:57 PM

For 2020, perhaps these 'Mechs?
  • COM-7S
  • MAD-9S
  • ARC-6S
  • VND-4L
  • RLF-IIC-5
  • NCT-F
  • EBJ-H

#129 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 31 May 2020 - 09:43 PM

View PostLionheart2012, on 31 May 2020 - 07:57 PM, said:

• COM-7S
  • MAD-9S
  • ARC-6S
  • VND-4L
  • RLF-IIC-5
  • NCT-F
  • EBJ-H

They already did one year of repeating loyalty chassis... I predict they will do the same this year.

#130 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 July 2020 - 08:16 PM

View PostLionheart2012, on 31 May 2020 - 07:57 PM, said:

• COM-7S
  • MAD-9S
  • ARC-6S
  • VND-4L
  • RLF-IIC-5
  • NCT-F
  • EBJ-H

So as much as I'd like to see PGI completing Omni variants just for the sake of seeing all of them in the store, I can almost guarantee they'll never add anything that can already be made with existing omnipods. The EBJ-H variant fits on the EBJ-A Omnipods (set-of-8, even, so you get to keep the UAC/20 quirks). Same thing with the KFX-A and -B fitting on the KFX-Prime hardpoints, or the ADR-C being a mashup of the ADR-A and -D omnipods.

The COM-7S is almost doable, if only they'd add an extra energy hardpoint to the COM-2D (they can remove the ECM if they want to, now). The 5S requires a Left Torso missile hardpoint so you can fit Artemis on the SRM 6, though they don't really need to change the artwork for it, if they don't want to. Kinda like the Marauder II's gun is in the "Right Torso" but shows up dead center overhead.

I fully support adding the MAD-9S. Apparently there are a LOT of Marauder variants with ECM, but PGI has only added one, so far... The 9S would be able to build several of the others.

The only difference between the ARC-5S (in game) and the ARC-6S (not in game) is a head-mounted energy hardpoint, which is already super restrictive, so I doubt that will make it high on PGI's list of new 'mechs.

An ECM/Stealth Vindicator would be interesting. :) I mean, it's already frustrating being a Clanner having to deal with Stealth Armor everywhere, but it'd certainly give the old Vindicator a new lease on life.

The Rifleman IIC-5 uses "improved Jump Jets", which are next to worthless given the already huge nerfs on Jump Jets in MWO, combined with their extreme weight, size, and heat output. Apart from those, you can already put that weapon config on the Rifleman IIC-1. Same thing with the Nova Cat-F. As much as I'd love to see ECM on it, it uses the Improved Jump Jets, and the weapons fit the Prime.

That said, I'm not above hoping for new equipment just for the sake of a cool new weapon config... :) I'm just itching for them to add the DWF-C, even though it mounts a One-Shot Streak SRM4 in the head. It's got a CT just like the BAS-A: ECM and a Jump Jet. :D It's gonna piss off the try-hards, though, because it also comes with missiles in the arms. So when you combine the -A torso, with the -C head and arms, you've got 5 missile hardpoints, only 1 of which is crit-locked (but can still fit a LRM 10). Finally, I'll be able to approximate my MW4 beast of 5 LRM 20's and 2 ERLL!!!! :D (Not really. I've grown bored of meta and started playing stock only, but I know there are those who'd do exactly that).

I also want to see Crit Splitting, but after realizing the King Crab is supposed to have hand actuators, I've realized that ain't happenin'. :(

I've got a whole list of (mostly clan) 'mechs that can't be built using existing omnipods/hardpoints that I'd LOVE to see PGI add, though last year's lackluster loyalty program took away all my enthusiasm for ever seeing any of them in-game. :(

#131 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 July 2020 - 06:56 AM

This is a long one, just for the fun of it, so I've put in "spoiler" tabs just to make it easier to scroll past. These are the 'mechs I'd like to see added in future Loyalty Rewards passes, and what I think makes them unique additions to MWO.

Spoiler

And the IS 'mechs, just to break it up a bit.
Spoiler

And that's just from the TRO 3050 Inner Sphere record sheets... (I looked up the Clan 'mechs awhile ago, but I did these IS builds with the Record Sheets open in another tab Posted Image ).

Edited by C337Skymaster, 23 July 2020 - 07:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users