Mwo 2019 Rewards Program Cupcake And Decal Update!

130 replies to this topic

#101 Sigmar Sich

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,059 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Kyiv

Posted 26 September 2019 - 12:36 PM

View PostRRAMIREZ, on 26 September 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

TTB

These youtubers are fun, but in no way they make good mechs, nor they are good players. They leave a lot behind the scene, i seen them too much. (not that i claim to be good, a honest potato here)
You played since 2014, you need no advice, you can mechlab on your own. It is damn satisfying, try it.

P.S. In case you fail, MRM40 is damn good in sync with HPPC. If you can fit my Zeuses payload onto Griffin, i salute you.

Edited by Sigmar Sich, 26 September 2019 - 12:44 PM.

#102 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 01:20 PM

View PostSigmar Sich, on 26 September 2019 - 05:56 AM, said:

Bro, can it even walk? Posted Image

Yes.

AN:92:21|OG|EO|Gdp^0|\@|\@q^0r00sP0|j?|j?|j?|j?|EOtW0|EOuW0|EOvB0|EOw606060

Quad AC2s w/5 tons of ammo, a pair of RL10s, 255XL, Endo & FF. It'll do 78.1 and has a 1.51 heat management ratio on just the quad AC2s together.

#103 RRAMIREZ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 183 posts
  • LocationIn the Blob

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:03 PM

View PostSigmar Sich, on 26 September 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

You played since 2014, you need no advice, you can mechlab on your own. It is damn satisfying, try it.

A honest potatoe here too
I know what fits to my style, and i have a fair amont of "my mchs". But I lack creativity sometime in builds, they provide it to me, and that give me more things to test in game… more interest.

Edited by RRAMIREZ, 27 September 2019 - 06:30 AM.

#104 Sigmar Sich

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,059 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Kyiv

Posted 27 September 2019 - 05:59 AM

View PostRRAMIREZ, on 26 September 2019 - 11:03 PM, said:

But I lake creativity sometime in builds, they provide it to me, and that give me more things to test in game… more interest.

I know that feeling.
Very long time ago, i tried to assemble a PPC Awesome, and i simply couldn't fit enough heat sinks. I was desperate. Then i went searching for solution... That moment when i realized "Wait a minute! i don't have to put Endo-steel in it!". I was so used to it as a mandatory procedure, my brain didn't even register a possibility to not using endo-steel, before i seen it elsewhere Posted Image

#105 Coffeeghoul

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:29 AM

What I would really like to see in the loyalty program:
To get rewards dependent how much money you spent, not which mech packs you bought. If someone buys the 100$ MC pack, he/she still gets "only" a light mech.

tha

#106 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:42 AM

So much negativity.

I've been playing since November of last year, so with all of the MW5 hullabaloo, I was a little worried that there wouldn't be any loyalty mechs at all. I spent a lot of money on meck packs etc. in the last year, and knew that I'd qualify for the ultimate reward if it was the same as previous years, so I was dreading missing out because I started playing when I did.

I was very happy to see them offer the old loyalty mechs as an alternative to nothing. It was something I would have suggested if they didn't make new ones. In fact, it ended up being a good thing, I think, because instead of playing the lottery with new mechs (some Loyalty mechs have been lemons), you get to cherry pick the best of them. It's fantastic. I was able to get the ones I really wanted and otherwise never would have had. Happy with the offering. Picked up some great unique mechs. Thanks, PGI.

Edited by Renzor the Red, 30 September 2019 - 11:42 AM.

#107 CMDR Vendetta

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 12:11 PM

Nice bait,

but after the MW5 switch and bait and the blatant lies iam not logging in again.

But i admit, i was tempted.

#108 Hornviech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:50 PM

And as always with these Rewards Programm the Founders are screwed.

I was a legndary founder an I bought all the Clan Wave Packs and the Resistance Packs.
But I bought them before 2018 and because of that I not qualify to redeem aanything.
Again questionable decision of the devs.

#109 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 01 October 2019 - 01:05 AM

Mech-cellent!

#110 Barkem Squirrel

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 01 October 2019 - 08:25 AM

Augh, Mechwarrior NASCAR.

Where 100 ton mechs become food for 20 ton insects (locust) and fishes (piranhas).

Posted Image

#111 Deeber

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 90 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:03 AM

I seem to recall 'purchase of GSP packages' as being one of the criteria to qualify for the MC Reward, but that now seems to be gone from the initial announcement page ... though it's still listed on the profile/eligibility page ("Qualifying Packages: MC any level, MC on Steam, any Steam Bundle, the Solaris 7 Pack, and GSP Bundle"). Have I missed an announcement about this? Thanks.

#112 Osian777

Rookie

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:38 AM

trying to get the medium inner sphere freebie
bought Florentine, didn't qualify
bought civil-war annihilator standard three pack (the one with the first three variants and some other stuff)

still don't qualify, where did i **** up?
cause i'm not spending much more on this till i have an answer

#113 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 06:30 AM

eligibity state takes up to 24hrs to update.

#114 Joey

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 26 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCollierville, TN

Posted 03 October 2019 - 06:51 PM

View PostDevolton, on 19 September 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

Hi Event Org,

Why am I not eligible for the TOP - TIER CLAN REWARD?

As a FOUNDER and active warrior, I brought every single clan mech pack available during early release and base on your eligible condition I discover that that the condition say I must have at least 2 collector packs from any clan combination since Nov 13 2018 is UNFAIR.

I check my purchase and found that the 2 latest clan package is Rifleman 2 and Warhammer 2. Warhammer 2 was release in October 2018 and I brought it on the 8th of October for the early reward. So I cannot meet your condition of buy after Nov 13 2018.

Please review and hope for your understanding to change the condition for your loyal Founder and other like me.

This!

Same boat. If I own all of the packs, how can I not qualify for the Clan package? It's never been a problem until this year--

#115 ShadowZofOZ

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 04:59 AM

Hey PGI,
I do appreciate the fact that you do loyalty rewards at all and I want to buy more things but am limited to purchases through steam. At the moment, the only pack available on steam is the Solaris 7, I can't purchase any of the other 8 packs that are supposed to be available on steam. You can't get money if you don't make the mech packs available.

#116 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:50 AM

View PostShadowZofOZ, on 15 October 2019 - 04:59 AM, said:

Hey PGI,
I do appreciate the fact that you do loyalty rewards at all and I want to buy more things but am limited to purchases through steam. At the moment, the only pack available on steam is the Solaris 7, I can't purchase any of the other 8 packs that are supposed to be available on steam. You can't get money if you don't make the mech packs available.

1. Purchasing through Steam only ever counted for the MC reward.
2. Those were bundles, not mech packs. There's a functional difference in what you were getting.

#117 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:08 AM

View PostJoey, on 03 October 2019 - 06:51 PM, said:

This!

Same boat. If I own all of the packs, how can I not qualify for the Clan package? It's never been a problem until this year--

When did you buy those packs ? It has to be in the eligibility period. You do NOT get rewards over multiple years for the same purchase.

#118 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:11 AM

View PostHorseman, on 16 October 2019 - 02:50 AM, said:

1. Purchasing through Steam only ever counted for the MC reward.
2. Those were bundles, not mech packs. There's a functional difference in what you were getting.

Yep...those steam bundles were an IS and Clan mech of each weight class, in an (S) version of whatever their champion version configuration was, along with 30 days active premium time, a full camo unlock for chassis, three color unlocks, and a supply of cbills and MC (that increased with the higher steam bundles), The first year (2016) they offered them the camo pattern and colors were the phraken ones, and the second year (2017) it was the hotrod pattern and I forget which colors.

#119 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 07:26 AM

View PostHornviech, on 30 September 2019 - 09:50 PM, said:

I was a legndary founder an I bought all the Clan Wave Packs and the Resistance Packs.
But I bought them before 2018 and because of that I not qualify to redeem aanything.

This rewards program is technically a gimmic to get new players to spend some cash .

Your purchases from the year dot does not apply . That's life MEH .

If you want a free pseudo hero mech or two , you know that to do .

#120 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 08:49 AM

View PostHornviech, on 30 September 2019 - 09:50 PM, said:

Then you qualified for loyalty rewards in previous years already... you don't get duplicate rewards year after year for having bought something ONCE in the past.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users