#61 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:08 AM

View PostBROARL, on 24 September 2019 - 06:13 AM, said:

during this weekend of "year of" faction play ive had more close games than ever before.

I agree, last 6 months been some super close games quite often.

Not to say they didnt exist before - They DID - BUT - PGI nuke units when FP3.0 came out, so the attrition was real and then Skill Tree sealed that off for the last bastion of units.

Thus it is now basically get whatever group you can, and play. Thus leading to more closer games depending on what players are what side and in what timezone.

But yeah overall its closer games as the overall SKILL POOL of players is so low now. There is no 12man EmP running around for instance.

#62 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:40 AM

Extend? Due to Patch Error?

#63 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:58 PM

Extended. Due to patch error.

#64 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 24 September 2019 - 04:13 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 24 September 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

Extended. Due to patch error.

The current conflict just ended. My client crashed, as it so often does at these times.

However, logging back in, there is no FP Conflict running at all.

#65 Renfis

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:17 AM

Whooop! I haven't been playing on a regular basis for a year or two now, but I pop in every now and then and I'm LOVING the fact that you're running an FP event! Lots of people trying out the mode, so the waiting times aren't really that bad most of the time. Lots of solos playing which means you're likely going to get some epic fun fights even when you're not playing in a group (don't get me wrong, 12vs12 premades is still the way to go for maximum fun), and there's been atleast a handful of pilots every game who uses their mics, which means we usually don't get the same old QP Nascar fun that we all love to hate.

For those of you who are scared of trying FP, don't be, join a game, listen to your comrades (or lead them). Stick together, call targets, work as a team and have fun. Even getting curbstomped every once in a while can be a learning experience.

The Inner Sphere needs YOU!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users